[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >depressed as fuck w emotional issues >find the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

>be me
>depressed as fuck w emotional issues
>find the one
>date for 1 month
>she breaks up w me bc i got anger issues
>get back a week later
>8 months in
>we argue everyday
>realize im emotionally abusive
>anon youre not soft or caring
>go on break for month and will decide relationship at the end
>have to fix myself during this time
>sit in bed all day crying bc shes gonna leave me anyway
what do?
>>
>>18308071
get mental help if possible, although the relationship might be beyond saving at this point?

in the meantime, figuring out what your triggers for shitty behavior and how to avoid / minimize them may help a little.
>>
>>18308071
read this book
>>
>>18308089
do u have a pdf link?
>>
>>18308089
also it doesn't seem relevant to me, it talks about infidelity exclusivity etc
>>
>>18308071
read gorilla mindset by mike cernovich

it may give you the paradigm and change in mindset you so desperately desire
>>
>>18308092
>>18308111
Might find some PDFs google it, but I read the book andthink its especially relevant to you since its about uncovering deep seated emotional dysfunctions that cause you to sabotage relationships. Like The Game its not a self help or how-to book but it will make you think deep and see what your brain is really doing.
>>
Anger management never worked for me, it always just pissed me off and everyone spent all day patronizing you like a child. I stopped going and started doing a lot of drugs just to be so numb I wouldn't blow up on anyone. It's when I went to rehab that I found an AA group that really helped me. It's really all about having a group of people who know where you're coming from so they know when to call you on your shit or just let you vent without patronizing you. Honestly I can't recommend group peer therapy enough, I went to AA under court order for a DUI and now I go for anger management. If anyone knows what it's like to get angry and lose control it's addicts lol
>>
>>18308135
Although I will say that the 12 steps are total ducking bullshit!! They force god down your throat and label you as a diseased person who will never stop being an addict. Like I said the real recommendation is group therapy with your peers, and I found one at AA
>>
>>18308124
okay yeah that sounds rly relevant. would u be able to pinpoint what specific chapters?
>>18308121
i like this one a lot too. thank you
>>
>>18308143
Like I say its not a how-to book but an autobiographical story like his more well known book about being a PUA. Spoiler: If your parents are still alive, you might have to ask them the most cringeworthy shit imaginable to dig up where your emotional trauma comes from.
>>
>>18308157
like what questions? this is one of the hardest things for me bc i try to think what traumatizing childhood event did i have to be the shitty person i am and i cant really think of any. some might say the fact my dad went to jail when i was 13 is one but i legit dont feel that affected by it
>>
>>18308163
>>18308157
other variables might be that I'm a black lesbian who still isn't rly sure if they're trans or not, i prefer nonbinary. i got teased a little when i was young for wanting to be called boy names and being tomboy. i also had a cousin who i had feelings for when i was young and he felt the same. we didn't do any crazy shit tho just kiss pm.
>>
>her womb poisoned by the children she bears
>not literally into the trash it goes
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.