[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl I'm seeing says she doesn't want to make it official

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0124.png (3MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0124.png
3MB, 1242x2208px
Girl I'm seeing says she doesn't want to make it official because she's afraid of getting too attached

She likes me and we are exclusive and she's already told her roommates and friends about me.

Thing is though, she told me she likes me mostly for the sex (90%), which she says she finds amazing and I can usually make her cum 4 times each session without too much effort.

What is going on in her head? I'm afraid she's gonna leave me if the sex starts getting boring/repetitive.

What can I do to mitigate that risk?
>>
>>18310402
>won't commit
>is not interested you on an emotional/personal level

Yeah, real winner you got there, OP. Fuck her one more time and then bail. If what you're after is a long term girlfriend/meaningful relationship, this girl is not going to provide that for you. And even if she did, sometime down the road, you'd be a complete dumbass to hitch your wagon to someone so obnoxious.

Respect yourself and your time and invest in someone who wants what you want, straight from the get-go. The moment someone starts to play games, bail. Always bail.
>>
>>18310409
I think she is interested in me on an emotional/personal level though, that's the thing.

How can i test it? What should I ask her?
>>
>>18310427
Ask her how she feels about FWBs with you, so you can look for a romantic partner at the same time and not be exclusive with her. If she's emotionally/personally interested in you she'll object, because she wants to be more than FWBs/just sex with you.
>>
>>18310409
fpbp

>I think she is interested in me on an emotional/personal level though

spoiler: shes not

If you're scared that she will walk away as soon as the sex gets boring you're in a fucked up relationship. Trying desperately to make this work out will only make you oblivious as to why you should let it die.
>>
>>18310409
>someone so obnoxious
If all people who fuck people just for the sake of sex are incapable of being good partners to someone else, you're left with a small pool.

OP, I don't really see another option but to make it clear that you do want a relationship and you will walk if she doesn't make up her mind. There is a very slight chance that she does want to be with you on some level but doesn't want to face that, and if so you can urge her to take the leap one way or another.

But it would be wiser to take her words to heart. She told you herself that it's mostly a sexual thing to her. That's not really something people typically say just because.
>>
PLEASE JUST THROW YOURSELF OF A HIGH PLACE
>>
>>18310402
casual sex OP and she's making that clear and you foolishly caught feels. Soon as she comes across a new dick you're history
>>
>>18310402
>because she's afraid of getting too attached
she thinks youre fucking ugly
>>she told me she likes me mostly for the sex
doesn't matter, she thinks you're fucking ugly.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.