[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I'm strongly attracted to a best friend but cannot tell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1487507098629.jpg (47KB, 621x502px) Image search: [Google]
1487507098629.jpg
47KB, 621x502px
If I'm strongly attracted to a best friend but cannot tell if she likes me back or not,should i try and ask her or will the friendship crash and burn?

She is flirty at times but I'm just unsure
>>
>>18310355

It will likely crash and burn. and thats okay, cuz once you reach a certain point in feelings its hard for someone like you to not let it crash and burn, even if you keep it inside, this thread will just become your internal monologue and you'll be going over the option again and again until it either destroys you or destroys your relationship or you finally tell her and it still destroys the relationship.
>>
Just ask her. I did the same thing. Stewed for months waiting, wondering, worrying. Finally, just did it. I said I know we have become friends but I really like you and would like to go out on a date. I am not sure if you're interested in me that way or not but I thought I would just ask. She said "why do you think I've been hanging around with you? Needless to say we made the date for a few days later. Turned out great.
>>
>>18310381
So what happened? Still together, or?
>>
>>18310381
should i give a list of things shes done and tell me if it sounds like flirting or not?

what more, I can't seem to ever find the opportunity to actually ask her
>>
>>18310437

>should i give a list of things shes done and tell me if it sounds like flirting or not?

no. thats dumb.

>i can't seem to ever find the opportunity to actually ask her

if you aren't close enough to have one on one time then you aren't close enough to risk losing some great friendship, you aren't really friends if you never spend one on one time together. you're just people who know each other.

so just text her and say 'hey want to do XX or YY this weekend?'

and if she says yes, thats a good sign and you can try to build a relationship from that.
>>
>>18310446
We have been alone numerous times though
>>
>>18310423
We ended up getting married, have two kids.
>>
File: 1460586809076.gif (820KB, 275x207px) Image search: [Google]
1460586809076.gif
820KB, 275x207px
>>18310355
Was in the same boat, anon. Still am. Only I told her. She just wasn't into me. So why am I confused? She's flirty and threw a fit when I tried to take time to myself to sort my emotions out and get over her.
Recently I'm just putting up with the emotions. She knows I still like her, and we still talk like good friends.

So to answer your question, yeah. Go for it. If she's too awkward to be a friend, she's prob not a friend at all.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.