[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My wife beat me up, need advice. My wife and I were drunk, we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 9

File: The Third Man.jpg (179KB, 963x720px) Image search: [Google]
The Third Man.jpg
179KB, 963x720px
My wife beat me up, need advice.

My wife and I were drunk, we were both aggressive when we returned home and she ended up tackling me to the floor and then kicking me. When I tried to get up, she trod on my neck in order to pin me. This went on for too long however and I was knocked unconscious from being choked. I decided to go to my parent's house and am trying to think of how to handle this. She's rang to apologise but I've ignored her calls. What should I do?

My wife is of a slight build, she's 5'3 and 105lbs whereas I'm 6'1 and 155lbs so this came as a shock to me. Please don't suggest the police.

Pic completely random and unrelated.
>>
>>18314297

Cut all contact with her.
If she pesters you, get a restraining order.
If she break it, take her to court.

Simple.

Also, get a divorce.
>>
>>18314297
I don't understand. You were both "aggressive" - what does that mean? You were having an argument? About what?
>>
>>18314298
Shit, I don't know if I could do that. This is the only time an argument has become physical, but it was just so violent that I don't know.

>>18314299
To be completely honest with you, I don't even remember what the argument was about. Just that we were both drunk and angry at each other. I pushed her away and then she beat me.
>>
>>18314304
I would get out before she kicks your ass again and then calls the police to put you in jail for beating on a women
>>
>>18314316
I don't think her kicking my ass will be a problem, I can defend myself. I was just drunk, that's why she was able to choke me out.
>>
>>18314317
Okay so what happens next time your drink and she sucker punches you. Still gonna defend yourself, cause being on guard all the time sucks. But if that's what you want then I guess stay with her.
>>
>>18314317
Also keep in mind that if you defend yourself and hurt her, what do you think their gonna assume when she says you hit her
>>
>>18314319
>>18314322
I'll restrain her if it happens again.

To be honest, I am a little scared of her now. She could have killed me and it was really painful.
>>
>>18314329
>Restraint is a form of physical abuse, still will get you taken into the party wagon for a stay to a concrete suite

Yeah she could have by stepping on your wind pipe. Do you wanna be forced into a situation where let her do that again or go to jail?
>>
>>18314329
HOLY shit then leave my friend, for your own safety!!! Or outright confront her and tell her if it happens again you're gone for good
>>
>>18314334
>>18314336
She's only 105lbs, I'm sure if I wasn't drunk I could just have pushed her legs off me. But then again, I don't know I wasn't even that drunk.

I think I'll ring her back, see what she has to say.
>>
>>18314297
You could also consider to stop getting drunk with her.
>>
>>18314343
Goes to advice, and asks question

Listens to absolutely none of it. Good luck with your abusive partner OP. Hope you like jail/ the Hospital
>>
Fucking leave, have some respect for yourself.
>>
>>18314297
>>18314343

post pic of ur wife OP

then I will have enough info to give advice.
>>
>>18314347
It's not just as easy as that though, leaving is a big decision. I'm not suddenly going to get a divorce because someone on 4chan said to. I'm just listening to all perspectives rn.
>>
So listen me out. I had a girlfriend for 2 and a half years. After like a year she started hitting me. Even after she stopped, everytime she rose her hand to push back her hair I would have a reaction to deflect whatever. Or if she wanted to brush my cheek with her hand I would always start shaking. Weird because she was super submissive but that has nothing to do with this. I thought we would get married some day and she would stop but that's not how it works. Start over, you definitely deserve more than having constant paranoia of her hurting you. Don't judge me for staying with her, it's the past and I thought it was fine at the time because of the alcohol. Hope this helps buddy, but in the end your not going to break up with her and everyone here knows it. I've done it too, Ive had like 5 threads seeking help but I never listened. Maybe your different I don't know but best of luck to you anon.
>>
>>18314359
Samefag, don't be like me. I learned the hard way after she cheated on me. save yourself some pain
>>
>>18314355
dude, she almost killed you

what kind of fucking perspective are you talking about
>>
>>18314359
*standing ovation*
>>
>>18314297
How long have you known her and how long have you been married?
Is she violent in any other way that you've seen? What's her anger control like?

Of her violence has come as a total surprise to you, hear what she has to say.
If she isn't 100% apologetic or blames you at all then seperate.
If she seems totally genuine about the apology then give her another chance, but remain cautious and definitely don't get drunk around her, and don't let her get drunk around you. Or anyone else.
>>
>>18314355
Okay so by all perpectives do you mean hers?

Anon is right. Your gonna go back to her cause you love her, and she's gonna fuck you up one way or anouther. Physically or psychologically and then your either gonna kill yourself or divorce.
>>
>>18314359
You think it could have just been a momentary lapse of judgement? It really hasn't happened before, she's never been aggressive. Sorry you went through that man.

>>18314362
Shit, this is so emasculating. That would be a way to go. Trod on the neck by a 105lbs until death.
>>
>>18314368
You can't stop her free will to get smashed and fuck you up anon. One day you'll come home and she'll have bought alcohol as a legal adult and then WHAM your on your ass again and she's beating you in the face.

Get out while you can anon
>>
Go home and beat the shit out of her, like a real man.
>>
>>18314370
Look in nature it's not the biggest that wins. It the side that wants to fuck up the other side more.

Fights work the same way. You just didn't want to destroy her face as much as she wanted to crush your throat
>>
>>18314368
We've been married for either 6, 7 or 8 months I can't be bothered to work it out. Knew each other for 2 years before.

Se's usually calm, never angry. There was only 1 other bit of violence where she pushed me over, again she was drunk. She does become a bit bullying when she is drunk, but when she's sober she's shy and sensitive.

I agree about the alcohol having to stop, I think I'll bring that up with her.
>>
Go talk to her dude
>>
>>18314370
Yeah I had the same idea the second I posted that and I'm not sure. I would definitely call her now though. Tell her you love her and you really want that to work. If the puts it on the alcohol tell her that you will stay if she never drinks that much again. And even if you do don't get into fights while you are drunk. I think mine was a different case because she would just beat me up if I say she asked "what classes do you have tomorrow" and I would answer "I think physics and maths" just the fact that I said think would drive her nuts because why would I say that if I'm not sure? And she would do it all the time. Didn't help that she was on Meth and everything. I broke up with her a month ago and I felt like shit but now I'm talking to this other girl and she's amazing, just don't know how to ask her out haha. If your girlfriend is usually a cutie and all nice and shit, don't break up. Tell her you want a bigass massage it something for the incident though, because telling from my experience what you went through hurts for a while.waiz I'll write up a text you can tell her 1 to 1, just implement your speech pattern.
>>
>>18314373
When she was crushing my throat, I was really trying to fight back though. Just too weak to remove her legs apparently. This fucking sucks.

>>18314378
Jesus, your ex was a psycho. I'll keep you posted on how the conversation goes afterwards. There's no need to write up a text, I get the feeling she's going to be doing most of the talking.

Appreciate the help.
>>
>>18314378
Hey, we need to talk about yesterday (she should have been apologizing the second you call but, don't let her finish talking, tell her you need to say this and then she can comment). I've been thinking about what happend and I want to to know you really hurt my feelings, but I still love you and I want this to work out. So you really have go get your shit straight. I am not going to have this happen again or I am getting a divorce. (now ask her to give her side to the story) and now just start talking. Tell her you love her and want kids and shit, but your not going to have them grow up in a house of violence and that you know she doesn't want it either. I hope this helps haha, for some fuckall reason I'm better at helping others than myself.
>>
>>18314386
I think it's a human condition thing to be better at helping others. Same reason when you get a toothache, you don't go to the dentist but when someone else gets one you scream at them to go to the dentist.

