[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this is my first time making a post on her. Long time lurker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

So this is my first time making a post on her. Long time lurker of 4chan and reddit themselves. With that out of the way here I go. Im 21 year old virgin and a friend from highschools wife wants to have sex with me. She is 19 been married for a year now and been with him since she was 16 and he was 17. Idk what to do. I definitely want her, but I care for both of there feelings. I know if I was him i wouldnt want my best friend to be the person my wife cheats on me with. So I am asking you here what should I do? Should I do it, should I say no, should I tell him that she is wanting to cheat on him. I have never been in this situation before, but I really wanna lose my virginity.
>>
This is a good opportunity for you to prove to yourself who you really are.

Are you the guy that is secure enough in himself to turn down a willing sexual partner because you know it will probably ruin a marriage and friendship?

Or are you the guy that is so desperate to put his penis in a wet hole that you're going to lose a friend and destroy a marriage?

One of those shows that you are confident enough that another girl will come along and it's no big deal to you. The other one shows that your whole life is hanging on this one opportunity. Do with that what you will I suppose.
>>
>>18311025
Wow thanks anon. Whoever you are thanks. Idk what I will do still but that has me thinking already. Seriously I appreciate the fuck out of you.
>>
It depends on how much of a friend he is to you and if you can separate love from lust.

Plus who knows maybe they have an open relationship and/or are into cuckolding.
>>
>>18311031
Well I know he considers me his best friend. Also she tells me how they fight all the time now and he barely wants to have sex with her. But I have never been a person jump on impulse, but this situation is to big for me.
>>
I disagree with the other posters on here saying you would ruin the marriage by having sex with her. You would definitely be a huge prick to your friend and that's reason alone to not do it. But that she is willing to cheat already ruins this early marriage. Marrying that young is a horrible idea anyway.

Tell your friend about her advances and look for puss elsewhere.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.