[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have to tell you, I've been losing weight, beginning to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1476567827351.jpg (103KB, 720x641px) Image search: [Google]
1476567827351.jpg
103KB, 720x641px
I have to tell you, I've been losing weight, beginning to get in real shape instead of being merely no-longer-fat, and I want, when I get nicely built enough, to get a back tattoo. The thing is, I really feel this urge to get either the Schwarze Sonne of Nazi esotericism, or else simply a huge swastika. I know I'd regret it but it just seems so cash. Can anyone here think of something less awkward I could get? Pic unrelated.
>>
>>18309975
A bullet to the head? Nazi's despised tattoo's
>>
>>18309975
Why would you ruin your aesthetics with a tattoo...
>>
>>18309986
I regard it as an enhancement rather than ruining. I want it because I want to become an awesome superman that women will instinctively open their legs for.
>>
>>18309982
Is that why they handed them out to the Jews for free?
>>
>>18309992
Right, nothing like a swastika to highlight your charm and potential for connection between humans.
>>
>>18310001
>>18309992
Yeah if you get a swastika you will just be perceived as a skinhead

Tattoos are degenerate and you will only attract low quality women with them
>>
>>18310001
I'm looking for European, un-PC women who are both mentally and physically strong. I mean, what's the point of getting into shape if I can't get Alpha women?
>>
>>18310009
Well if anyone can think of anything less ideologically loaded, I'm interested to read suggestions, though ultimately I do want a woman who would be aroused or provoked in an exciting, positive way by that kind of imagery.
>>
>>18310011
And she will be looking for a guy who has a big tramp stamp of a stigmatized symbol of hate?

>un-PC
Unless you mean this as a euphemism for white supremacist, not being PC is not enough to appreciate staring at a swastika. Hell, even if you are a white supremacist ideologically I'd wager there are people who abhor the swastika for its associations with war and death.
>>
>>18309975
Are you a neo-Nazi or are you just an autist? Getting something like that isn't going to do anything other than make you a social pariah and dry up the pussy of all but the most syphilitic of trailer park slags. And that's if someone doesn't just straight up jump you for having some shit like that.
>>
>>18310024
A lot of people find swastikas kinky without believing the lore, though.

>>18310059
A lot of hot women are quite racist, though. Also, I'd be doing this only when I'm physically ready to fight. When I was much younger, I loved violence, and it might be good to get back into that world again. I get a semi thinking of violence sometimes.
>>
>>18310123
If they find it kinky because it's so subervise, I doubt they'd be impressed with you getting a whole fucking tattoo because it means that much to you for the sake of the ideology.
>>
>>18310196
>subervise
What. I have no excuse for this.

*subversive
>>
>>18310196
I wouldn't mainly be doing it for the ideology, but for the statement. I find that world an interesting one to imagine being in, although the reality was mundane and stupid.
>>
>>18309975

>previous fatty
>male
>wants tramp stamp tattoo
>of a swastika
>probably a racist

wtf, is this bait?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.