Alright, thank you. I'll paraphrase this and let you know how it goes.
>>
>>18314384
>psycho
No shit lol, I'm in the elitecourse for theoretical mathematics and physics, about to work in a laboratory for nanotechnology and she had nothing better to do then to tell me I couldn't make it which sucks. I really wanted to marry her, seeing that she was super hot and I don't think I'm going to get a pretty one like her ever again. She was also very calm when she was sober, but super depressed and anxious. Never did sports, never went outside. Just waited for me to finish my classes and for me to bring her alcohol or whatever, now that she's gone I can finally eat 3 times a day but I'm still kind of fucked financially until I get my job this winter, but then I'm set, yeah pls tell us what she said later. I'm off to class
>>
What did you do to make her hit you?
>>
>>18314297
I wont suggest the police.

She is mentally unwell. She needs a doctor and she can get better. You might not be so mentally well yourself.

But on another note, in the end only she can help herself, she is responsible for herself, and you arent.

By sticking by her side you can do a lot to help her move forward, but you come first. Leave the relationship if it will cause destruction to your life, especially if she will not take the steps to get better. No ifs ands or buts.
>>
>>18314378
>Tell her you love her and you really want that to work
>>18314386
>I want to to know you really hurt my feelings, but I still love you and I want this to work out

Noooooooo! Do not under any circumstance say that shit! She will see you as verbally submitting before she's had a chance to prove it won't happen again.

Just listen to what she says. Don't tell her how YOU feel AT ALL! She has to build the trust back up again and this could take months.

The only thing you need to say is 'So tell me what you have to say'
Then when she's finished, you say 'I need to think about what you said'
>>
>>18314394
Alright, we talked. Not sure if I should have done this but I apologised for pushing her and she apologised for choking me out. Was I wrong to apologise? To be fair, I did push her first.
>>
>>18314413
Fuck, do you think that's what happened? That I verbally submitted to her?

She rang me with an aggressive tone, she was angry that I wasn't picking up the phone and that I had went to my parents without telling her. She said to "come home right away" and I'm honestly scared of doing that.
>>
>>18314419
See>>18314411

I dont think youre wrong for apologizing. But work must be done and you must leave if your mental well being is at stake. Stick it out for a bit and strongly encourage help.

Im a psych fag, and i can tell you: Its even possible she has an overactive thyroid (nothing to do with her brain). That can be medically dangerous and its one pill to regulate and shed be all better, and also not die young from an undiscovered thyroid issue.

Im not saying thats it, just showing you there are possibilities doctors can easily fix. Some are much more complicated. Either way anything extreme and out of the ordinary despite knowing better is a flag for a medical or neurological issue that we have the technology to address.
>>
>>18314436
I just think what she did was an overreaction to me pushing her. I mean, I was gagging pretty loudly. When I wasn't doing that, I was practically begging for her to let go. She ignored all of this and continued treading on my neck.

I think I just apologised so she wouldn't get angry. I'm that much of her bitch apparently.

I'll look up symptoms for an overactive thyroid, thanks.
>>
>>18314457
>look up symptoms

Nah dont. You cant self diagnose that. I was merely providing an example. A doctor can find it in a few simple tests you cant do, and these same tests could find other things.

And as i said earlier you may not be so well yourself.

Its very mature of you to admit that you pushed her that way. Everyone has a breaking point and she could be just fine and you just sent her there.

2 possibilities.

One this relationship is toxic and you bring out the worst in each other and its best you let go.

Two something is actually chemically wrong with one or both of you. Evaluate both your lives and experiences. If youre both sane, reasonable people, and dont have other pervasive problems in your life in other settings (work, school, home) be it general anxiety, depression, alcoholism, or repeat anger issues, then I got bad news for you.. Its the first one.
>>
>>18314468
Do you think it could just have been harsh self defense? I did push her quite hard. Do you think this was justified?
>>
>>18314329
bait
>>
>>18314482
Well the windpipe was cut off, why would saying I could have died be seen as bait? It's reasonable to assume that I could, it was a dangerous blood choke not to mention I was knocked out by it.
>>
>>18314488
You know full well that what I meant was this is a bait thread.
Noone is this much of an idiot to be in this situation
>>
>>18314457
>I think I just apologised so she wouldn't get angry. I'm that much of her bitch apparently.
You don't have to apologize. You really don't.
>>
>>18314480
>justified
No. Physical violence is almost never justified.

>expected
Yes. Psychology is weird. We have less control over ourselves than you would think. Look up amygdala hijack for an interesting read. If you signalled her brain she needed to defend herself, her amygdala has the power to lock out the neo cortex (basically the human in you) and allow the animal (limbic system) to take full control of her body.

This is fight or flight. If your gf is a fight type, then she will attack you against her own will.

You could have done this.

But ill stress: justified and expected are two different things. Brains are weird. They do all kinds of irrational things.
>>
>>18314480
Stop making excuses for her. She has no restraint and she could kill you one day. Call the police and / or get away from her you absolute idiot.
>>
>>18314457
is this the first time you apologize for fear of making her angry ?
>>
>>18314297

I'm really sorry that this happened to you. That sounds scary and awful and you almost lost your life.

I guess I belong on the other side of the story.. I was abusive to my bf for about 2 years. While I was never as violent as what happened between you and your wife or under the influence, I have punched slapped and bruised my bf during fights. It's admittedly an mental illness that I took way too long to fix. Normally I'm kind, gentle and reasonable (I think otherwise people wouldn't stay with a physically abusive person).. but as soon as I felt backed into a corner or threatened or scared to an extreme during arguments, I lashed out violently. A reaction I had to my abusive childhood and the need to protect myself from danger. It was a difficult time for both of us and my bf has continually forgiven me. I still struggle with guilt of having been physically abusive and angry and overall horrible person. Probably no one would believe him either considering he is 6'1 and I'm 5'2

I think these relationship dynamics are very hard to understand unless you're in them. Sometimes they are not black/white like in the movies. While I cannot tell you to stay in your marriage because you must think of your own safety, I can tell you that my bf and I stayed together and worked it out. We're both in therapy and still going strong. Our sex is amazing as well lol. I wish the best of luck to you. If she threatens your life again, I would leave as that is more serious than a temperament or anger issue. Take good care of yourself
>>
>>18314494
But how long does this animal instinct last for? She was choking me for quite a while, I was gagging and in tears. Surely the animal instinct would end here.

>>18314502
No, she's done this sort of thing in the past. She'll just look at me intensely until I apologise even though I did nothing wrong.
>>
>>18314375

She might have some serious hidden anger issues that needs attention. For her to have stepped on your neck and you to pass out.
>>
>>18314468
I genuinely hope this is some kind of bait. But I've seen it happen so I can believe it.

