[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I properly roll a joint? Every time I roll it around the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Leia.jpg (397KB, 853x739px) Image search: [Google]
Leia.jpg
397KB, 853x739px
How do I properly roll a joint? Every time I roll it around the filter and move up, the paper folds instead of tucking and rolling.
>>
There are tons of videos on youtube.
>>
Haha faggot you use a crutch kys smoke like a nog
>>
>>18311742
You know, sometimes I really hate internet for that...
Some time ago it was acceptable to ask for advice and even make friendships from there
But now I think "what advice can I ask, everything is on the internet" and also know that they will reply like "Go google/youtube it yourself"
>>
>>18311745
I agree, I hate how people just avoid interacting with each other and just tell someone to go google it or go youtube it. It's like human interaction is something bad that should be avoided now and like helping each other is a taboo.
People should really start assuming that the person asking for advice either already googled it and didn't understand something, or doesn't want to google it because getting an explanation from someone isn't that hard. Besides no one's forcing anyone at gunpoint to explain something.
>>
>>18311745
>>18311748
So? Do you bros know? I follow the video but my spaz hands keep shaking and the weed falls out
>>
>>18311768
Sorry, even though I use everyday, I never leant how to roll joints, only vaporiser
I am a dysfunctional stoner
>>
>>18311734
iron the paper
>>
>>18311734
You have to manage to roll the rolling paper perfectly around the filter without the paper folding
Once you manage to have a straight paper you just have to close your joint by licking the glue and that pretty much seals the deal
You have to hold the filter in your right hand and while you're keeping filter and paper tight (so it doesn't fold) use your left hand to hold the weed steady and at the same time roll both the filter in a clockwise movement and roll the rest of the paper in a counter clock wise
That way, you're closing the whole paper around the weed and it can be longer or larger depending on how you stack weed and if you press it (usually with a clipper's detachable part) or not.
>>
>>18311768
I have no clue, sorry, I never smoked anything
>>
>>18311801
Yussssss
Thanks sempai. I'll keep practicing on keeping the paper tight around the filter
>>
>>18311734
I don't like to roll with filters, so I can't help you there. I take my paper, and I dump my weed into it. Make sure there's more weed there then you'll need, because some will fall out as you roll. I like to take the edge of my joint package, the part the folds over, and use it to kind of smash down the weed in the middle of the joint, so that when I grab up my edges, it folds into the middle more easily. Once you grab up your edges, if you look at the joint from the end it'll be kind of a teardrop shape. You want to keep pressure up against the herb in the joint while you move the edges back and forth to roll the herb into a more uniform shape, away from the teardrop shape. It takes practice, be prepared to roll a lot of shitty joints at first. Honestly, videos are superior to descriptions. Youtube really is your best bet
>>
>>18311920
Besides, fuck filters when it comes to the herb. Make a concertina rollo with cardboard/filter.
>>
>>18311734
The same way you get to Carnegie Hall
>>
>>18311734
get a joint roller off amazon for like 6 bucks, if you pay like 15 it comes with papers and a tray
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.