[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, I have a fetish. My wife enjoys it, and we have a go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: uu2x597a-i.jpg (69KB, 680x1022px) Image search: [Google]
uu2x597a-i.jpg
69KB, 680x1022px
Hello,

I have a fetish. My wife enjoys it, and we have a good sex life. But I only show her a 'tame' version of it.

In reality, I also need to do it on my own, and rarely get the opportunity because she works from home and I also have a baby to watch when she is out. It's one of those things where if I can do it once in a while then I'm satisfied with it. If I don't, I literally can't stop thinking about it.

I don't want to get too specific, but this fetish involves a lot of supplies, like maybe 2 trash bags full.

I have a good job where I can take PTO when I want to. My question is basically, how can I take advantage of an unmentioned PTO day to bask in my fetish for 7 hours? All of the hotels around me don't do daily rates, at least they don't advertise. I've even tried looking on something like https://www.between9and5.com/ but come up short. A really sleezy motel isn't really something I want to do, it would ruin the experience.

Also, while she doesn't look very often, my wife does have access to my banking statements. If I rent a room at a Hilton for a day that I was supposed to be at work, it's going to look extremely suspicious. I also need total privacy and air conditioning.

Any thoughts are appreciated. If it matters, I'm in OC in California.
>>
You'll need to be more specific about the fetish if you want help, anon.
>>
>>18312376
I-is it necrophilia?
You could do what they do in movies and tell her you have a weekend long business trip. Or maybe get into a fight with her then tell her you want to spend the night at a hotel.
You're an adult and as long as it's legal, why not go for it?
>>
File: n14228-ynes-chalk-4h8a1648.jpg (295KB, 1300x1953px) Image search: [Google]
n14228-ynes-chalk-4h8a1648.jpg
295KB, 1300x1953px
>>18312378

Pic related. I have an extremely large collection of Cashmere and Angora sweaters and accessories. I even have other extremely expensive items that are vicuna and qiviut.

With my wife, I might get a BJ while she or I am wearing a cashmere sweater, and that's great. But I take it to another level when I'm by myself with privacy.

>>18312381

I have a good relationship with my wife, I don't really want to create an elaborate scheme especially when I never travel for work. I just need to figure out how to do this in 7 hours when I'm supposed to be at work without leaving a trail and without having to go to a fleabag hourly motel
>>
>>18312394

Not really sure wtf is this fetish. Is it a textural thing? Why don't you try telling your wife you wanna 'take it up a notch' and see how she likes it.
>>
>>18312394
Your fetish is fucking cashmere sweaters? How the fuck do you take a cashmere sweater fetish to "another level?"

Anyways. If you want to get "away", just call up a local hotel. Ask them how much is a one night stay.
>>
>>18312394
Fuck under cashmere sheets or something? I don't know what you mean by "taking it to another level" but I'm sure she couldn't mind..
>>
Lol tfw OP tries to be hardcore with his cashmere sweaters. GTFO plz
>>
>>18312405

I want to do it by myself. Have you ever worn a cashmere sweater? It feels fucking amazing.

>>18312407

I have a gigantic collection that I cover myself in, which includes some items that are worth $1000s I don't want my wife to know about (google Vicuna Sweater).

wouldn't a hotel have to run my credit card?

thx
>>
>>18312416
Why would running your credit card matter? You're not doing anything illegal.
>>
>>18312422

It's an option, but having a charge at the Hilton for a Friday I'm supposed to be at work is probably the biggest cheating red flag that exists, no?
>>
>>18312422
Isn't Cashmere illegal because it's made from elephant tusks?
>>
>>18312416

You might think makes you interesting, anon.
>it does not.
>>
>>18312427
>>18312414

I'm not sure what makes you think I think this makes me interesting, or hardcore. I didn't even want to bring up what it was because I knew it would steer the thread the wrong way.
>>
Are you fucking serious.
Dude, just tell your wife. This is literally the least dramatic secret I have read on 4chan to hide from your wife. What is she gonna do, say she isn't as interested in sweaters as you??? She won't stop having sex with you. You taking it to another level is like level 2 to level 4, on a scale to 50. She will be fine with it.

But seriously, just go out and do it. If you decide to do it without telling her, andshe finds the bank statement, fess up to your fetish. She'll probably assume that you are cheating on her if you don't, and just saying your fetish would be a relief.
>>
>>18312442

thanks I think you're right, especially the last part. It's just super weird and embarrassing for me.
>>
>>18312447

The more you hide it, be secretive about it, and wrap all these dramatic feelings like guilt or embarrassment with it, the worst it gets. Honestly you're making it a huge deal for yourself and that's what causing the problem. I mean, yes there's the financial issue of affording tons of expensive cashmere for your dumb ass to roll around. But fucking man up and fess up about it. You got a baby for crying out loud. This is just stupid!
>>
>>18312453

thanks

This is my first time on this board. I wasn't trying to post this as a life-defining issue. Really just figured you guys might have advice on how to get some privacy for a day.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.