If I were you I'd immediately break up with her and do my best to get her out of my life. You must have a few loose screws in order to stay with someone who did that to you, someone you're afraid of. It's not like she accidentally kicked you or punched you as a defensive reaction. According to your own words she pretty much tortured you and endangered your life while you were begging for mercy. But she didn't stop, she continued doing it until you got knocked out. It was deliberate and cruel. And then when you talked to her she didn't even seem too apologetic. She was "AGGRESSIVE" and "ANGRY" at you, like she didn't even do anything bad and you had no reason to go cry to mommy. If this really happened, if you're not embellishing the story you'd be a moron to stay with her.

I've seen domestic violence before and it was the same story. One partner attacked the other one in an argument (although not nearly as violent and cruel as what happened to you) after years of happy relationship, the victim found an excuse for the attacker and forgave him. This repeated 3 times in 5 years. The last time was a lot worse though, he almost killed her. He literally started chocking her and only let go because a neighbor heard her screaming and came to see what's going on. Relationships where this stuff happens have big issues and fixing them would be an uphill battle almost everyone loses. Starting fresh is always the better choice in the long term.

But of course you won't listen to me. You'll find a way to justify it and to assure yourself that it was a one thing only, that it wasn't really her fault and that it won't happen again.
>>
>>18314517
>She'll just look at me intensely until I apologise even though I did nothing wrong.
Ok.
Wait a bit. Call her, calmly.
Tell her the way she tried to make you feel guilty for taking shelter when she assaulted you and you nearly lost your life is not something you're willing to take; tell her that you're not ok with her "intimidating" you into apologizing either.
If she refuses to listen / apologize / if she minimizes what happened; then.
Leave. Seriously. There are no buts. Leave.
If she apologizes, explains herself, is willing to change and got to therapy NOW (no maybes or hints) then maybe stay.
I would advise leaving anyway.
>>
>>18314408

This also left unanswered.
>>
>>18314521
I think torture is a little too extreme. I mean, I did push her first and she reacted. She really should have let go when I was crying and begging, that was fucked up. I was scared for my life. But in law, I pushed her first and she just reacted.
>>
>>18314535
you're making excuses. Maybe you're better off just staying her bitch?

I don't mean to offend, you , just wake you up. do this >>18314527
>>
>>18314517
Ill be honest man.
Im rambling.

Just like the thyroid thing, the amygdala hijack is an example of what could go wrong.

The central point i want you to actually take from our conversations:

If you or her or both have consistent emotional problems in your lives outside of your relationships, you need doctors.

If not, you are toxic for each other and must leave.

And if its medical and she is the one with an issue, then you must recognize that through support and encouragement you can help, but also, you must put yourself first and protect your own life so leaving her is definitely a viable option.

The same way that if you were the problem, she could help you a fair deal, but might be in her best interest anyway to leave you.

We cant help. But through both my own first hand experience in an abusive relationship and my education combined, this is the truth.
>>
>>18314521
Not bait man.

Ive got education in this and ive told op several times regardless that leaving is his best option.

But its not always so simple. Perpetuaters are highly demonized so There is a very common factor in all repeat offenders: lack of medical care.

As ive said.. A fuckin thyroid problem can cause this among a million other things.

So my advice to anyone in this situation.. You come first. If it is unhealthy for you, you must leave. And if you cant, then a doctor is definitely in order.

But if the partner refuses medical or professional help of anykind. Then you leave period. End of story. No ifs ands or buts at that point.
>>
>>18314537
I'm not her bitch, she hasn't done this type of this to this extent before.

>>18314527
She'll just deny that she intimidates me into apologising and I'll look crazy.

By the way, I already told her that I was on the way back home on the phone. Should I go back to her or should I stay at my parents?
>>
>>18314553
>I'm not her bitch, she hasn't done this type of this to this extent before.
Yet you're going back just because she asked you to even though she didn't apologize and got angry at you. Come on man.
>She'll just deny that she intimidates me into apologising and I'll look crazy.
Then it's not a healty relationship. Leave.
you should go back ,to pack your stuff.
>>
>>18314429

>She rang me with an aggressive tone, she was angry that I wasn't picking up the phone and that I had went to my parents without telling her. She said to "come home right away" and I'm honestly scared of doing that.
>I think I just apologised so she wouldn't get angry. I'm that much of her bitch apparently.
>No, she's done this sort of thing in the past. She'll just look at me intensely until I apologise even though I did nothing wrong.

Previous femanon here. I'm reading your interactions with her and yes she might have anger issues or whatever, but she's flat out abusive. Even if she wasn't physically abusive, she has been mentally/emotionally abusive to you.

She almost fucking killed you and SHE contacts you with an aggressive tone?? Wtf dude, that's terrible. If she loved you, she would be apologetic.

>I was gagging pretty loudly. When I wasn't doing that, I was practically begging for her to let go. She ignored all of this and continued treading on my neck.

This is just too much. She ignored your gagging and telling her to get off. This wasn't a simple 'don't hit me' request.

Leave this woman. You deserve to be treated better
>>
>>18314541
>>18314552
Like marriage therapy? Do you think something like that would work? I'll consider what you've said here, it's a lot to think about.
>>
>>18314562
this this this
this this this
>>
>>18314562
I have to share the blame here, I did push her and if I didn't do that then she wouldn't have choked me out. She really shouldn't have went that far though, it was obvious that I was in a lot of pain.

But I think that she could have just underestimated her strength, she is only 105lbs after all. I'm sure she didn't intend to knock me out.

This doesn't excuse her behaviour at all, it just makes me understand it a little more. I do think she should have been more apologetic on the phone as well.
>>
>>18314581
why did you push her to begin with ?
>>
>>18314592
We were having an argument about something (I forgot what), it got heated and I shoved her backwards. It was idiotic of me, I shouldn't have done it.
>>
>>18314603
Have you decided on a course of action OP
>>
>>18314535
It doesn't matter how the law sees it, you're not in a court room here, you're trying to figure out what to do with your life. That wasn't just a reaction either. I would've understood if she pushed you back, if she tackled you or if she punched you in the face. But she kept attacking when you were already down and pleading for her to stop. This kind of behavior doesn't come from a need to defend oneself, it comes from a desire to hurt.

Torture is a bit much huh? Well not really, if you look at the definition of the word it's exactly what she did. But, assuming it's not, what would you call what she did? What word would you use to describe someone kicking a man in the throat until he faints, despite his pleas for mercy?

>>18314552
Of course it's not this simple, it never is. There's always a reason, a cause, a deeper problem. But you can say that about any vile act, you can say that about a mass murderer. They, too are victims of their circumstances. If you tried hard enough you could understand and empathize with anyone, no matter what they did. Doesn't mean you should go anywhere near them, because you're risking your mental and physical well-being by doing it.

Maybe it can be treated, but in most cases treatment takes a long time and it usually yields perfect results. Sometimes it yields no results. Why would you take that risk?

OP, think about this. Now you can still make this decision yet you really don't want to leave, despite this horrible incident. What happens if she does this again or something worse in 5 years? At that point she will be a much more important part of your life, to the point where you couldn't imagine it without her. What if you have a child? Would you be able to leave there?

