[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no hobbies >no personality >no taste in music >vidya

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1466462623705.gif (124KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
1466462623705.gif
124KB, 180x180px
>no hobbies
>no personality
>no taste in music
>vidya getting boring
>can't motivate self to watch animu/television
>watches alot of youtube and general internet browsing

what is wrong with me.
how i can i enjoy life more and be happy.
>>
Are you me?
>>
>>18312858
i dont know who i am and question whether or not im being myself
and i dont mean in a "get a gf" way. i mean in a general way

post contact, i love to talk about it with you.
>>
>>18312855
O U T S I D E
U
T
S
I
D
E
>>
He's right going outside helps a shit ton, I used to love to hike, and when I go out there I find a bit of myself again.

Besides that try meditating, try to figure out why you feel like this by looking deep within.
>>
Dude, you gotta throw yourself into more situations. Go on one of those mountain climbing trips you sign up for as a group for beginners, or just any social outing of the sort. You don't even need to be interested or to bring friends, and you will always have a topic of conversation as you are all out and doing something.

You now have social ammunition, as well as hobbies. Congratulations!
>>
>>18312866
i work 50 hours a week, and i try going on random escapades to the mall or movies. It over feels bland and uninteresting to me
Heck i went on a date yesterday and it was meh.
>>18312877
meditation could help i guess
but what do you mean by look deep within, how do i do that? how do i go about learning to do that?
>>18312896
i guess i could try that. Should i just randomly pick shit of a list and go with whatever?
>>
I dont have contact info I want to share on 4chan, sorry bro. Phone posting from work currently so making a new one would be a pain in the ass.

I totally feel the same way though. When Im home, I do nothing but browse memes and watch youtube. For me, I think its because me and my friends have all become adults and went our seperate ways, so I dont know how to fill the void of what used to be hanging out.
>>
>>18312901
i barely hung out with HS friends m8

When i was a kid i was the wierd kid who smelled and no one liked, i assumed that how i am and accepted it. used to make youtube videos (they're gone) progammed a site, made shitty cartoons.

Now i can barely findmyself to do anything. Ive noticed that since ive slowly started to become more normie ive been loosing who i was, a loser who can't relate to anymore so he stays in his autistic bubble.

I doubt being that person now though is a good thing.
>>
>>18312901
also by contact i meant like discord or steam or something.
heck ill throw you my steam/kik/discord/whatever if you want. Just tell me your preference and send you mine if i have it.
>>
> no hobbies
> plays vidya

Pick one.
>>
File: 1460829765481.gif (896KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
1460829765481.gif
896KB, 700x600px
>>18312915
>no hobbies
>barely plays vidya
sometimes ill play some vidya for like 15 minutes a week on a saturday cause im bored

and i do semi-regularly check fallout shelter

look at me im a gamur :)
>>
>>18312900
Yeah. Is There anything you have thought would be Kinda cool to do? Kayaking is hella fun by the way, and I thought it would be boring. Most people you see doing it on lakes are going for a relaxing slow ride, but you can get pretty fast on those things. Like, holyshitimgonnacrash fast.
>>
File: 1460899708645.png (78KB, 288x291px) Image search: [Google]
1460899708645.png
78KB, 288x291px
>>18312923
never had any interest in kayaking,hiking, really anything outdoor related.
but i guess i can try it, if its something to do.
>>
Bump for more advice
>>
File: ourladyoffatima.jpg (31KB, 300x474px) Image search: [Google]
ourladyoffatima.jpg
31KB, 300x474px
>>18312855
you want the straight truth? it might not be a pretty truth but it's the truth.

go back to church, pray to God, get rid of your sins. you'll become so freaking happy and then look back at yourself in disgust. but it's hard to see that now from your vantage point. you have to have the faith to realize that will happen, then when it does happen you will realize your faith was true, and at that point you will have grown faith to higher truths, though you cannot see them or comprehend them yet from your vantage point. good luck.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.