[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm having suicidal feelings right now. My life isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Suicide_art[1].jpg (25KB, 650x460px) Image search: [Google]
Suicide_art[1].jpg
25KB, 650x460px
I'm having suicidal feelings right now. My life isn't very good generally, seeing how I suffer from depression and can't work at all. I have more or less survived though, friends have been great and every time I have money problem I have survived over it somehow without doing something I utterly dislike.

However being a single has always been pain in the ass and it hasn't helped how the one that I have always loved so much is living with someone else. Now she has told that she is pregnant. It was the last straw. I have been for weeks now just thinking of ways to kill myself and how people would react to it. I'm not for some reason really not that afraid of the death itself, but the progress before it and how it would pain my parents, friends and so on.
Right now I'm taking Venlafaxine (75mg + 150mg) and for sleeping Mirtazapin. I'm also not going to talk to someone, because I'm on the waiting line for psychotherapy.
>>
So what is your question?
>>
hi anon I kinda know how you feel. I have a part time job that I like and I'm very stable financially. I have a couple of friends but not many, and I don't see them that often. I'm super lonely all the time. I want a gf but every time I feel like I'm moving towards it (new match on Tinder, get closer to female friend, etc.) I get excited that something good might happen to me, and then it turns out that I misread the situation or she loses interest or w/e and then I just feel like absolute garbage for like 2 days. I've seen therapists before and they don't help me either.

It seems like you might be fixated on this one girl. If I were you, I'd cut all contact with her. It might hurt at first but I'm sure it's better than seeing her with whomever she's with now, esp after they start raising a child together and being a happy family etc. That will feel really shit, to see that. Cutting her off at least gives you the opportunity to try to forget her, maybe move on and look for other girls. I bet you get more attention than I do.

Hope I helped you anon. Please don't kill yourself. <3
>>
>>18311353
Oh right. I did forget something.
How do you people survive from this, how do you keep on going? Meds dont seem to work, all I'm doing is wait wait and wait for someone to talk to (professional, not friend) and everyone is advancing in their lives except me. These days it has even gotten hard to go outside to do anything. Honestly I don't even know what to ask, my mind is just full of shit right now.

>>18311362
Thank you and you sound like me (except you have a work). I too get overly excited every time I get a match but nothing really ever happens. And yeah, cutting all connections prob. is for the best... even thought it really, really hurts to think something like that.
>>
>>18311374
I really like my job which is lucky. It has no prospects for advancement and it's only part time so I have to leave it eventually, getting an actual job is really hard so I can feel you there.

I used to date a girl a couple years ago and when we broke up, she started dating a guy within a week of us having been done with one another. We tried to do the "let's be friends" thing but hearing about her life with her new boyfriend just made me hurt a lot inside. I think sometimes I like to be hurt in that way because at least then I feel something. But really, I only wanted to feel that pain because I couldn't feel happy. Eventually I cut her off. I tried recently to reconnect with her to see what she was doing and although we were a little more mature about it, it quickly degenerated into the sort of squabbling we did when we broke up.

I think just doing it, like tearing off a bandaid, is the best way. Hanging yourself up on someone who is basically permanently unavailable now isn't going to make either of you feel good.
>>
>>18311325
I know very well how it feels like when you're tempted to take the easy way out
I can assure you that seeing yourself about to die would be such a game changer that you will probably feel like nothing can break you once you survive a suicide attempt
My advice is to remember that suicide means you're going to spend your last times in existence regretting what you're doing and essentially dying in regret
I don't think that either you or anyone who knows you would want that
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.