Selecting a life partner may be the most important choice you're ever going to make, you shouldn't go for someone with issues in the hope that you'll figure it out.
>>
>>18314609
I think I'm going to go back. If she beats me up again, I'll leave.
>>
>>18314297
>Please don't suggest the police.
go to the police. its the only option. DO NOT return to your wife.
>>
>>18314619
NO
NO
NO
NO
>>
>>18314317
>choke me out.
mate this is not normal in anyway. get out ASAP
>>
>>18314619
Are you afraid to point to her she's being unreasonable, OP ?
If she 'll just deny then why the fuck are you staying with her.
>>
>>18314336
>Or outright confront her and tell her if it happens again you're gone for good
no. there is no need for a "second chance". that would just encourage such behaviour.
>>
>>18314494
I don't believe that shit. Most UFC would end in death if that was the case that she didn't have control. She's just a cunt
>>
>>18314552
OH, also my first reply and "hope this is bait" wasn't meant for you, it was meant for one of OPs posts, I clicked on yours by mistake.

Was meant to reply to >>18314457
>>
>>18314615
She wasn't kicking me in the throat, she was holding her foot down on my neck in a restraining motion. Maybe that's what she was doing, just restraining me until I was calm.

What she did wasn't right, I'll admit that. She heard me say while being choked that I couldn't breathe, she heard me gagging, she saw me crying. She should have let go. But I knew where she was coming from when she did it, it's not excusable but I understand why she hurt me so badly. It definitely wasn't torture and it wasn't just some brainless act by her. Torture is waterboarding and shit like that, extracting information.

We've only been married for a short period, there's still time for this to change for the better. I highly doubt she'll do anything like this ever again.
>>
>>18314625
I'm not afraid, it's just that I don't think further confrontation will help the issue.
>>
>>18314419
>I apologised for pushing her and she apologised for choking me out.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
>>
>>18314654
>>18314645
this is textbook case of denial.
please; call a friend and explain what happened before going back, or go see a doctor.
it's bad, it's relaly bad, it's really really bad and I really hope you get out of this. you can get a girl that actually empathizes with you , doesn't "stare you down" when she's angry, and doesn't try to kill you.
>>
>>18314619
>>18314645

It looks like you made up your mind and I respect your decision even if I may not personally agree with it. You're the bigger man to try and fix your relationship. Reading your comments, I do worry about you. And I urge you not to take any responsibilities for her actions. If you continue to feed her excuses, you're feeding her behavior. If you want her to change and improve for the better, you're gonna have to be firm about it. Go to marriage counseling, go to alcohol anonymous, go for professional help. Be proactive about it. If you keep taking the blame, she'll never accept that she did anything wrong and so she will continue to feel that it's her right to hurt you. Be careful anon and protect yourself.
>>
>>18314619
>I think I'm going to go back. If she beats me up again, I'll leave.
are you fucking kidding me?

FUCKING DONT GO BACK YOU FUCKTARD.

if a friend came to you with that very story of yours, would you recommend him to GO BACK? LOL NO YOU WOULDNT
>>
>>18314663
>It looks like you made up your mind and I respect your decision
no i fucking dont respect that.

OP YOU ARE FUCKING NUTS TO GO BACK TO HER.
>>
>>18314662
She wasn't trying to kill me. There's always the chance that she was so zoned in on the moment that she didn't comprehend any of my begging or gagging.

I know she's not perfect, but who is? We both made mistakes that night, we were both drunk.

Why would I go see a doctor? Like a therapist or a doctor to check me physically?

>>18314663
I might have been angrier when originally posting, I probably sound biased in the early posts. So you're reading from my old biased perspective, you don't even have her side of the story. I have to take some responsibility for what happened, we're supposed to be a team. Thanks for being understanding.
>>
>>18314682
>I know she's not perfect, but who is?
Intimidating and scaring your partner is not "not being perfect" its being horrible of toxic
A lot of people aren't like this
you are afraid of her. You are giving her excuses. You will never feel safe again in her arms. You will suffer.

I really hope you can get out of this ok.
>>
>>18314691
It's not like I would remarry if I did leave her, she's the best I'm going to get.

I mean, I'm weak. What girl is going to want a guy weak enough to start begging for a 105lbs woman to stop hurting him? Any man would be able to just lift her leg off my neck, but I was too weak. It's mental weakness as well. I am scared of her, that shit is not attractive.

Thank you for your concern, I'm sure this will be the worst of it and things will go upwards from here.
>>
>>18314717
>Thank you for your concern, I'm sure this will be the worst of it and things will go upwards from here.
I'm sure of the opposite.
> she's the best I'm going to get.
She's the worst you will ever get.
>I mean, I'm weak. What girl is going to want a guy weak enough to start begging for a 105lbs woman to stop hurting him?
The question you should ask yourself is what guy would want a girl willing to choke some guy out until he passes out ?
>>
>>18314717
You're weak as you are now. I won't lie, you are.
Not physically, because I don't know about it and desu I don't care about that.
Mentally, you are. But it's not permanent.
I used to be like you. You can improve yourself, you can acquire self confidence, you can get a girl that actually cares about you. You can.
She is not a catch.
She is not the best girl you'll ever get.
She is a horrible person. Get the fuck out of here. Stop enabling her.
>>
>>18314729
You say it doesn't matter about physical strength but it does, no-one would want to be with someone who can get their ass beat by a girl so small. She's literally stronger than me at 105lbs, it's so pathetic.

And yeah, I'm even worse mentally. She can just boss me around and scare me into submission. How can I even call myself a man?
>>
>>18314739
stop stabbing yourself and work on yourself
physical strength is actually way easier to gain than mental strength.
>>
>>18314717
She has been abusing your for a while now hasn't she?
>>
>>18314741
Yeah. I'm sorry I lied before. This isn't the first time she's knocked me out. She's put me in the hospital before when drunk. What am I even doing?
>>
>>18314756
if this is really OP:
you're breaking the lie you've been telling yourself.
get the fuck out of here
>>
>>18314757
Please, I don't know what's fucking wrong with me.
>>
Oh fuck, after skipping through this thread again it became pretty obvious that all of it, or at least most of it is made up and we've been all baited like a bunch of retards. Oh well, I'm going to post this anyway, since I spent a good amount of time writing it, who knows, maybe this sort of thing really is happening for someone who's reading this.

>>18314645
She was restraining you until you're calm? Well, she restrained the shit out of you, until you passed out. What if next time you get into an argument she decided to restrain you again, with a knife? I mean she obviously doesn't have very good boundaries when it comes to violence and she doesn't control her own actions very well.

You know why I'm so adamant about you having to break up with her? It's not only because of her, it's also because of you. First of all you're not a saint either, getting in heated arguments with her and pushing her. And worse, you don't want to admit that she has issues. "Oh she did something bad but I totally understand it". Well I understand why Elliot Rodger murdered those girls too, doesn't mean I'd let my daughter go play with him (if he was still alive I guess)

Here is what I think is going to happen. You're going to go back to her and maybe look into a little couple therapy. Go to a few sessions, but underplay the story a little bit, because your girlfriend would be there and you wouldn't want to say something too bad about what she did with her present. You wouldn't want the psychologist to get the wrong impression, like she's some psychopath or anything. Then decide that everything is fine and dandy, since there weren't any incidents since last time and those psychologists are only out for your money, right?

(cont)
>>
>>18314767
I meant get out of your relationship.
>>
>>18314768
Eventually she'll start being more aggressive again (just verbally, at least at first) you'll be a good puppy on the outside, but keep your frustrations bottled up inside. And at one point it will erupt again. You'll get into an argument again, maybe you'll be drunk maybe not, you'll push her or she'll push you and you'd have a vicious fight where some considerable damage would be done. I don't think it will be anything fatal, but it is possible. And then the same thing will happen and you'll go through it again. Or maybe you'll end up in jail. How do you think she would've reacted if you did this to her?

