[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've just realized I got fucking memed on with the whole

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: gravity daze.jpg (746KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
gravity daze.jpg
746KB, 2560x1600px
I've just realized I got fucking memed on with the whole get an education thing.

How do I cope with the fact I've wasted 20+ years of my life on something that will never get me anything more than a shitty middle class job?

People recording themselves playing videogames are literal millionaires while I was wasting my fucking time in engineering school for a trashy 60k a year job.
>>
>>18312025
Assuming this isnt bait, yes, life isnt fair, everyone is worthless, you had to work hard for an average living just like everyone else while a select few got lucky and won the lottery.

Fuck off and get over yourself
>>
If you sought a peice of paper to get into a trade, wat a dick 'tard.

If you went into it for an education, your effectiveness has been lifted for your whole lifespan. Quit bitching about being "memed".

Tbf if you went into it for the former reason you deserve every bit of cock you're going to be sucking.
>>
>>18312044
I went into it because I was interested in it but it doesn't take away that I got memed. Working is never enjoyable so it's better to make more money and study whatever you're interested into in your free time. Working on something is the most surefire way to hate it to fuck.

I should've gone into fucking finances.
>>
Well honestly it's not easy getting any job anymore. There's no guaranteed jobs anymore. Middle aged people are taking jobs that were meant for teenagers and first jobs. If you have a job that's all that matters.
>>
>>18312198
working for somebody else will never be profitable. you need to find your own thing.
>>
>>18312025
Millennials when will they learn?
>>
>>18312025
>>18312192
Do you actually have an interest, talent or skill that you'd like to turn into a career?
>>
you should have studied what your passionate about not what pays well, even if you're poor at least you'll be philosophically happy. Worked out great for me, I have to start a job that pays 40k, but at least I didn't feel like I wasted my time at University because I studied what I loved and fucked girls.

rich people are still fucking miserable, take it from someone who grew up with a lot of them. If you think having a yacht or a summer home suddenly absolves you of the misery of being human or makes all your problems go away beyond superficial garbage, you're wrong.

60k is more than the average income, and is enough to buy a house in a suburb, you're falling for the rat race.

Average joe in our generation isn't going to own a home in a major city unless you get financially lucky, working hard is a meme that the older generation uses to devalue your labour because they will never pay you the same wages that they were paid when they started.

stop resenting people who are financially lucky, it serves no purpose but to make you feel like shit, (cause let's be real, half the people you're talking about from twitch are unlikable as fuck IRL)
>>
>>18312025
>tfw getting a degree in entrepreneurship

Learn to work for yourself mate
>>
>>18313429

90% of businesses fail in the first two years, you got meme'd kiddo
>>
>>18313432
Good thing im getting a degree which is soley to make sure that doesnt happen unlike 95% of all other business owners lol
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.