[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a dumb virgin but I've had girls interested in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

I'm a dumb virgin but I've had girls interested in me, the thing is all those girls have been really short. And I have no idea how to interact with them. Help?
>>
how tall are you
>>
>>18307511
Only 6'1 but I attract really cute short girls
>>
>>18307536
how short
>>
>>18307538
Like around 5'2 to 5'5
>>
I'm friends with a girl that looks exactly like this with black hair, and I know she likes me, and I like her, but I can't get over how short she is
>>
>>18307551
and how do you mean interact

just do what you'd do for a girl thats not almost a foot/half a foot shorter than you
>>
>>18307560
It's the more intimate stuff that freaks me out, like kissing and sex(and a few other problems)
>>
>>18307567
what are these 'other problems'

and like i said, just do what you'd do for a non-womanlet

and if you want to kiss her just pick her up and hold her
>>
>>18307567
You posted a guide in the OP.
>>18307557
Shorter than Futaba?
>>
>>18307488
Play it cool. Sit down and kiss, forehead kiss/chest hugs.

Intimate stuff is easier. You're in the moment then.

People have been with shorter partners since forever. Dont think you're walking on fresh snow here (6'4 male here)
>>
>>18307571
I've never had sex, I usually freak out when it gets that serious
>>18307574
What's her canon size?
>>
>>18307604
Pfft, don't think about that, it's all in the moment.
She's 4'11
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.