Look at this shit >>18314717
You already convinced yourself you can't live without her and that you can't get anyone else. You have the confidence of a twig. What would it even take for you to break up with her? I mean, you can't do any better right? It's not like you could actually, you know, train your body and your mind. You'd much rather wallow in your misery than try to change your life. Would you still stay with her if, in a fit of anger she cut off your dick? I'm serious, think about this question, hypothetically. I mean, you'd be a man without a dick at that point, surely no woman would want that and you couldn't do better than her, right? But you know what's better than being with a woman you're scared of? BEING FUCKING ALONE.

>I'm sure this will be the worst of it and things will go upwards from here.
What are you basing this on? I'll tell you what you're basing it on, it's hope. That's it. You're just hoping it will only go upwards from here. You have no real reason to think it will. But you have every reason to think it will go downwards. Without any major changes IT WILL GET WORSE. Not instantly mind you, but over time. And the first thing you need to change is your mentality.

(cont)
>>
>>18314772
You're starting to show why you really don't want to break up with her and why you're making excuses for her. You're simply scared of leaving her. You're scared of being alone and of trying to get with other women. Which is ironic, since you're also scared of her, but I guess that in your mind that's the lesser evil, even though she's one of the reason you're wallowing in your puddle of self-pity. I said before that in 5 years you won't be able to imagine a life without her, but I take it back, that's already happened. And as I said here before, once you can't live your life without something or someone you give that thing or person the power to turn your life into hell. I don't think anything we say is going to change your mind because of that, so I'll leave it here. You'll probably understand this situation better in 20 years, when you'll have a miserable family, but at that time all you'll have on your mind are regrets.

Regrets that you could've had a life that's not ruled by fear. That you could've spend your life trying to improve yourself, not cry about how weak you are. That you could've found someone who seems perfect for you, not settle for the first woman who accepts you. That you let yourself be intimidated in apologizing when you had nothing to apologize for so many times. That you could've been a person who didn't stay in a relationship just because "I can't do better".

I don't think I can convince you to break up. I wish I could, but I don't think I or anyone else can. But at least heed this advice: stop with the self-pity. Realizing that you're weak is the first step towards becoming strong. But a lot of people lose themselves in this step because they would have to get out of their comfort zone to do it. And maintaining the status quo while being angry at how weak you are is a lot easier.
>>
Do you have friends you can turn to OP ?
>>
>>18314768
>>18314772
>>18314776
Fuck you're right, I never used to be this self-absorbed. I've got to work on that.

I really don't see how I can get a girl better than her. And you're right again, I don't want to be alone. I know if she leaves me, then I'll just be alone for the rest of my life. She's the only person who accepts me for being like this.

>>18314782
I'm probably closest with my sister, she would be the only person I'd be willing to tell. But the problem with telling my sister is that she would interfere.
>>
OP, your situation sounds like mine

>wife and I arguing over affair I had (dumb, I know) while eating dinner
>I'm sober, she's drinking wine like it's water
>throws wine in my face
>throws her plate of food at me
>starts throwing plates and glasses at me
>kitchen floor is covered in broken shit
>her foot is bleeding
>been trying to get her to stop but no luck
>grab her and literally drag her to bedroom to get her out of the mess
>when in bedroom she continues to throw shit at me
>take bathrobe cord, put her on the bed and tie her hands behind her back
>go back and clean the kitchen for two hours while she calms down
>next day she says I abused her and she should call the cops
>had bruises on her legs where I dragged her
>talk to my therapist about whether I abused her or not
>she says "abused? WTF?"
>says best bet is to leave the situation

After that I had a "go bag" ready... money, changes of clothes, spare toiletries, phone charger, list of things I'd need (laptop, keys, etc...) in case I need to leave in a hurry.

Month later she slapped me while drinking. Didn't wait... out of the house within 10 minutes. Lived in a hotel for three days. Filed for divorce.
>>
>>18314297
Just fucking drop her.

>we were drunk
>maybe she just lose her good judgement for a moment
Fuck that bullshit. I get stupid drunk but it doesn't make me start throwing fists and kicks at people. There's something wrong with her, the alcohol just lowered her inhibitions enough for you to see it.
>>
>>18314801
>And you're right again, I don't want to be alone. I know if she leaves me, then I'll just be alone for the rest of my life. She's the only person who accepts me for being like this.

You don't know it, she just managed to persuade you it's true.
It's not. Once you work on yourself you will find someone.
>>18314810
difference is that he's her bitch and you were not your wife's.
>>
>>18314810
Sorry man. That sounds intense as hell. What was it like after the divorce?

>>18314815
Do you really think I'm her bitch? Be honest, I can take it.
>>
>>18314801
>She's the only person who accepts me for being like this.

Bro she beats you for being like yourself. Read up on emotional abuse, what you are feeling is normal but not healthy.
>>
>>18314824
I don't mean this in a demeaning way. But look at the facts.

If you're not asking this so you can get off from it.
>>
>>18314832
I always try to defend myself. I also told her a while back that I was on my way home, but I'm still at my parents' place and have turned my phone off. So I can't be a complete bitch, right? I am taking this incident seriously.
>>
>>18314839
as I said I didn't mean it to demean you, just to shake you up.
You're obviously insecure and easily manipulable right now, but you can grow, you can get better mentally, and that's what I hope for you.
>>
>>18314824
>Sorry man. That sounds intense as hell. What was it like after the divorce?
I won't soft sell it. It was tough for me and her. But I knew this would never end. She wouldn't seek help so divorce was the only option.
>>
>>18314824
>Do you really think I'm her bitch? Be honest, I can take it.
"Bitch" is harsh. If you've loved someone it can be hard to find fault in them and put the blame on yourself. Get some professional help for yourself if she won't.
>>
>>18314845
It's alright, I can handle it.

I have no idea how I'm supposed to get better mentally. Therapy?

I'm going to start going to a gym again, try and get some masculinity back. I want this to be a turning point for me. I'm tired of feeling like this.
>>
File: jesus.jpg (44KB, 426x600px) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
44KB, 426x600px
>>18314384
> Just too weak to remove her legs apparently. This fucking sucks.
Stop spending money on booze and instead spend it on a gym.

AA is not just an auto club. If you two are beating the shit out of each other, you both have a problem.

Take the 12 steps together. Only through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ can you save your marriage.
>>
>>18315074
Yeah, I'm going to do that; try and get stronger by joining a gym. She was outstrengthening me quite easily, it was worrying.

We're not alcoholics.
>>
File: 7ba.png (126KB, 500x320px) Image search: [Google]
7ba.png
126KB, 500x320px
>>18315085
You get drunk knowing that you get physically violent when you do. Do you ever get violent with your wife when sober?

If not then yes, you are an alcoholic.
>>
>choked you out

isn't that how brain damage happens? i mean considering she's not an expert on fighting and could overdo it that sounds dangerous
>>
>>18315072
therapy, yes.

Good environment : Good friends.
leaving your wife.
Telling your sister.

Starting to work out will also help your mental state.
>>
>>18314298
>giver her a pussy pass op
Lol no.

The ideal answer would cutting all contact with her & getting a restraining order & taking her to court. In practice she can just say you are the one who beats her and everyone will take her side.

