[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>im breaking up with my boyfriend and moving back in with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1463967697653.jpg (28KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
1463967697653.jpg
28KB, 600x549px
>im breaking up with my boyfriend and moving back in with my parents, anon
>wow i really like you we should do x and y together
>i wish we could spend more time together
>my parents are gone in a few weeks, you should stay here with me

1 week later

>me and my boyfriend are getting back together and moving across the country.

what the actual fuck
>>
>>18311761

Read it wrong, I'll rewrite my response written on my understanding of the situation.

She was desperate and is riding the excitement of doing a life changing thing, rather than focusing on her issues and moving on from her dysfunctional relationship.

Protip - in a few months when the excitement has worn off and they're both dealing with boring everyday problems, the issues will come back a million times worse, only this time she will be completely isolated from family and friends.

Personally I would cut contact before you become her fall back/emotional tampon.
>>
if this is a back and forth conversation you had with a girl, it's kind of hard to follow without names like "her/me".

she told you she was going to do something pretty spontaneous, so she obviously acts on her emotions.

her boyfriend probably did some big gesture that made her feel really good, or got her excited about a new life opportunity or something. girls like this are pretty unstable, but also stealable if you want to do that kind of thing. like when things cool down in a month you could probably show up at her new place in a cool car and take her out dancing and she'll cheat on her boyfriend with you. promise her a bunch of amazing things and she'll get excited and leave him.
>>
i don't know what the fuck the first two posts were about but... anybody who has to move from under one person's roof to another based on a personal breakup, is not an adult.
>>
>>18311761

You were entertainment. She was bored in her relationship, her life, her situation, whatever. You were fun, new and exciting. Then the sudden move provided new entertainment and change she decides to take instead. There was nothing special between you two. You just where what she needed at the time to feel better, not what she actually wanted.
>>
>>18311870
>>18311862
This is probably true. We were friends before and after she broke up with her boyfriend it was pretty clear she was crushing on me hard and then suddenly talked about moving. Pretty clear i was just a tampon.

It hurts that we're not friends anymore, but she was clearly using me/knew what she was doing.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.