[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Talking to freak who claims to fuck his daughter & niece

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_8548.jpg (169KB, 1242x1775px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8548.jpg
169KB, 1242x1775px
(Trying not to vomit)
Was scrolling through one of those kik username sites when I happened upon this account,
We were chatting about regular sexual shit, then I asked how kinky they are and for them to prove it...
Claims he raped his 14 year old daughter until she "enjoyed" it.. also claims to be doing to same to sister & sister's daughter.
If this is true I want to get 'em locked up because they claim to be a teacher/gymnast, but all I have for info is their kik (Cherry1969) & that they live in the U.K... what do?
>>
Have you asked the cops, or any other authorities?
>>
I wouldn't know where to start honestly, I'm in another country from where they (at least claim to be) located
>>
How fucking AWESOME! Putting your penis in a 14yo pussy must be INCREDIBLE
>>
^ found the loli fan
>>
I feel like he's lying as a fantasy, desu. That being said, if you can bait out info or trade pics and find his fb or something you can call the cops and/or blackmail him and/or message his family on fb.

But yeah, he's probably lying. Could be fun to bust him either way though.
>>
That's what I'm seriously hoping for, but honestly he might just feel he can get away with it to the point he can brag..
That's what I was thinking of doing, I asked if he had any pics of his sister (than we could really start digging) but he said he didn't then "went to work"
>>
File: 1447304339772.jpg (27KB, 275x274px) Image search: [Google]
1447304339772.jpg
27KB, 275x274px
>>18314090
Can you imagine? Oh my goddddddddd...
>>
File: IMG_8549.png (75KB, 198x380px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8549.png
75KB, 198x380px
>mfw where's Chris Hansen when I need him
>>
Just contact the police to make sure and send them the screenshots+information. You never know if he might be hiding more.
>>
I would need to contact his city's police though right?
>>
I strongly suggest you contact the police with screenshots and usernames, they should be able to request the relevant information from kik. The danger here is that even if it's just a lie, if he's fantasizing about it, then he might attempt to act on it. He may also be holding CP or other illegal materials.
>>
^ Who should I email with the screenshots? Bear in mind supposedly they're in the UK
>>
>>18314151

Jesus anon google UK police, also you link to a previous post by clicking on the post number or typing it out manually.
>>
>>18314158
Looking into that right now
>>
Found out via googling the Kik ID on a form post that they (at least claim to be) from Nottingham.
I contacted Crimestoppers UK and we'll see where things go from there..
>>
>>18313975
>(Trying not to vomit)
It's just text you dumb bitch, just ask him for pics/vid, you really are a dumb bitch.
>>
>>18313975

Report this shit dude.
>>
>>18313975
Report this sick freak to the proper authorities
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.