Get a spy cam, provoke another argument and get her beating you up again on tape. THEN take her to court. It's the only way op.
>>
Holy crap OP... what are you waiting for? What if she had armed herself with a kitchen knife? Or worn stiletto heels?

Do you really have to become disabled or get killed first? I know there are lots of /pol/ fuckers saying that even a trained woman can't kill a man, but that's a pretty laughable statement (especially considering those occasional news about female boxers/kickboxers/martial arts practitioners giving rapists a proper beating).

Seriously, dafuck.
>>
>>18315072
>I'm going to start going to a gym again, try and get some masculinity back. I want this to be a turning point for me. I'm tired of feeling like this.
You don't need to get physically strong. You need mental toughness.
>>
File: 1413025114945.jpg (81KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1413025114945.jpg
81KB, 500x667px
Get out of any sort of abusive relationship (physical or psychological) while you can. The further you go, the more you become attached and eventually it'll be near impossible for you to leave.

I've been stuck in an emotionally abusive relationship with a very mean, unstable and negative person for 3 years now and nearly every day feels like hell. I wish I could go back.
>>
>>18314756

WTF man. Are you serious?? You are lying to yourself, covering up, and choosing to be weak. You have a choice anon and you are choosing to be abused. Stop being the victim. It's not cute.
>>
>>18314768
>>18314772

Listen to this guy, he's the voice of reason here.
>>
>>18314810

Did you have an affair before or after her abusing you? I mean that's just shitty you cheated on her. I would have a similar reaction. At least you have your dick intact.
>>
>>18314839

>I can't be a complete bitch, right?

You kind of are if you're lying to yourself and saying stupid ass shit like "This is the first time she's ever abused me" when she has you scared shitless and HAS had you hospitalized previously. Yes, you are being a little bitch. Stop this stupid shit drama.
>>
>>18315085

>We're not alcoholics.
I have a hard time believing you because you seem to be a pathological liar. Worse of all you lie to yourself when you know what the truth is. Stop being a little bitch.
>>
>>18314297
you are a piece of suit beta buck. likely me and some of my black brethren have stretched her cunt and lubed her white pussy with our thick black loads. im almost sure as u were passed out like a bitcfh she was passed around and loved every inch of every dick she inhaled and had rammed into her wet holes. best thinbg to do is kill yourself as you are a disgrace to your race
>>
>>18315161

You don;t need to be trained to injure someone permanently. Apparently the lesser trained/skilled martial artists have the higher chances of causing freak accidents that can permanently damage. She's gonna fuck him lol and OP is gonna be like "why did this happen/how did this happen/this never happened" Live up that 'battered wife' look, OP. It's what you wanted.
>>
Dear OP,

I presume this is real and the only thing I will say to do is to seek therapy. Good therapists are very difficult to find and most will tell you what to do. Find one that listens and remembers your problem. One that can guide you make YOUR decisions.

This clearly bothers you enough to separate and live with your parents. You instinctively know something is wrong. Go with your gut.

Talking with her might be the right thing but if it's the wrong thing, you won't know until you haven't spoken or seen anything of or from her for a year (that includes facebook stalking).

If this has happened before as a milder case numerous times, there's a good chance this will get worse and escalate. If you don't mind potential death and think that is worth it, no one here can physically stop you but chances are it's might not be worth the risk.
>>
>>18314645
>She heard me say while being choked that I couldn't breathe, she heard me gagging, she saw me crying. She should have let go.

WTF this IS torture, OP.
What you're describing is torture.
>>
>>18314717
>It's not like I would remarry if I did leave her, she's the best I'm going to get.

This is not an excuse either. You're just blaming yourself and feeding the abuse. Stop blaming yourself for it and hating yourself. You're just continuing the cycle!
>>
>>18315671
It was not torture, she just thought that as a man I would be able to easily have the strength to remove her legs by physical force. She was choking me with one leg and I had 2 hands to push her leg off of me.

But I'm weak. She said it herself, that if I was a real man I wouldn't be in this position. I was fucking crying, just repeating "please, please" over and over.

And she was right of course. No real man would be knocked out by a 105lbs girl, no real man would beg like that. And if I had just been a man in the first place, none of this would have happened.
>>
>>18315515
I came back from my parent's about an hour ago, back with my wife now.

I screwed up, I was ignoring her calls, I told her I would be home a long time before I actually did go home etc. And worse of all, I probably did this to get back at her.

When I came back, she was rightfully furious. She shoved me against the wall, I said sorry and promised to make it up to her tomorrow. (she wasn't actually violent, she only pushed me against the wall)

I think if she was abusive, she would have reacted a lot worse. I don't think therapy is necessary. Sometimes these things just work out by themselves.
>>
>>18315893
>she wasn't violent
>she shoved me against the wall
>its all my fault
God help you, you poor poor man.
>>
>>18315399
I'm sorry for doing that, I was in the wrong. But I don't think she's ever just outright attacked me, it was always a reaction to something I did wrong.

>>18315161
She would never do that to me, she's not a murderer, don't you think that's an exaggeration?
>>
>>18315915
She had a right to be angry, I was acting like an immature piece of shit. Pushing me against the wall was not a violent act, it's only a little push. She restrained herself quite well considering. A couple of months ago she wouldn't have put up with that behaviour.
>>
>>18315860
Torture is when a person in a position of power enacts severe psychical or mental suffering on another unwilling individual.
Ask yourself this:
1) Was she in a position of power? (yes, you were cowering on the ground. she was standing on you)
2) Did she enact physical or mental suffering on you? (definitely)
3) Were you an unwilling participant? (your begging indicates that you were)
It meets the criteria for torture. OP, it doesn't matter if she's stronger than you. You're acting like your physical weakness is an excuse for torture. Besides, I doubt she really is stronger than you at all.
>>
>>18314297
>obtain leverage against her
>blackmail her for clean (see:you dont lose any money or posessions) divorce
>??????
>profit
alternatively
>poison her

good luck, anon
>>
>>18315988
And being in pain does not make you any less of a man. Anyone can be forced to cry and beg under a certain physical force. Every person has their breaking point, there's no shame in it. She just reached your breaking point and exploited it.
>>
>>18315988
>>18315997

This. Also, mental abuse and fear causes you to weaken your defenses including your physical strength.

>>18315931
It hurts to see you blame yourself like this and put yourself back under her thumb. I'm really worried about you and it haunts me because to some degree I can relate. You're taking all the responsibility and blame and it's not going to end well. Please, if anything, keep what everyone has said in this thread in your mind. Even if it's the back of your mind. You need to learn to trust your instincts. You aren't stupid, you aren't weak.

>>18315399
This was just out of complete frustration because you keep losing yourself and your senses. She keeps manipulating you to believe whatever she says is the truth. It isnt.
>>
>>18315988
She is stronger than me, she's quite athletic and I'm not. She can bench and squat more than me. Not to mention she can knock me out with just 1 foot. It doesn't excuse what she did, it just shares the blame somewhat. If I was more masculine, then this wouldn't have happened.

>>18315997
Crying and begging do make you less of a man, especially when the person is only 5'3 and 105lbs. She shouldn't be able to reach my breaking point at her size.
>>
>>18316033
I'm not taking all of the blame, she was in the wrong too. She should have let go. I just have to argue more on her side because nobody else is.

