[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become better at having conversation? I end up choking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 20170501_222844.jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20170501_222844.jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
How do I become better at having conversation? I end up choking when I talk to a girl and end up having some weak awful conversation that doesn't go anywhere.
>>
File: 0_74825_95f3c750_XXL.jpg (122KB, 900x636px) Image search: [Google]
0_74825_95f3c750_XXL.jpg
122KB, 900x636px
Do you act like that with your mother too?
What about your sister/girl cousins?

I suggest taking some training on "women are humans too" and befriending some girls. Stay beta, allow yourself to be friendzoned, be a good friend and earn enough experience points until you are comfortable enough so you stop sperging around.
>>
>>18311280
I feel like a loser on the off moment I talk to men, it's what happens when you don't have the opposite sex around you as a kid to talk to and gain familialariy.
>>
>>18311347
You should probably think that while your brain is going into bsod when talking to women, they have no idea whatsoever
You should focus on the way you want to say things and maybe even apologize if you're looking nervous
You have no idea of the support you'll find the moment you say you're anxious, uncomfortable or nervous in general, people who understand will go through lengths to put you at ease
Try focusing on that, a lot of people have no idea what's going into people's minds and since they're relatives you shouldn't worry about being judged
>>
>>18311344
That made me really think. I worry about being in the friendzone for too long. How long is too long?
>>
>>18311280
https://bookofpook.neocities.org/

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164062221
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.