[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I passed three teen girls sitting on a bench today and as I walked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

I passed three teen girls sitting on a bench today and as I walked by I heard whispered 'psst! Girls! Girls!' behind me and knew they were talking about me. I awkwardly turned and stared at them and then walked away, but later sperged out and walked by that place again because I was mad and wanted to confront them.

Feels bad man. I think I looked pretty normal as I was passing them, I put hands in my jacket pockets because I didn't trust them to not swing manually, but I'm not sure if it looked awkward or something
>>
>>18309693

Why the fuck would you care about some teenage gossip by some random girls? Get a grip, man.
>>
What if they think you're attractive and didn't want to say anything? What if it has nothing to do with you? What if it was the person behind you or something? Don't assume things man. And don't let a group of adolescence get to you. We were all there once.
>>
>>18309693

Stop being a twat and get over yourself, who cares if little girls are talking about you? Move the fuck on man
>>
>>18309693
You should have assereted your dominance.

You fucked up
>>
It might have looked weird but who cares? If someone is looking or talking about me I am going to stare them down. I do not turn away first or smile, kind of rude but oh well.
>>
>>18309699
That's possible, I'm rather good looking if awkward
But ehh
>>18309705
Yeah I have a dilemma in such cases, if I play it smooth and go along I'm mad I didn't show them and wasn't assertive enough, if I do and stare at people challengingly it's awkward and feels spergy
>>
>>18309713
Jesus Christ, you're overthinking this like crazy. Some girls MAYBE talked about you, maybe they said "he's kind of hot" or "he looks like a fucking sperg", more likely the second one cos you actually went and made a post on /adv/ about this.
>>
>>18309693
You shouldn't care about this at all, man, they're just kids. Even if they WERE making fun of you, which isn't even a safe assumption based on your post, it means literally nothing. It has no impact on your life

Haven't you ever done shit like that with your friends, when you were a kid? Make jokes or make up stories about random people that walk by? It's just a way to pass the time, it doesn't mean anything
>>
File: 1488680680367.jpg (14KB, 188x269px) Image search: [Google]
1488680680367.jpg
14KB, 188x269px
>>18309693
why the fuck doesn't this ever happen to me? teenage girls don't give a shit when i walk past them
>>
>>18309697

This

Fuck em.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.