[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>moved out into house with roommates, first time, 4 total

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1492644025567.jpg (620KB, 2048x2002px) Image search: [Google]
1492644025567.jpg
620KB, 2048x2002px
>moved out into house with roommates, first time, 4 total guys
>know one guy but he's real quiet at home, other is quiet or gone, and last one is basically home 24/7
>this last one (I'll call him E) dabs many times a day, no job for months, not sure how he's paying rent but whatever
>just to give insight into him, he's spending hundreds a month on dabs, bought a gun recently, has few friends, etc.
>he seems okay but had that gut feeling he's just drowning out deeper issues with his purchases/drugs, like an underlying anger behind most of his words
>anger erupted today, some apparently crazy neighbor lady yelled at him and said he killed her cat, he fucking went off saying all this edgy shit, screaming at her even after she retreated inside
>he does shoot cats with air rifles for fun, totally plausible claim
>at this point I'm just tense and kind of scared living here with him having a gun, anger issues, and drugs everywhere (we also live in the hood, so that doesn't help)
>not sure what to do

Like, I just feel sympathy for him and want to just let him vent or something to help him out personally, yet at the same time feel like it'd be wasted on him. I tried to talk him down during the yelling like "Man she's crazy just ignore her" and "she's making baseless claims, just forget her" but that just fueled him more (towards her)

Anyone had experience with this type of guy? I have basically 3 months to live here and have no idea how to handle it, it's only been like 3 weeks. Should I engage him or something, or just ignore him, or what?
>>
>>18307476
befriend him so at least when he snaps he doesn't shoot in you in the head while you sleep
>>
A lot of indians are sociopaths, especially the darker, lower-caste ones. Good thing there aren't that many in the west.
>>
File: 1489969479306.jpg (91KB, 504x694px) Image search: [Google]
1489969479306.jpg
91KB, 504x694px
>>18307495
That's morbidly what I'm thinking, though I'm kind of hesitant to even engage him desu

>>18307499
>being raysis towards 5 Indian bros expressing their bond through a pose

Colonizers please go
>>
>>18307514
they can be quite volatile so you must take care in how you choose your words while engaging him

if he offers you drugs just lie and say you have some sort of heart defect and it'd kill you. otherwise just refusing would probably make him angry at you

if he starts talking about some edgy shit just nod and smile, give positive, non-judgemental indeterminate answers
>>
>>18307527
Sounds good, I'll keep that in mind. It will take a lot of self-control to not argue with him on the edgy stuff but I like how you put it.

Also bump for a potentially saved life
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.