[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Parents come visit my brother and I for 10 days >they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3272.jpg (191KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3272.jpg
191KB, 750x1000px
>Parents come visit my brother and I for 10 days
>they don't know we both smoke weed
>my brother wants to spend the money he has for the month to allow my parents to spend the least possible, despite them not having significant expenses and my brother and I not being exactly wealthy
>he decides to cut off weed because he smokes cigarettes anyway
What can I do? Smoking weed relaxes me like I've never been able to before
>>
Are you kidding me? Are you like the most selfish person on the planet or what? Do you have any idea how much your parents sacrificed raising you spoiled brat? Give them what you can and be appreciative. If you have to give up weed for two weeks big fucking deal. Your still eating aren't you?
>>
>>18311418
if you can't cope without weed for about 2 weeks you have a problem. Just take a break for a bit and enjoy your time with you parents.
>>
>>18311421
I want to clarify that I don't use weed to read funny stuff and post marijuana pictures on the internet
Smoking weed stops all of my overthinking and my anxiety that torments me every minute of my life like a huge stop button on negative side of life and a pool of unresolved problems
I know it sounds like an excuse but smoking weed is so much more than simply spending money on unnecessary stuff to piss off my parents
I can not afford to tell my parents that I think I have a serious anxiety problem and have me tested and treated like a sick person
>>
Alright alright I get you man. I used to blaze up 420 at least once a day for a couple years after I moved out.

I get the habitual addiction, I do. So in saying so, I'm telling you that a 10 day tolerance break will do you good. Since you don't sound like you'll be trying to stop smoking weed, look at the positive.

In 11 days you'll get as baked as you did when you first started smoking weed. Seriously, a tolerance break will do you a world of wonders. Plus you'll get to enjoy some lucid brain function. After day 7 you'll start to feel the sobriety, in a good way..
>>
>>18311439
Wow gee sounds like a problem other drugs can actually fix, whereas marijuana will just create a dependency on a depressant for fleeting moments of calmness.
>>
>>18311441
I'm saying smoking weed is clearly not a valid alternative to psychotherapy and probably anxiety medication but this is the hand I've been dealt right now
>>
>>18311439
lol it don't worry it doesn't sound like an excuse, it sounds plain retarded. That's how you're going to deal with your problems. Find a better outlet and actually address the issue instead of putting a band-aid on it.
>>
>>18311439
You have a problem, you should get help for it.
>>
>>18311439
Just sounds like you should get professional help instead of being a druggie.
>>
Just smoke weed when they are sleeping?
>>
>>18311439
Words of an addict.
Have you considered actually taking steps to confront your anxiety and handle it better rather than being constantly high all the time, dulling your mind?

I get that you're really looking for validation that your bro is wrong, but he isn't. Save the money and show your folks a good time because it will really mean a lot to them. Remember they sacrificed orders of magnitude more raising your ass.
>>
>>18311502
If I didn't work on my anxiety I would still be the awkward nerd who plays videogames alone after making up an excuse with my friends in order to not go out with them.
I've worked on it for my whole life, I sure as hell wished someone could understand just how straining this is for me
>>
>>18311502
I'm not saying my brother's train of thought is wrong, I'm just saying his train of thought is so noble and right but that didn't stop him from finding himself without money and having to take care of two people.
In the end he was the one who snapped and told me I needed to ask for money because he needed food but also needed is stash of weed (this is literally what he said)
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.