[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Couple of friends and I went to a cabin in Ten during spring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1476150282276.jpg (18KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1476150282276.jpg
18KB, 500x484px
>Couple of friends and I went to a cabin in Ten during spring break last year.
>This was around the time when I started developing feelings for one of the girls in my friend group.
>Got pretty close to her and got to spend the night in the same bed as her. Didnt fuck her.
>We cuddled a lot and I could sense that she wasnt feeling sex or anything.
>When the trip was over she kinda avoided me
>Prom is just around the corner.
>Feel like I should ask her but my other friend does it before I do because Im shy.
>Ask another girl and have a good time.
>Start dating the girl that I took to prom later.
>Out of the blue she texts me and says she was upset that I didnt take her to prom.
>Tell her I thought she didnt like me in that way.
>We dont talk for a while. She announces that she's going to school in Paris for the next school year.
>Spend the entire school year away from her.
>See her at christmas when she has a new boyfriend who seems like a total ass
>Drive alone at night with her one night.
>Come really close to telling her how I feel.
>Dont
>They break up and summer is coming soon.

She'll be home in a week. Is this summer my chance? Should I tell her how I feel? How will she react?
>>
>>18308051
do it now. NOW. I SAID FUCKING NOW WHY ARE YOU READING THIS.

if she says she doesn't like you it might hurt for a bit but at least you won't keep living your life with a fantasy about how she was the one.
>>
>>18308051
nigga do it just dive in. no regrets
>>
no, sloppy seconds are the worst
>>
>>18308062
RT
>>
>>18308062
Inb4 op cucks out as expected
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.