[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 27 years old. I adopted my son when I was 23, he was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: steppingstones-AUSOM.png (231KB, 700x320px) Image search: [Google]
steppingstones-AUSOM.png
231KB, 700x320px
I'm 27 years old. I adopted my son when I was 23, he was 10. I enrolled him into a nice private high school last year. Turns out his biological brother goes to the school they became friends. Should I tell him he's adopted? Or should I let him find out himself?
>>
>>18307498

>or should i let him find out himself?

why? how would this be in any way helpful or good?

the only reason i can think anyone would wnat ot do this is part of some story telling prophecy moment.
>>
>>18307498
>Should I tell him he's adopted? Or should I let him find out himself?
Tell him he's adopted and let mommy give him a blowie.
>>
I'm missing something. How can he be adopted at 10 and not know he's adopted? You certainly weren't around for most of his first 10 years?
>>
>>18307569

kek how did we fucking miss this?
>>
>>18307569
When I adopted him they lied and said I was his original father who finally found him after looking for years.
>>
>>18307582
Gtfo
>>
File: 1377547605340_zpsa1141e2a.jpg (139KB, 580x819px) Image search: [Google]
1377547605340_zpsa1141e2a.jpg
139KB, 580x819px
>adopting a man's son
The definition of cuckoldry
>>
>>18307582
Something is seriously wrong with the people who told him that. Then again, I know people who've been in foster care and said that the places are usually low on money so they try to get rid of their kids as quickly as possible. It would make sense that they believed it was one of the only ways to get the kid to leave. Still, the system's fucked up.

It seems like it's better to tell him, because then he would only have trust issues against the foster care facility and not against you. Plus, if he's already friends with his brother, then telling him the truth could strengthen that bond and give him an early start on developing a strong relationship with someone his age.

You should be gentle when telling him the truth, and expect emotional turbulence. And make sure that you talk to the parents of his brother too.
>>
Tell him his brother is the one thats adopted and you know that because his mother was the one that separated them in the first place
>>
>>18307582

oh anon, this is truly terrible if what your saying is true. Just tell him the truth. It's not good to hide anything from your kid. You love him and he'll understand
>>
Great news. I just told him he's adopted and he said Mom told him a few years ago. So it's all good. Thanks anyway
>>
>>18307811

LOL saved by your woman. Alls well that ends well.
>>
>>18307498
This is such a shitty troll thread
>>
Turns out my boy was lying. I asked my wife if she told him and she said no. I'll just pretend she did
>>
>>18307978
Dude are you for real?
>>
>>18307505
JOEY BLOWEY
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.