[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tl;dr Girl told people I'm a creep. WTF? >Girl from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

tl;dr Girl told people I'm a creep. WTF?

>Girl from class always initiates conversation with me, flirts with me, clearly shows interest.
>I ask her to have coffee in a couple days. She says yes and we go and have a good time. Normal conversation and light flirting, nothing more.
>A couple days later I see her and she is markedly less friendly. And less friendly the next time. And the next time.
>Mutual acquaintance lets it slip that she told him I was a creep.

I feel so weird about this. I've never heard anyone say that about me. I literally did nothing.
>>
Obviously you fucked up the date and now she wants to avoid you as much as possible
Ignore her as well
>>
>>18312211
Couple things could have happened if you were well behaved during the outing. One, you ran your mouth to someone about her and they told her or you have done creepy shit with other girls before her and she heard about it.
>>
Have you tried talking to her and asking her what's wrong?
>>
>>18312254

This should be the right thing to do, but in today's society if you do this it makes you look 'weak' because it shows you 'care'. It's fucked up.
>>
>>18312355
This.

I'm called needy because I show up to places on time. 5 pm means 5 pm est not 5 pm Central faggot time (6:17)
>>
>>18312254

Bad advice. It's best to leave her alone considering she's an ACQUAINTANCE and not your fucking best friend. She thinks your a creep, end of story move the fuck on. Next!
>>
>>18312355
>>18312415

>This should be the right thing to do, but in today's society if you do this it makes you look 'weak' because it shows you 'care'. It's fucked up.

We only have OP's word that he wasn't creepy, but even then, making a scene would be lame not because you care, but because you are making a scene.

Is she a bitch for telling people he is creepy behind his back? Sure. But you know what else is really creepy? Dudes asking you "what did I do wrong, I want to improve." Sorry, but dating is not an activity with peer reviews. She has the right to decide he is not what she wants and move away, with no explanation. It was a date, not a 10-year marriage.
>>
>>18312436

OP here. I get this.
>>
>>18312415
>5 pm means 5 pm est not 5 pm Central faggot time (6:17)
i am stealing this
thanks
>>
>>18312436
This gives me an idea...
Op you should tell people she offered to blow you for money.
That way people will think shes a hooker and she called you a creep because you said no.
>>
>>18312211
>I've never heard anyone say that about me.
"Creep" is a girl's go to insult for any guy she doesn't like for whatever reason.
>>
>>18312648
Unless OP wants to be known as a butthurt asshole, that's a terrible idea.
>>
>>18312211
>I literally did nothing.

Didn't have to.

Look, mate. I've been labelled creepy plenty of times.
Back in school, I'd hear it from a girl every-time some asshole spread a rumour about me having a crush on her, or god forbid, when I was dumb enough to ask a girl out.

They really try to beat the lesson "You're an unlovable creep and no one will ever want you" into your head.

Giving up and believing that shit doesn't help though.

Because I've been called creepy for not chatting up and trying to get into women's pants too. At work no less.
She literally found it creepy that I wasn't trying to sleep with her, and instead was doing something absolutely fucking shocking; MY JOB. Holy fucking shit I'm a monster.

So what /adv/ice can I give?

She's entitled to her opinion.

But so the fuck are you, and so if anyone asks, you think she's a right cunt and don't want anything to do with her.

Stay the hell away from her, that's a lose/lose situation. Go near her and you creep her out and force yourself to spend time with a cunt.

Oh, and never forget or forgive this. Just sets an example that they can pull this shit again.
Like, if she comes over to you asking to help with something, interrupt her with an "Nah, don't want to creep you out, fuck off".
Be petty is you have to, because say what you want, but pettiness is a fucking amazing deterrent.
>>
>>18312355
nobody n the real world thinks this way you sheltered turd

>>18312648
>creepy retard goes around telling people some girl is a whore
>gets expelled and possibly arrested for sexual harassment
>>
>>18312818
or perhaps you are in fact the exact kind of autistic creep that you sound like. you definitely have the "reeee fuck the world i'll show them all one day" bit down pat.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.