[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my boyfriend broke up with me last night. he said he still wants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4711.jpg (48KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4711.jpg
48KB, 480x477px
my boyfriend broke up with me last night. he said he still wants to be friends but we both know that cant happen since im still in love with him. anyone know how we can be friends without it being awkward as fuck?
>>
Nope... and especially if you were technically never friends, and the relationship sort of spontaneously happened. Ex gf broke up with me years and years ago, we were super compatible, it crushed me for years, but we were technically never truly friends before we met, we just knew we'd be awesome for each other. So afterward, it was just as deliberate a separation, as was our union.

It would be best to stay away.. it will hurt like hell. But staying away starts the healing process. Just do stuff you enjoy. Go shopping for clothes at a thrift store or something(?)
>>
>>18314470
we were best friends for a few months before we started dating, but i get what youre saying. thanks anon, ill work on getting over him
>>
>>18314456
Try to don't talk to him for a while, learn to live whitout needding to talk to him every day.

After this you decide if you wanna to be his friend.
>>
>>18314456
>want to be friends
>still in love with him

Its not possible. Cut all contact. Do you really want to watch him fall in love with someone else?
>>
>>18314524
hes the only person anymore that would even consider being my friend or anything like it, im just desperate honestly
>>
File: IMG-20170506-WA0006.jpg (22KB, 421x516px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170506-WA0006.jpg
22KB, 421x516px
>>18314456
Lol I do feel for you... but it is kinda funny when it happens to a woman.
>>
>>18314546
Try keeping your distance for a week. Just be glad it didn't end on bad terms.
>>
>>18314456

Maybe deep in the future, anon, but for now, since you still care, just let it go. The most you're allowed to do is like, passively text him about something, but no hanging out or anything.

Sorry for the breakup. I did this to my ex out of the blue and it makes you feel like shit, because it feels like relationships should end for some kind of reason, not this way.
>>
>>18315502
Fucking loser.

>>18314456
I know everybody already stated, but keep your distance. That´s the best thing you could do. I went through this and the only way I could recover was to block my ex in all social media, box the things she gave me, avoid her family, etc. Keeping your mind occupied will also help a ton (I got a new job at the time).

>>18314546
Something else that I did was go out with friends a lot and they did a good job helping me. I´m really grateful for that even though we´re not friends anymore. You should try to get some new friends. I had problems finding some too but it´s easier than it seems. Internet could be a big help. Try finding some facebook groups of subjects you have interest in and fid people there that live close enough so you could meet up. Talk to them via internet and discover the ones you like the most and then try to meet. It can be awkward at the beggining but it´ll eventualy feel natural. I know it´s easier said than done, but you have to try.
>>
You don't. It's over. Also he's cheating on you.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.