[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dating for 2 months >Finals week >Girl suddenly becomes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: TxKuvrN.jpg (59KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
TxKuvrN.jpg
59KB, 604x604px
>Dating for 2 months
>Finals week
>Girl suddenly becomes irritable, argumentative, and distant
>Was super clingy and tried to spend at least a few days with me a week
>Only talked to her on the phone for a half hour this week
>Told her I don't always want to be the one asking the other to hang out, especially if she keeps just saying she's too busy for me
>Told her I wouldn't try to talk to her for a while since she's been acting so irritable with me and I'd give her space
>She previously said she'd make time for me on Saturday
>Haven't talked in 3 days
>Saturday is here
>No text or phone call from girl

What am I supposed to do? We never canceled the date

Am I just supposed to wait here like a buffoon next to my phone? I can't keep being the one to reach out
>>
>>18312122

The finals might just be making her stressed and tense. Give her space and stop being so needy. Definitely don't wait next to your phone, just do whatever shit you want. She'll get in touch when she's got the time and is feeling better. And if she doesn't get in touch during the next week or so, then start to worry. Sometimes even in relationships people need own time too, especially around stressful and busy times.
>>
Mpve on, she's banging Chad. Obviously you failed to meet her expectations somehow. Women are cowards and won't communicate their feelings, they just go off to the next guy. They don't want to "end" it so they can always come back to you.
>>
>>18312122
learn to take a hint
>>
>>18312122
Realize that even when you have gf, you are not supposted to spend every minute with her. Do sonething you were doing when you had 0 gfs.

Patience man. Send her like one smiley per day and see for yourself if it will get better or not. And eventually if she wont text you, spin the dating wheel again.
>>
>>18312144
>>18312130

I haven't talked to her in 3 days (only for a half hour on the phone) and we haven't hung out in a week and some change.

I've given her space and don't expect to be around her all the time, I just can't help but be pissed that she made plans and hasn't said anything to me about it
>>
>>18312152
It is all about priorities man. Who knows what she is doing? This is why you make sure to not overcommit into relationship.

Take it cool and send her some message.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.