[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I deal with suicidal thoughts? I don't feel like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (149KB, 1500x1094px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
149KB, 1500x1094px
How do I deal with suicidal thoughts? I don't feel like I can do it just yet. Recently I've been having random urges to just end it. Thank you.
>>
You don't. Unless you have the help of a professional. If it's getting to that point you should reach for help, I'm In the same situation...
>>
>>18311902
Thing is, it's one persona that wants to eliminate itself. You can do that without totalling every aspect of your inner team.
>>
>>18311902
>>18311912

Please go to therapy, I was in the same position as you guys, I hated life. In fact, there were a lot of times where I put the knife to my wrists and I don't know why I didn't do it.

I went to therapy a few times, and I changed my mindset towards recovery - instead of simply waiting for it happen, I changed it to "I need to do this for myself".

This will help a lot, but it's not all that you need to do. Try mindfulness (specifically Headspace), it will really help. It is a way of enjoying the every day moments, the interactions you have, the sun on your face, for example. You don't realise but these things are lost when you're depressed.

Mindfulness lets you enjoy life again. It takes time though, I still feel sad on days, or get angry and upset with people for no reason, but every day it gets better.

Remember recovery is a curve, and there are dips, just keep in mind that it will get better.
>>
>>18311942
How to afford therapy?
>>
>>18311951
I don't know, I'm sorry if that was insensitive because I am not in a terrible position money wise.

I'm not sure what you're expenses are, but I only went for two session, I hope that is more reasonable.
>>
Everything I liked is no fun anymore, I self harm and have no strong for anything. I'm so full of everything, is this depression or will ir go away?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.