[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv. Long time. I just have a weird thing going on. I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Hi /adv. Long time.

I just have a weird thing going on.
I have been badly abused by my two ex boyfriends - they used to beat me, abuse mentally and sexually.Kind of made me their scared toy that would do everything they ask for.

I am 21. I have been for 2 years with the first guy and 2 years with the other.

Now I am with a third guy, he is 22, and we have been together for a year. He was a virgin.

So yeah, now the problem is that I feel like I am looking for this abuse.
I want him to abuse me, use me, and make me serve him.

During sex I insist on him telling me that he doesnt love me and just being rough with me, like slapping me or choking to an extent where I almost pass out.

I want him to abuse me too.

I dont know what to do. I cant get turned on properly without a good dose of stress, fear or violence.

He isn't happy with it.
I am not happy with it either, and I love him more than anything.

What can I do?
Therapist didnt help me.
>>
>>18312934
Id say talk with him, youve got problems and he should know and can hopefully work with you and meet you halfway atleast. If you want the relationship to work, you need to put effort and he does too
>>
You need some Serious Talks with him on this. Clarify what fetishes you Have, and try to live them out in a Non-Destructive manner. And try to find all of his fetishes too, and try fitting into them.
>>
>>18312990
He doesn't have any.
I feel like a liability to him now.
It's not just in relation to sex, its about day to day life too.
>>
>>18312934
oh, shit. is this bait? because if it isnt... girl, you need help. You have become a complete masochist. I know, i know, dont be afraid, dont panic. Take it easy, breathe in, breath out...
Now... talk to your bf about your past, ask him how he feels with your new sexual fetish. if hes good with it, dont be rough, take it easy, stuff like "choke until i almost pass out" will make the boner go for the rest of the night. He may not feel good with it at first, but as long as you dont push him too hard, he will get used to it, and in no time, you, my lady, will enjoy a true sadist in bed.
>>
Maybe you should try abusing him instead?
>>
>>18312934
I love rough degrading sex like that, but I also enjoy intimate sex too (which I only got into recently because my bf). My question for you is have you ever had intimate sex? If you have, did you climax from it?
>>
>>18312934
>Therapist didnt help me.

Then fire your therapist and find another one. Check out women's groups and battered women's shelters, to get referrals to more sensitive therapists.
>>
>>18313733
I had "soft" sex with him, I never came from it though. I can come if the sex resembles more rape than love making. I asked him the other day to tell me degrading, hurtful things during sex because then it makes me feel "better" and it increases my chances of coming.

>>18313350
Why should I abuse him out of everyone? I dont think I could ever try to do something like this to a man. My issue is that I beg him to abuse me. Can I break him?
>>
>>18314272
1) There is a better chance you enjoying it than vanilla sex, but it doesn't put you in a vulnerable position.
2) If he starts to like it, he will better understand why you want it.
3) You sound sort of crazy and he sounds breakable, so break him in quickly so he stays.
4) If you really want to be totally dominated and he can't give you that, if you get him totally broken you can always try cucking him.
>>
>>18314396
How can I possibly break him in easily without scaring the shit out of him?
>>
>>18314396
never post advice again.
>>18314272
the issue is your sexuality here.
>Can I break him?
>How can I possibly break him in easily without scaring the shit out of him?
I know you've been abused and I' m really sorry to read this.
But.
You're not going to break the person you love the most to satisfy deviated urges, anon, when there's the option of fixing yourself.
The fact that you're even considering it frightens me and should frighten you too.
Find a new therapist, or a sexolog.
A fetish is fine, when you can only come from it it becomes a problem. I know that feel trust me, and the abuse to some extent too.
I'm really sorry for you.
>>
>>18315439
or if really the need to be abused comes before the need for love, leave him. Don't make him suffer.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.