[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi. I'd really love the opinion of someone unbiased. So

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: concertU87.jpg (51KB, 700x560px) Image search: [Google]
concertU87.jpg
51KB, 700x560px
Hi. I'd really love the opinion of someone unbiased.

So last time I met this girl, she promised me lots of stuff, that we'll see each other again in a week, etc. She was basically lying the whole time to my face, because right next day after she went home, I've got mail in which she wrote exact opposite, that we'll be just friends because I'm pushing too much and she's not prepared and lots of other stuff that just proved how good liar she is. Of course I was pissed off and we just reproached each other or didn't talk at all. Basically, she never really admitted single fault, never apologized. I did. Every problem I solved by ignoring something that bothers me or finding fault in myself. Certain topics are tabu, no reply and if I push I get that bullshit reply that I'm making bad mood.
>>
Well, now things seemed good again, yesterday we planned the trip for next week. Soon after she left last time I found that she has started playing certain online game which we played at my place. She copied my CD keys while she was with me and created new online profile. I'm 99% sure it's her and I wished we could play and talk about it, because we like it both. I wrote her many times about since then. She pretends she doesn't hear it. She lied few times, telling me that she doesn't play it but it's obvious it's her. Now in order to play together and talk about it, she'd have to admit that she lied. And I became pissed again, because it's pointless tabu. And she's telling me that I'm making bad bood again. It's second day, I've tried to talk to her in many ways, that this is pointless and she should just admit it so we can move on but I get only few replies, pointing out that I'm making bad mood and it'd be same on the trip. She's insecure little bitch, but I hopelessly love her.

Now tell me, what would be the right thing to do? Should I just pretend I don't know it and treat her nicely? I love her, but this seems like crazy ass shit to me. What would be the gentleman way to deal with this situation? This isn't the first thing of the kind, I'm getting tired of this tabu shit.
>>
Oh, btw, that she lied to my face about staying with me the last time, that's also tabu. She's unable to admit fault.
>>
>>18311156
There are two things going on here.

1. Like a lot of people, she has trouble with unpleasant confrontation, so she is nice to you in person and hides behind mail to tell you the truth. You can blame her for being a coward if you wish, but believe what's in the writing.

2. Go back over your post and count the number of times you admit to "pushing too much" and "wrote her many times" and the like. You come perilously close, or perhaps even cross the line, to harassment and stalking.

She doesn't want what you want. Either accept things on her level or break with her entirely. You will NOT get what you want, and pushing harder will only make things worse.
>>
>>18311177

Yeah, these 2 points that's pretty much true. I kinda realize there're only these two possibilities.
>>
>>18311156
>>18311158

You sound like an orbiter. It seems like you're putting so much pressure on her that she doesn't want to cause any confrontation by telling you she isn't interested, so has chosen to do it in a letter which you chose to ignore.

You should cut contact and stop trying to find validation in an unhealthy relationship.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.