I'll keep this thread in my mind, it's been helpful. I am understanding everyone's perspectives. And I'll try to be less submissive with her in the future.
>>
>>18316036
What makes you less of a man is that you're not going to take this as motivation to start lifting. Being beaten up by someone stronger than you happens; being weaker than a 5'1" chick... Well, start lifting dude.

You shouldn't go running back, anyway - you need to be able to trust the people you sleep next to.
>>
>>18316058
I am going to start going to the gym more, it's been a problem for a while now and something that's long overdue. I hate being weaker than her. She's 5'3, not 5'1 btw, but it doesn't make that much of a difference.
>>
>>18314297
She got the drop on you.

Get drunk again and kick her ass. This time strike first.
>>
How did she put you in the hospital?
>>
>>18315396
She had hit me years before but I let it pass. Had an affair after a year of arguing and no sex.
>>
>>18316199
She twisted my arm until my shoulder dislocated. Also, facial bruising.
>>
File: giphy.gif (3MB, 500x207px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
3MB, 500x207px
this is a troll thread. no one can be this pathetic.
>>
>>18316213
WTF.

Get out now you retard.
>>
>>18316219
The OP is in a sensitive place right now, abusive relationships causes irrational behavior that morons like you may call pathetic.
But calling the OP pathetic is not going to help anything. If you think it's bait, then just say so. You have nothing to gain from adding patronizing insults.
>>
>>18316227
I can't just give up on a marriage after only 8 months. She has some anger issues, but that's something we can work on.

Also, I was being extremely sarcastic to her and that's why she did it. I need to learn to stop provoking her.
>>
>>18316208

>She had hit me years before
>a year of arguing and no sex

I don't believe in cheating but I understand you did what you did and that fucking sucks man. She also should not have done all that shit to you then said you abused her or threaten to call the cops on you.

I'm glad you left that relationship and divorced her and I hope you are in a better place in your life now.
>>
>>18316036

Strength is not measured by the size or strength of your fist. It is measured by the size and strength of you heart.
>>
>Getting beat up by your wife

Pfftttt pussy
>>
It's you. It's clearly you, the OP. You are a narcissist and came online for attention. You've gotten it, without feeling judged initially. You left her to live with your parents, whom you have a bad relationship with and know they would tell you to leave her. When you felt validated online you went back to her. Things aren't going to "work out" if you stay with her unless "work out" is using your fights to get anon's sympathy. If you refuse to get real help aka therapy, you love the attention. She's just, if not more awful then you. But you are a sick person. People online are now judging you (read posts above). You aren't pathetic, but you are using people just as much as your wife is using and beating you. If you are hiding this behavior from the people you know, you know you shouldn't be doing this. Either claim it or try to fix it. If you have limited friends, tell one of them. If you don't have any, maybe it's the narcissistic behaviors you exude. You can fix all this in therapy (and make friends to have your back).
>>
>>18316239
Dislocating an arm is beyond the pale, maybe getting you in the hold in the first place would be excusable but actually dislocating it?

And *then*, maybe if it were an accident and she changed afterwards to never do it again, but she *just nearly killed you* a-fucking-gain through choking you out.

What in the everlasting fuck?

And now you start saying "I should learn not to provoke her" as though it's your fault that she's an abusive nutter using her physical superiority for ill?

Reads like battered spouse syndrome.

And she's angry you went somewhere to gather your thoughts?

Get. Out.

Because even if you get swole yourself she's prone to losing her temper just an itty-bitty excusable bit and stab you with a kitchen knife.

For that matter you shouldn't need to find an equal physical footing in fear of your partner, that's an unhealthy relationship in itself.

So yeah anon you should run for the hills.
>>
>>18316271
I think I'm weaker in both areas.

>>18316277
I don't love the attention, that's ridiculous. I haven't told 1 real life person about being beaten by her, how can I love the attention if nobody knows about it? I'm trying to fix the situation, believe me.
>>
Hey OP: Don't you think it's a little crazy that pretty much everyone agrees in this thread?? Even if all anons are saying it in different ways, it all points to the same conclusion.

That doesn't happen often, and doesn't that raise any red flags? Come the fuck on!!
>>
>>18316277

> If you refuse to get real help aka therapy, you love the attention.
>You aren't pathetic, but you are using people just as much as your wife is using and beating you
>If you are hiding this behavior from the people you know, you know you shouldn't be doing this.
>Either claim it or try to fix it. If you have limited friends, tell one of them.

this. pretty much.
>>
>>18314297
That sounds pretty hot OP
I would suggest letting her tie you up and slap you around during sex so she can get it the violence out of her system
>>
>>18314304
>This is the only time an argument has become physical, but it was just so violent that I don't know.
She chocked you out nigger.

I could understand it if she fucking slapped you but this was so extreme that you SHOULD know.
>>
>>18316283
The dislocation happened rather quickly, it wasn't drawn out like the choking incident. There was no premeditation to dislocate my shoulder, she just lost her cool.

She wasn't angry that I went to gather my thoughts, she's angry that I didn't come back when I said I'd come back.

I think that as a man, having equal or more physical footing should be necessary unless your wife is an athlete.

>>18316296
But none of you know her, she's usually a good person. I'm taking in other's viewpoints as well as my own.
>>
>>18316290
You are getting attention here. That is my point. If you want to fix it, go to therapy. Just for you as an individual. I'm not a therapist, but I've seen enough narcissists in my life to smell one out in a minute.

I've struck a chord with you for you to reply directly to this. You know something about this is true. You're getting a lot of attention here and are hiding away from the embarrassment of telling real people you know. That is still attention craved. People do this shit on facebook or instagram for likes. Don't play dumb. You're smarter then that.

They aren't going to arrest your spouse for telling a therapist. Go a town over if you live in a small town and tell someone there. If you're in a big city, you're not going to see them and have nothing to fear. Again, you have to claim what is happening. It's your choice to either like it or not (but it seems like you don't). What you are doing here is just as wrong as what she's doing to you.
>>
>>18316314

It wasn't just choking bro. It was her FOOT on his throat and he BLACKED out from it. Wtf is this real life?
>>
>>18316325

AND THEN THIS:
>She twisted my arm until my shoulder dislocated. Also, facial bruising.

LIKE WTF IS SHE A FUCKING WRESTLER??? WHY WON'T OP LEAVE THIS BITCH??
>>
>>18316325
>is this real life?
Or just fantasy? Easy come. Easy go?
>>
>>18316316
>she just lost her cool.

Oh then that's alright then. Perfectly dandy.

>she *just* lost her cool.

Get out now you idiot.
>>
>>18316322
I don't think I'm doing that, this is an anonymous site. I, as a person, am not actually getting sympathy because no one knows who I am.

I think I posted because I was confused, angry and probably needing validation.

I don't experience the same stigma about therapists, I could go. I'll think on it.
>>
File: 05onfire1_xp-master768-v2.jpg (103KB, 768x364px) Image search: [Google]
05onfire1_xp-master768-v2.jpg
103KB, 768x364px
>Wife dislocated mah shoulder
>She bruised mah face
>Wife stepped on mah trachea
>Wife made me pass out almost die

Nah, bro. This is fine. It's perfectly dandy.
>>
>>18316229
You're right. If anything, if this is a troll, it may help someone (like me... posted my situation previously) in this situation.
>>
>>18316337
People are sympathizing because they cared enough to post. Yes, you also received validation but if no one showed sympathy, no one would reply. Trying to find logic flaws or pin point something I did wrong is a narcissistic behavior to try to invalidate me which adds strength to my argument. Again, you can learn a lot from therapy. If you go once a week for a year, you'll be in a better place then now.
>>
>>18316343
It's not fine, I know that. It's something that both me and her can work on. She can work on her anger problems and I can work on not provoking her and also on becoming stronger for her. We have to deal with it as a team.
>>
Oh it's THAT guy again.

