[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ I'm so scared, pls comfort me. I went to a hooker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 8007524922_02d9fdc7de_b.jpg (437KB, 1024x732px) Image search: [Google]
8007524922_02d9fdc7de_b.jpg
437KB, 1024x732px
Hey /adv/
I'm so scared, pls comfort me.
I went to a hooker last night, we were drunk, it wasn't planned. She performed oral sex on me without a condom, then she went on top and we had sex without a condom for a few minutes until my dumb self decided to put it on.
I was a Virgin beforehand, I was drunk, and it's still a poor decision on my part. I honesty don't care about the common sti, I'll get tested and sort it out, but fuck me if I'll get infected with hiv. I swear I'll never have sex without a condom ever again.
>>
>>18311615
was she hot? Explain scenario pls I've always wondered what getting a whore would be like
>>
Remember, it takes a couple weeks for STD's to be testable in your system. Don't panic and try to get tested right away because it's not going to be accurate.
>>
It's INCREDIBLY rare to get any kind of std as the non receptive partner (putting your penis in, rather than receiving it in the ass or something.)

Take a long hot shower and scrub with soap, then go clean your room and make a plan to slow down the drinking (or preferably stop.)

If you still feel paranoid in a few weeks, go get a test.

Or, if you're a super paranoid richfag, go get on the preventative antivirals right now.
>>
>>18311615
Dude, calm down. Go make test, use condom while waiting for results, and keep the beer under control. Its probably nothing.
>>
>>18311615
So do you still consider yoirself virgin or not? Have fucking prostitute helped you to solve all your insecurities and life problems? Will dating girls now be as easy as breathing?

>catching hiv as male penetrating vagina is rare
>>
>>18311619
I was with a friend, didn't really know about this place that was right under my nose, there are a few places there where you can get a dance and whatever if you pay more. We went there just to check it out, we weren't really impressed with the women there. Then some random old guy calls us and asks us if we want a hot 26 years old, we just followed him to see what's up, we entered a private room renting kind of place. The hooker was there, she was a tall blonde with average tits, nice butt and a cute face. My friend decided to go for it, he paid and went to a room with her, after about 30 mins he was there I decided to try it too. I came to her, she took my hand and led me to the room, there is a shower there, I took a shower while she took her clothes of infront of me(she already showered). Then I came out she told me to lay down and relax in the bed, she stated kissing my neck and chest and went all the way down to my cock, started licking it gently then put it in her mouth, the she stated licking my balls and deep throating. I came after 2-3 mins. While my dick was still dripping cum she went on top of me and fucked me while also licking me ear, and biting gently. Then we switched to doggy and I fucked her from behind, it is then when I decided to ask for the condom, I fucked her and came again, from there I could barely perform she seemed to get bored, I told her in done even though I had more time. I showered and went out. Not really thinking about it deeply. Then it hit me.. Like Holy shit. Why did I let her ride me without a condom. Im scared shirtless ever since.
>>
>>18311642
I guess not, I feel relieved now that I know I can perform and get it hard and all in order, but prostitute sex and relationship or even casual sex I think is very different.
I had made some advances though with girls and felt like the sex part might suck, but I'm a little more confident now.
Plus I have much worse shit to worry about now..
>>
>>18311615
>I went to a hooker last night
>we had sex without a condom
rip
>>
I'm seriously scared guys, should I be worried? pls give any advice you can
>>
>>18311723
This sounds like bait, but whatever...
Normally, you shouldn't be worried that much.
>>18311651
But this part about her getting on top of your cummy dick... If she does this to you, she also does it to others and this increases the chances of her getting infected.

I've fucked many prostitutes many times, but I don't do dumb shit like that.
>>
>>18311754
ever fucked one without a condom?
>>
>>18311615
she knew you were a virgin so she took a slight risk and fucked you bareback, assuming you're clean bc you had never had sex.

even though she's a whore she's still sort of human. even moreso than regular women bc at least she's not pretending to be anything but a whore. she assessed the risk and made a decision, she probably doesn't do that with most guys. it's not in her best interest to get hiv because then she can't make money. and she'll die. whores are more scared of hiv than the average guy is.
>>
>>18311788
She didn't know I was a virgin
>>
>>18311763
Obviously not. I'm pretty sure all the ones that I like wouldn't let any client fuck them raw (I've talked to some of them about it).
I get blowjobs without condom (reasonably safe for the man) and I rarely eat pussy out (not so safe).
>>
>>18311805
see i didn't even ask to. that's what freaking me out so much
>>
either way, are the risks of getting HIV through one encounter with a hooker low enough no to worry about it?
>>
>>18311839
I'd be slightly worried, but not too worried. It's like playing the lottery, people have a tiny chance to win, but they still play it, don't they? Your result may be a bad thing and unlikely, but there is still a chance.

>>18311802
>>18311824
Where the hell is that and how much was it? It is a trashy place, isn't it?
>>
>>18311615
relax, anon. get tested, dont worry about anything til the results come back. no point in worrying about something that you have no control over.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.