[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

god fucking damn it i'm so sick of feeling shit all the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

god fucking damn it i'm so sick of feeling shit all the time how the fuck to I stop being so lonely? All I do is sit at home and think about how no-one loves me. Go to the gym, come back, depressed. Go to work, come back, depressed. I'm so tired of being sad all the time.
>>
I'm in the same boat, dude. I'm trying to organize some stuff on meetup to keep myself busy and not think about it, but as you probably know, some nights are worse than others.
>>
>>18313886
It's like, normal life wouldn't be so fucking depressing if I had someone to bounce off of. To joke with, to talk to, to hug, etc. That's how I feel anyway.
>>
Find a hobby that'll get you talking to people.

If you enjoy board games, try visiting a friendly local gaming store and asking if there are groups/times that people play. That sort of thing.
>>
>>18313878
Get some antidepressants or kill yourself
>>
>>18313971
I've considered this but feel like it will just make me meet more depressing people. The calibre of people who play board games doesn't feel like it will improve my mood. Many of the things I want to do are solitary (eg painting, playing an instrument, gardening). I've looked at meetup.com but nothing really seems to grab me. Plus I feel like it's for other losers and I want to be around normal people so I become normal. I already spend most of my time hanging around a loser (me).
>>
>>18313878
>go out into the world
>socialize with people
>realize people are mostly shitty mindless dolts that only exist to get high, squirt out kids and get rich at any expense
>realize you hate people
>focus on hobbies and interests

Depending on others for comfort and validation will get you nowhere. You need fulfillment, not social interaction. Get out of the city, go somewhere beautiful and breathtaking. Experience the wonders and serenity of the natural world.

Then refocus yourself on doing things that make you happy afterwards. Find your favorite classic car and buy it/restore it. Learn how to shoot a gun. Grow a garden, create art, learn to play an instrument.

Life has a lot to experience if you step outside your comfort zone
>>
>>18313990
I grew up in the country. There's nothing I hate more than people who romantacise going out into nature. There is no purpose to that, it's a waste of time.

I believe that I will be fulfilled by family life. I look at young families and feel jealous. That's why I want to meet someone, so I can work towards that.

Doing things doesn't really make me happy. It just makes me not sad. I want to learn to paint but I'm too much of a perfectionist. Whenever I try to practice, I get incredibly frustrated that I can't produce good stuff, and give up.
>>
Think a your oneitis, smoke pot, and jack off!!!
>>
>>18314084
pretty much what I'm doing now except i don't smoke
>>
>>18313951
Yep I feel you, there's an army of us.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.