First he was a black guy who was choked until he pissed himself by a skater 11yo kid

Then he was a bjj white belt choked to shit himself on the mat by a kid who pinned him down and did a leg choke with "disproportionately strong legs"

Then a guy who was been beaten on the regular by his bjj little sister who was way lighter than him and made fun of him for it.

Good to see you again pal, it's a nice thing that you're not using kids on those erotic humiliation tales of yours

>am I seriously the only one to notice that? I might be spending way too much time here...
>>
File: 20130109.0.png (854KB, 600x887px) Image search: [Google]
20130109.0.png
854KB, 600x887px
>>18316364

No man, it's totally fine. She just lost her cool and put her foot on your throat until you blacked out. Totally normal, guy.
>>
>>18316362
I'll think about therapy. But narcissism is a bit extreme I think.

>>18316366
Are you talking about my post? I've only been on this site once or twice before. Always for /tv/.

>>18316375
I know it's not normal, as partners though we have to work through this kind of shit. I'm not just going to give up in under a year of this marriage beginning.
>>
>>18316385
That's what a narcissist would say.
>>
I know who you are man, what's your goal with these threads?

Do you get off to this? I'm intrigued.
>>
>>18316397
Yeah, I'm just a guy trying to sort out his relationship man. Insinuating that I'm a paedophile out of nowhere was random, rude and unfounded.

Surely if this was some weird erotica (what's erotic about a struggling marriage?), it would focus more on the specifics of the incidents instead of the consequences of the incidents. Shoot, I only mentioned my previous injury half way through the thread.
>>
>>18316366
Nah, we're all here again, the three of us. Like clockwork.
>>
>>18315241
Why can't you leave?
>>
All your stories follow a similar theme. You're always a victim in a situation where you're physically stronger but still defeated and humiliated.

You're not just making these stories as a creative outlet, the reactions are a important part of this whole thing.
Most are just going to laugh at you, a few will give actual advice and some will ask questions to which you'll happily respond.

I just can't figure out your motives. Is it the humiliation that somehow drives you? The fact that others fall for a made up story of yours? Surely you can't be looking for sympathy, you'd write something more believable if that was the case.
>>
>>18316501
I've had about 2% of the responses laughing at me. 80% giving advice and 18% asking questions. I don't think anyone here has tried to humiliate me with their answers except a small minority. I think you'll find that I've given the most attention to those trying to help me (except for you). Most of the advice has been informative and helpful to my situation.

If you believe that you have spotted a paedophile on 4chan, then report the user or call the police. But leave me out of that, this is a separate thread for a serious issue.

In fact, I'm fairly certain you're the only person who has mentioned humiliation in this entire thread. Everyone else has been mature about this.
>>
>>18316537
Oi faggot if you aren't what they claim stop feeding them and bumping the thread with derailed faggotry.

If you are, OTOH, neck yourself etc. etc..

And in that vein there is no need to reply to *this*.
>>
You should take self defense classes so the next time she attacks you, you can just restrain her.
Don't hit her back, she seems crazy enough to call the police on you.
>>
File: ADV.png (294KB, 1263x2751px) Image search: [Google]
ADV.png
294KB, 1263x2751px
Time is a flat circle.
>>
>>18314354
This is the only valuable post ITT
>>
File: ehehe.gif (966KB, 381x216px) Image search: [Google]
ehehe.gif
966KB, 381x216px
>>18317214
>>
>>18317220
Pics aren't necessary, I want to keep this anonymous.

>>18317161
I tried once to go Karate classes but I couldn't commit and it was boring. Plus, on average they say it only takes 2 years to reach black belt. What's the point? It's not challenging enough. I need long term goals for my sports.
>>
>>18317239
>thinking karate is worth half a shit
>thinking first dan black in karate is worth a quarter of a shit

You aren't even OP are you.
>>
>>18317251
Yeah, I am.

I'm saying it's too easy to reach black belt. I don't know from personal experience but 2 years is not long at all.

It should take 10-20 years to be a black belt in my opinion, so you can actually master the art. So yeah, a karate black belt loses a lot of value since they just hand it out to anyone with money and time.

I don't know how you misunderstood me so badly! My post was about why a Karate black belt isn't worth that much.
>>
>>18314343
This here Exhibit-A finely demonstrates the well-known concept of "self perpetuating victim of domestic violence"
>>
>>18317282
Aside from the fact that karate is a shit martial art - better to go with soft forms that redirect other people's energy so your fitness demands aren't quite so high - you appear to be under the confusion that "black belt" = endpoint.

Yes, the first level of a black belt is trivial and fairly useless. But that's only first dan. Get up to something like fifth dan - something that might take a decade+ - and you're not quite such a useless pussy. Ninth dan can be a lifetime.

Anyway, if you aren't going to do a western martial art, don't do karate. Do aikido or tai chi chuan; or a style based around them. Don't expect instagains out of it either.
>>
>>18317392
She's calmer and happier today. It's usually like this, as the marriage goes on I think they'll be less and less dark moments like the one the other day.

>>18317398
I don't think I want to do a martial arts. Although I heard Krav Maga was good, if I can ever be bothered I might give that a try. Is that similar to aikido or tai chi chuan? I have no idea.
>>
>>18316366
I thought it was false too but idk man
>>
>>18316239
>Also, I was being extremely sarcastic to her and that's why she did it. I need to learn to stop provoking her.
No. She needs to stop.
>>
>>18317398
>Taking up martial arts to prevent your wife from killing you

This bait thread keeps delivering
>>
>>18317558
>She's calmer and happier today. It's usually like this, as the marriage goes on I think they'll be less and less dark moments like the one the other day.
Wrong. A person like this (man or woman) sees no consequences in their behavior and, therefore, won't hesitate to act like that again in a similar situation.

As another anon mentioned, maybe next time she's holding a steak knife in her hand when she looses control. Or wearing heels when she stomps on your neck.

She has been shown NOTHING that tells her that behavior is unacceptable and it WILL be repeated.
>>
>>18317833
Eh, that was a side argument. Thread had already been derailed to hell and back, and OP didn't take the core advice. I see no problem with it.
>>
>>18318530
If I don't provoke her, she won't do anything like this.

Me and her spoke further today, we both know that she can get angry sometimes. It's my job to prevent her getting angry. I've got to stop disagreeing with her so much.

And I know she worries a lot too. I've got to let her know when I leave the house and where I'm going. Otherwise, I should be punished by her. She has a right to know, as leader of the house.

She would never take it so far as to kill me. She could have done that when treading on my neck, she could have easily kept on choking me when I was unconscious but instead she let go. The punishment isn't gratuitous, it's simply to teach me a lesson. She knows what she's doing. I've got to start trusting her more.
>>
>>18318985
She's also against the idea of me taking a martial arts lesson or going to the gym again, so I'm not going to do that.
Thread posts: 202
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.