[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just accidentally clicked a link on/b/ to a really stupid and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1491364889362.jpg (3KB, 168x218px) Image search: [Google]
1491364889362.jpg
3KB, 168x218px
I just accidentally clicked a link on/b/ to a really stupid and fucked joke Google search but closed my browser before the page fully loaded. Am I fucked? I feel like the police are gonna come knocking down my door any minute now...
>>
>>18311009
Do you honestly believe the police care? Worst case scenario you're on a watch list. You didnt access, view, or download anything illegal.

Even if you do get arrested, you can show them proof in the archive
>>
Yes.
>>
>>18311042
Fair point but still fucking terrifying. The link has apparently been a troll since 2009 and I'm dumb enough to fall for it
>>
Police don't give a shit, they've got lives to save and children to rescue from narco/perv houses.

Deep state now has a piece of paper in a filing cabinet, inside of a little folder with your name on it. They'll only fuck with you if you cause trouble for them. This isn't the first time they've looked at your asshole.
>>
>>18311076
Want to check out the link to see why I shat myself?
>>
>>18311100
Why the hell would I?

Everybody is new to the internet at some point. Don't navigate your web browser to stuff that looks fishy as hell, especially if it was posted by random idiots who cast hate out in every direction.
>>
>>18311103
To show me how pathetic I am for worrying. It leads to a Google search on how to find/dl pizza and how to k1ll the prez.
>>
>>18311104
Lol you're such a paranoid yet stupid kid. I'm certain you're not 18, get off 4chan.

To answer your question, no one gives a fuck. Promise.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.