[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm leaning dangerously to the so called political right.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: what.png (162KB, 414x480px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
162KB, 414x480px
I'm leaning dangerously to the so called political right. People, professors and teachers, mostly, tell me that we should all be as compasionate and caring as possible, but I cannot see myself coexisting with certain people. I don't even try to hide it anymore, in contrast to how I did try so in the past. Am I a bad person?
>>
>>18309343
Not a bad person. Just an extremely unempathetic one.
>>
Political right is not the same as alt-right.

I mean, "bad" is up for debate. But whether you "see yourself" coexisting or not, you will coexist with others. You can make the best of it or drive wedges between yourself and others.,
>>
>>18309343

Depends on what you mean by
>I cannot see myself coexisting with certain people
You want to put all these people in death camps and kill them en masse? Not cool.
You don't want to live in the same neighborhood and will move if they move in? That's your choice and nobody else's business.
>>
>>18309343
You will be branded as a bad person for wrongthinking, probably. Read a lot and educate yourself. Be prepared to defend yourself if you are open about your political alignment.
>>
You're a normal person cursed to live in extremely interesting times.
>>
>>18309343

political right does not mean 'unable to co-exist with certain people'. you are basically just believing liberal propaganda that the right wing wants to take away all our rights.

both sides are pretty balanced across the issues, and our political right is pretty diverse.

the real question is who are these people you 'can't see your self coexisting with'

and if you cant see your self 'co existing' with them, what are you going to do instead? move?
>>
>>18309343

Were you just born into politically right family/society/neighborhood? I honestly don't think alt-left does much good either but it's a good idea to keep your mind open and to understand both side of the debate. I think people who live alt-right are very narrowminded and it's important to expand yourself to become a more well rounded person. After all, we're constantly striving to improve ourself yeah?
>>
>>18309343
No that compassion they speak of is always at the expense of someone else. They aren't really compassionate just selectively so for certain groups of people.
>>
>>18309343
well you're not the only one on this planet, you have to coexist with everyone else (or kill yourself).
question is what you mean by "coexisting" and what you mean by "certain people".
Unless you know them in person, you have no idea what people are like. If you insist on not being able to coexist with "certain people" (and mean certian groups (be it ethnic or religious or whateer)) then you have a problematic opinion.
it's problematic because of what I stated above: you kind of have to "coexist" with everyone anyways.
>>
>>18309392

Best thing I've read in a long time.
>>
>>18309343
As long you don't actively hurt anyone, I wouldn't say you're a bad person but your statement definitely sounds very limited and ignorant. Lacking compassion for others or having selective compassion is a decent sign of emotional underdevelopment. Neither makes you a bad person but you're self sabotaging your life with an attitude like that. Read up about psychology of extremism and radicalization. It's pure poison for YOU.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/the-white-flight-of-derek-black/2016/10/15/
If a guy with a background like that can turn his life around, so can you.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.