[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My ex from back in September has been seemingly going through

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (102KB, 750x722px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 750x722px
My ex from back in September has been seemingly going through some hard times for a while now, and things have seem to be hitting a breaking point with her. I want to contact her and maybe talk to her about it so she can feel better but I don't know if that would help anything or if if would cause things to worsen for her. Maybe she'd even interpret it as me trying to go for her, when I'm not. I haven't talked to her since September, so I don't know what to do.
>>
stop stalking your ex you creep
>>
>>18308654
take that back, we're friends on social media and i see her sadtime posts
>>
>>18308662
The fact that you know how someone you haven't talk to in 9 months is doing is pretty weird, you have to admit. Maybe it's her fault for posting all her personal life on facebook, but I think what's happening here is that you're obsessing over her posts and reading too much into them. I might be wrong, of course. Either way, the fact that you think it's your job or your place to "help" her is creepy. If she's not a complete shut-in she has other people to talk about her issues, she doesn't need an ex she haven't spoken to in so long.

>I don't know what to do
Do nothing. Again, however she's doing is not your issue. The fact that you don't see it this way and the fact that you even noticed she's going through some hard times suggests you haven't gotten over her and deep inside you do want to interact with her again. If that's the case sure, contact her, but at least be honest with yourself. If that's not the case I see no reason to butt in her life.

I'm really curious though, what exactly she posts on social media that makes you think she's in a bad place? I don't think I've seen any posts on social media that claim or even imply that.
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 750x698px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 750x698px
>>18308876
After some thought, I can see your completely right about me not being over her. I believed I've been over her for a while now, but I always stop to read her posts when they pop up when I'm just scrolling around. Sure, I want to talk to her. I loved talking to her, but I don't know if I'd want to together again. Could be lying to myself again, tho.

Recently, she's made long rant posts about how she had to miss the memorial of a coach she had in sports due to work. It went on about how muh she meant to her and how it's put her down. Next came post on her parents, who she always views as uncaring for her in that they dismiss any and all ideas for herself and never bother to talk with her. They constantly put her down, too. Finally, came a blank post- pic related. She also changed her profile pic to it.

I mean, she's never had too many friends. I'm not sure how many she might've made recently, I only know of two that she actually thinks of as friends. There have been other incidents in the past few months. I feel as if though I'm not over reading it this time.
>>
>>18308876
> The fact that you know how someone you haven't talk to in 9 months is doing is pretty weird
What? I still think about reinitiating friendships from 2015
>>
It's none of your business and you're only going to make it worse
>>
>>18308643
I started to hear from my ex after months of no contact, and I don't know if it's a good idea. Feels good and wrong at the same time. At first you think you just want to check on how she's doing, but soon some feelings come back and you wonder what's going on again.
Idk man, do what you feel it's the best but think about it twice first.
>>
>>18309056
You sound nostalgic as fuck. If I were you I'd delete her from any social media I use and move on. Not saying this is necessarily what you should do, just what I'd do.

>>18309061
So? If you want to rekindle a friendship you contact that person, you don't look at their posts on social media and think about how their life is, without actually talking to them.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.