[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you know if you went through puberty properly? Apparently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

How do you know if you went through puberty properly?

Apparently women get bigger hips and butt and breasts

but my hips are narrow, my butt is flat and my breasts look deformed

Did I not go through puberty properly? I'm in my early twenties
>>
Why worry about it?

You cant go back and do it again
>>
Also,

be my gf?
>>
File: 1368483616009.jpg (48KB, 716x545px) Image search: [Google]
1368483616009.jpg
48KB, 716x545px
We can't judge without a picture of your boobs.
>>
>>18312922
Malnutrition is a thing.
You could go on a training diet (above avg calories), and work out with it. If you gain height/bust, then you have fixed the problem.

Either way it will make your breasts perkier, as you work off all of the slack that would soon turn into saggyness.
To /fit/ you go!
>>
>>18312922
Flat butt can change with regular excersize, and need some pictures to judge tits
>>
>>18312939
Cont.
This probably only will affect you if you went on a diet, or ate less than usual. But teens and pre-teens do that, and it's REALLY STUPID. Seriously, if you go through a growth spurt during it you will be STUNTED!
>>
>>18312939
Haha, it's definitely not malnutrition I was overweight as a teenager

I already lift weights, my breasts are already saggy, they've always been saggy even when I was a teenager, especially after I lost weight
>>
>>18312922
Everyone's bodies are different. I understand it's hard not to, but the sooner you stop comparing yourself to others the better off you'll be.
>>
Women come in different shapes and sizes. Be grateful you're rectangular and not appleshaped
>>
File: Autistic Screeching.gif (2MB, 500x207px) Image search: [Google]
Autistic Screeching.gif
2MB, 500x207px
>>18312946
Post a pic goddammit.
>>
>>18312946
>I was overweight as a teen

Well maybe that has something to do with it. Being at an unhealthy weight negatively impacts you hormonally.

Conversely, sometimes having a hormonal problem, like PCOS, can cause the problems you've described in OP along with fostering an unhealthy weight.
>>
>>18312997
Yeah I probably have PCOS as my period has never been regular and I have really excessive body hair
>>
File: 1491320605953.jpg (14KB, 405x447px) Image search: [Google]
1491320605953.jpg
14KB, 405x447px
>>18313002
>excessive body hair
Yeah, don't post pic.
>>
>>18312922
go make some exercise, eat properly. everyperson body is diferent, some grew taller than others becuz the things they eat and do.
>>
depends on your genetics. is your mum like that?

is your dad skinny with no arse?
>>
File: darkblonde2.jpg (75KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
darkblonde2.jpg
75KB, 480x720px
Hey girlie.

There's a few things which could be going on here.

1. You haven't hit puberty yet, or you're going through a prolonged puberty until 21-22. It can and does happen to men all the time, but it usually doesn't happen to women. There have been some cases, however.

2. You got unlucky genetics.

If you got unlucky genetics, you can make yourself lucky. Don't worry!

1. Boobs- What breast shape do you have? If you have tubular tits, there's literally nothing they can do for you (to my knowledge, do your own research). If you have other shapes, you can fix them with

a. The cheapest option here is a padded push up bra. Upbra is pretty impressive. http://www.upbra.com/sec_shop.htm

b. a boob job. Don't overdo it. I know this isn't a popular opinion with the men, but I know a lot of women who are strippers and men don't know the difference between real and fake (sorry guys!). Just don't lie about it if you value integrity; doctors out there have gotten VERY good. Just go up one size or two, it's not a big deal.

c. Start inducing lactation. Be careful with this one! It does work, but you'll need to drain your boobs and you'll have to wear cotton pads. Also, if you change your mind it might fuck up your tits and then you'll need a boob job.

2. Start corseting for a smaller waist. There's a lot of fear mongering out there about corsets. It's not fair fear mongering, though. These are very safe if you get a custom one. No, it will not fuck up your bones. These cost around $100-$500, and you can get a nice custom one on etsy.

*note: corseting is semi-permanent. You have to wear it every day for 4-8 hours a day. You might be able to wear it while sleeping if you have good sleep posture. After 3 years, you can wear it for 4 hours a day and maintain your shape.

3. Ass. This is easy, just work out and do squats. go on /fit/ and track your macros. Also, the rest of the plan will not work if you're not following a diet.
>>
File: mfw.png (77KB, 231x214px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
77KB, 231x214px
>>18312922
you're a man

/thread
>>
>>18312922
Oh come now, we cannot possibly provide imput without at least a clothed picture from the neck down. Im sure you're fine.
>>
http://i.4cdn.org/b/1494735449661.gif
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.