[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which do you choose: >8/10 stacy who I'd have to work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: 1488822308648.jpg (136KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1488822308648.jpg
136KB, 1200x675px
Which do you choose:

>8/10 stacy who I'd have to work pretty hard to entertain and stay in a relationship with, nothing in common with her really and my interests include staying inside and watching anime. Perfect slim, athletic body though
>6 or 7 out of 10 anime fan girl, slightly thicc/overweight. Since she likes anime we can watch anime together

This seems to be the tradeoff in wanting to get an anime fan gf. An anime fangirl who is 8/10 is extremely rare. Should I just go for the plain 6 / 7 out of 10 anime girl?
>>
tfw 8/10 qt chinese anime fan girl at work but is married
>>
>>18307882
Why does this post imply that I'm a weebfaggot?
>>
The fact your rating women on 0/10 scale shows how imature you are.

Stick to the anime girl youll have more fun with her.
>>
I'd choose the later, but because I'm an attractive male, all I end up doing to the later is worsening her feelings of inferiority and her inability to trust others.

The former can suck a metaphorical dick, though.

So fuck it I guess I'm doomed to be single.
>>
>>18307882
Stick with anime girl.

Beauty is fleeting. One day youll she'll be an old bag you have nothing in common with.

Of your relationship is only skin deep, its going to fail.
>>
>>18307894

+1
>>
>>18307882
i mean sure looks matter but its not the number 1 thing you should be concerned about when looking for a GF/partner and if you like her for her and she likes you for you... fucking go for it OP
>>
>>18307894
This nigga, you ain't buying a car.
>>
>>18307882
>who I'd have to work pretty hard to entertain and stay in a relationship with
You have to do that with any girl you want to be in a relationship with.
>>
>>18307894
Would you rather he said "very attractive" and "above average"?
>>
>>18307882
Anime fan + treadmill
>>
>>18307965
Not necessarily. For the hot girl, you have to compete with Chads. You gotta be like the main male character of every TV show from the 2010s or you'll bore her.

Anime girls are low maintenance, just cuddle and watch anime with them, they'll be happy....though they tend to be totally insane compared to the average women, so that's one con to watch out for.
>>
>>18307882
>overweight
>anyway near 6
Obviously you pick the partner who makes you push yourself and not the lazy, safe choice. You need to widen your interests either way, might as well use a hot chick as a motivation to do it.

>>18307894
Depending on how serious he means it, could be just an easy approximation of the partners attractivity for the sake of the question.

>>18307902
Something like being athletic or fat is way more than beauty and shows their attitude.
>>
>>18307965
That's really bullshit.
>>
>>18308148
It's not. Just if you're the right person you don't perceive it as hard work.
>>
>>18307882
Well that depends on how long you want to be in a relationship.

The 6-7/10 will be less confident about herself and will likely stay with you longer as a result, whereas the 8/10 is probably just a good fuckbuddy while you can keep her around. There's no keeping that one.
>>
>>18308177
>less confident about herself
Making her an easy target for Chad. It's not the 8/10+ chicks who cheat with Tyrone while you're gone but the insecure fatties who feel unloved by their husband/boyfriend.
>>
>>18307882
post pics so we can help decide anon

i'd take the anime fan girl

some pros and cons
+ may cherish you
+ probably loyal

- probably mentally ill
- probably insecure to some degree to a point where it may become an issue later down the line

it depends on what you want
>>
i dont like animu, common interests can be found with anyone, dont be so rigid
>>
>>18308141
A lot of women with 25-27BMI are attractive. Do you amerilards only think overweight means 40+ pounds of excess weight?
>>
>>18308388
>A lot of women with 25-27BMI are attractive.
Unless you fetishize fatties, no.
>>
>>18308388
>thinks fat is attractive
>calls us amerilards

Is that a compliment coming from you?
>>
Pick someone who is compatible. A girl can lose weight and if you make it an activity together it'll seem less like an ultimatum to her.
>>
File: 1454049799241.png (103KB, 459x381px) Image search: [Google]
1454049799241.png
103KB, 459x381px
>>18307882
>Pick anime girl
>Work out together
>get the best of both worlds
3 steps to profit OP
>>
Neither, really. If you see it as some kind of compromise it's probably better being alone.
>>
No-brainer, anime girl ofc
>>
>>18307882

