[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it so hard to get a date for most guys, but so easy for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1362322580739.jpg (22KB, 352x329px) Image search: [Google]
1362322580739.jpg
22KB, 352x329px
Why is it so hard to get a date for most guys, but so easy for a few?

What is it that they got?
Is it the perfect pictures?
Is it their perfect profile?
Is it some special tallent and charm?

I read about som guy who had had as many as six dates during a single week and 3 dates during the same day.

I can get like, one date every 3 months if i put in effort. And the girls will mostly be overweight and maybe 3-4/10.

I've never dated a girl who was above average.

Can i improve? Or is this something that youre either born with or not.

Long term, i would like to get a wife and have children. The game itself doesn't matter that much to me, but i've realised that since i have like no game at all, chanses that i will end up like a childless, lonely old man is increasing every day.
>>
Think about your dream girl.

What is she like? Great body, dark hair, plays guitar, watches anime, etc?

Now think....what kind of guy would be able to attract her? If it's not you....improve yourself until it is.

You're only attracting ugly girls because you are not in the league of your dream girls. Start becoming a better version of yourself.
>>
Lifting is your answer
>>
>>18312385
What if my version of a dream girl is another home body, and we just never leave our houses so never meet?
>>
>>18312385
Apperance is one thing, and im totally with you on that.

When it comes to mt career, i'd say im pretty well off. I have a masters degree. I make a decent amout for the contry i live in, which is about 3,5k USD a month after taxes.

Its not six figures, but its what wages for college graduates with a few years experience are like here.

What im mostly interested in is advice on how to improve my social skills.
>>
>>18312401
500 pound women get hit on.

To get a girl the same size as an average man, you have be better than the 50 other men also pursuing her
>>
>>18312412

Social skills get you laid, aesthetic gets you swipes.

look up coreywayne on youtube and check out his playlists. The how to get a gf one is gospel.
>>
Formal dating culture is confined to a small geographical area, so it shouldn't affect your ability to get a real partner and have a family.
>>
>>18312417
That's just a bunch of mouthbreathers and old fashioned creeps. If you come along as a serious prospect, you function normally and don't have brain damage, then you're in.
>>
>>18312373
Same reason some people are just likeable. Charisma. I'm sure you know that one person that everyone just likes: he's funny, he's good looking, confident etc.

That's the ticket: confidence and charisma.
>>
During the time period when I still felt the need to prove myself, I went on eight dates in a week, and three in a 24-hour period.

I sure as hell wasn't born with it, but I used what I had (height, beard skills, intelligence), learned what I needed (emotional intelligence foremost, but social skills and dating experience too), to make up for what I lack (fat, poor, socially awkward).

But seriously, emotional intelligence helped a lot.
>>
The point wasnt that those guys are out there (althought you can be sure theyre hitting on the attractive women too), it was that literally EVERY woman gets bombarded by offers.

She has her pick of men, so you have to be better than the other men, not just average. Unless you get lucky (I got lucky)
>>
>>18312778
It's not a 1:50 ratio (there's actually more females than males, even more so at decent places like university and corporate cafes).

It's analogous to getting a job. The 50 guys are the group of losers that apply to every opening, but always fail the screening, leaving the employers desperate. The normal guy goes in with half a clue what he's doing, asks for a high salary, talks perks and gets free sandwiches.
>>
Ive never thought of it like that. Thanks
>>
>>18312373
>so easy for a few?
>What is it that they got?
The attractive attribute they've got is the attention of other women.
It's easier to tell if other women are interested in a given guy than it is to tell what kind of guy he is.

>Can i improve?
Yes.
>>
>>18312373
Hypergamy
>>
>>18312373
C O N F I D E N C E
O
N
F
I
D
E
N
C
E
>>
>>18312373
Preselection.
>>
>>18312373
Lift dude. Especially if you're talking about tinder. It's like a cheat code for meeting women, you don't even have to be as interesting anymore. And ignore that women don't like shirtless pictures crap. Lift and post shirtless pics. You'll get matches.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.