[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it normal to be attracted to teen girls? So I'm 27,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: kawaiiputin.jpg (23KB, 639x437px) Image search: [Google]
kawaiiputin.jpg
23KB, 639x437px
Is it normal to be attracted to teen girls?

So I'm 27, almost 28, and when I pass a high school I'm still attracted by many of the girls there, is that normal? Will I always feel attracted to girls that young even as I get older?
>>
>>18309806
Just don't fuck 'em.
>>
>>18309806
>is that normal?
yes
>>
>>18309810
but what if i did? Is that a problem?
(btw age of consent is 14 in my country)
>>
>>18309817
If it's legal who gives a fuck
>>
>>18309806
The rising quality of cheap affordable food combined with higher and higher amount of estrogen hormones in water (BC flushed in toilet) and growth hormones in meat causes kids to get puberty sooner and sooner.

I really wonder if gov will start injecting our kids with something to postpone the puberty to the "old days" customs. Because fixing out enviroment seem impossible.

Dont talk to them, fuck them or interact with them. When dating sone chick, your first question should be
>are you at least 18?
to protect both yourself and them.

>>18309817
The problem is that you are fucking kids in adult bodies. Even if their pussy can take it, their mind can get really broken in the process. Besides you cant even date them. Stick to 18 sluts.
>>
>>18309823
>you are fucking kids in adult bodies. Even if their pussy can take it, their mind can get really broken in the process.
I gotta be honest though... you could apply this exact statement to a LOT of adult women too

needless to say though I agree with you, don't fuck children
>>
>>18309806
>Is it normal to be attracted to teen girls?
Yes nigger.

Every man is attracted to teenagers. Statistics show that on average, men of all ages find women to be more attractive somewhere between 18-24.

It is interesting that women find men more attractive if they are somewhat close to their age. Men will always find a 22 y/o more attractive than an old 30 y/o.
>>
>>18309823
True, average age of menarche (first menstruations), has been going down A LOT in recent years, so younger girls can look fully matured, and be phisiologically ready to conceive.

I agree that I wouldn't look for a relationship with a high school girl, heck not even with a girl in her early 20s, I'd rather have a relationship with a mature girl and no drama.

At the same time, I think it's undeniable that teens can be extremely hot. and also, i think average age people lose their virginity in my country is like 13 or 14. I rememeber girls at 14 talking about trying anal sex and shit, I think most people that age are fully mentally ready to have sex desu. I think my peak mental development was around 13, it's all been downhill from there.
>>
File: Acceleration1.jpg (19KB, 400x314px) Image search: [Google]
Acceleration1.jpg
19KB, 400x314px
>>18309845
forgot the pic
>>
>>18309817
Then if it's legal and they consent, go for it.
>>
>>18309845
>my peak mental development was around 13
??? ??? ???
What? Are you girl?

Well i am boy and even at 20 i was as stupid as one can get. What do you mean by
>mental peak?

Also does anybody know if hitting puberty earlier automatically means the girls will also age faster? As when you compare
>girl who started puberty at 10 and
>girl who started puberty at 15
when they are in their 20 at same age?
>>
>>18309874
>What? Are you girl?
Nope, idk maybe i developed early, but i learned programming on my own at 11, at 13 I had already developed a few pieces of software and wrote some decent short stories, I remember I was very involved in politics and reading a lot.

Now I spend all my time browsing memes, and I still develop software but nothing I couldn't have done at 13. I'd say the only difference is i know some more advanced calculus now, but that's it.

I think at 13 i was perfectly mature to have a relationship, in fact i remember this love story with a girl who was also pretty mature mentally.

Idk, I guess everyone matures at different ages, but I know that at 13 I was mature enough to handle sex, i remember we were drinking beers at that age, and often talking about sex with both guys and girls.

I would say that emotionally I'm still not very mature, maybe even less than when i was 13, cause I only had one relationship and it ended badly. Some teenagers have more relationship experience than me for sure
>>
>>18309900
Maybe you are of the kids we call genius. Too bad you lacked dedication or proper motivation to keep doing. Me at 13 was so dumb i had problems even with basic math. But eventually it got better so i was able to finish uni.
>>
>>18309823
>their mind can get really broken in the process
wut, why? if they are not forced i dont see why this should happen. maybe they regret it later, so what, i did things i regreted and felt ashamed of later on. good for maturing.
>>
File: 1492887892595.gif (2MB, 205x221px) Image search: [Google]
1492887892595.gif
2MB, 205x221px
>>18309845

>I think my peak mental development was around 13
>>
>>18309964

If you're a nearly 30 year old man trying to fuck high school girls you're a piece of shit. End of story. Is that clear cut enough for you?
>>
>>18309964
Well. One thing is being dumb horny innocent teen desperately trying to fuck another teen in same situation, pretending to be in love and relationship and experiencing that pain in your chest when breaking up.

But if you are some 25+ dude who knows what to say and how to act and basically mine their bodies for your own pleasure until it gets too much bothersome / serious for you to just dump them like used trash is very different situation.

Just dont please. Even when they are 18 it is still questionable, but at least not that bad than when they are 14.
>>
>>18309974
I'd 31. I'd fuck them all and your mother if I could.
>>
From my years of internet, I have encountered these answers;
>men who always keep finding teen girls attractive, and experience women their own age as (physically) old/not that attractive
>men who always keep finding teen girls attractive, as well as continuing to find women their own age attractive as they age
>men who always found both teen girls and women their own age attractive, until they had daughters who reached teen age, then the lower limit went up
>men who stopped finding teens attractive when the gap became bigger

No idea what is most common but I'd wager both finding young girls and women your own age sexually attractive.
>>
>>18310008

And you'd be a piece of shit. That's okay, just don't try to fool yourself into thinking you aren't.
>>
>>18309806
>>18309834

Maybe if you are white. Other races of women literally age better while white women peak at age 15
Stop trying to speak for everyone else. It's offensive and entitled.
>>
>>18310120
>peak at age 15
Spoken as someone who has never looked at a bunch of fifteen year olds not selected on having exceptional looks.
>>
>>18309806
God yes.

My god

Yes.

>>18309823
The sexual destruction of these young ladies..

Holy fuck!

I'm high as balls right now holy shitty TTY I'm high as shit hahaha oh my goddddddd anon!! You are a faggot they'll get you!!!!
>>
File: 1451025745297.png (67KB, 211x207px) Image search: [Google]
1451025745297.png
67KB, 211x207px
>>18309845
>my peak mental development was around 13
>>
>>18309806
Yeah of course it's normal. Women used to get married at 16 or 17 all the time. We just changed the rules because of the changing structure of the economy.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.