>it is exactly what I was saying, Allan
>look at the woman's face
>enormous tits, booty, hot asf
>tattooed arms
>nose piercing, buffalo piercing
>that's it, bro, it's writen on her face: bitch
>bitch for mass consumption
>fuck her all over
>if possible, pics and vids
>to make it proven to guys at the bar
>can you see it, son?
>fucked her so much
>filled her with cum
>that's it, just like many guys have made it to her through her life
>then, there goes a dumbass, like Lizorim, that thinks he's the man, and sticks to her, and even adopts her child
>FUCKING NO, MAN!
>he deserves it all
>this is a basic principle, a basic principle
>your faithful wife must be cute and slim
>as less whore as possible, always unnoticed
>7/10, that's it, this must be your girlfriend, bro
>those other, as mentioned before, are meant to write your resume
>i already fucked, already cum in her, fucked in the car, didn't spend a penny with her, she's a hooker
>but there will always be a dumbass to date her
>tl;dr, Lizorim deserves it all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgOtYOgtY1o
>>
I'd pick the 8/10. I can't have sex with someone who isn't attractive. I can just be friends with the other one.
>>18308856
I don't think that works, if you expect her to lose weight she'll think you are oppressing her or whatever and that you don't like her the way she is. Also she'll have a higher self esteem after dating you so she'll assume she can just find someone else.
>>
File: Chapeu de paulista.jpg (510KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Chapeu de paulista.jpg
510KB, 1280x960px
>>18308941

>cant get a boner with a 7
>oppressing
Nobody will a person with a fucked up personality. He even mentioned making an activity together.
>choosing an 8 so you become a cuck over a 7 so you'll be trully loved
>>
Why even start a relationship if you have to choose for yourself? You should have a relationship because you want to be with that specific person, not because you just want someone...
>>
>>18308946

>nobody will date
>>
Neither, grow the fuck up first.
If you have to ask then you're probably trying too hard. You make it sound like the first girl would be more work for little reward and the second sounds like something to settle for. Go find a girl that you don't need to ask opinions on, especially not a taiwanese quilt discussion board
>>
Why not both?

It's normal to date multiple people before things get serious with one of them. Take them both out and see which one you jive with more.

Chances are that the woman will reject the man rather than the other way around, so it makes more sense not to put all your eggs in one basket.
>>
File: 1476981022634.jpg (584KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1476981022634.jpg
584KB, 1280x1920px
OP here. Stop saying it's "immature" to value looks over personality. There is a hidden reason why we like attractive faces that hasn't been uncovered yet. It's in our design. Attractive bodies, scientists can speculate are related to the woman having a good body for bearing children and men to be able protect the women/children.

Why we like beautiful faces is a mystery. To throw away that mystery and suggest that it's "shallow" to value looks over personality---that is truly the most immature view. Looks and personality are equally important, which is why this is a hard decision for me to make.
>>
If your goal is LTR, I always go for the girl with similar interests.

If your goal id a quick fuck, then obviously go for the hotter girl.

Keep in mind, hotter doesn't equal better sex. Some of the best sex I have ever had was with 5/10's.
>>
>>18309085
It's not the fact that you value looks, it's that you immaturely categorize women into "Stacy" and "Anime girl" instead of viewing people as individuals with positives and negatives which is dehumanizing and objectifying. You're showing a lack of understanding and connection with people which will severely hinder your ability to have a meaningful relationship. I'm assuming you're very young, but i agree with other anons when they say wait til you gain a better understanding.
>>
>>18309105
> it's that you immaturely categorize women into "Stacy" and "Anime girl"

Why do you think I was totally serious, like a scientist cataloging birds, when I used those terms? Take it easy nerd.
>>
>>18309114
Well yeah I do since you're on an advice board asking for advice.
Calm down little anon. You'll get out of high school soon enough.
>>
Believing that just because a girl is into the same nerdy stuff that you are like anime or videogames and isn't as conventionally hot/attractive as some other girls she will be more loyal, interesting or fun to be around is one of the stupidest things i see people do.

Sharing a hobby/interest with you doesn't mean that she'll be any more attracted towards you than some party girl would be. Remembering that:
>affection =/= attraction

It also doesn't mean that she is a person of the same values as you or would never cheat on you in the hypothesis that you do become her boyfriend.
Choose whoever you feel better with having around, and never forget that she is a woman, she acts on impulse and emotion, she will definitely cheat or dump you for someone else if her emotions speak louder than her reason regardless of how good of a boyfriend you are.

Stop being pathetic.
>>
>>18308012

This.
>>
>>18309116
This def a girl, ignore everything she says
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.