[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw finally, finally cute gf >we kiss and cuddle >she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1493736509300.jpg (316KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1493736509300.jpg
316KB, 1024x768px
>tfw finally, finally cute gf
>we kiss and cuddle
>she expresses caring for me, misses me
>I'm scared of appearing too needy, so I message her only like once a week
>keep trying to set something up again, but it's been weeks since our last awesome date
>she slowly stops responding

I've fucked this one up so hard, haven't I?
Is there anyway to fix this? Should I just be completely open about my feelings, or will that make things worse?
>>
Don't message her only once a week you retard, she probably think you just wanna fuck her or has found someone who talks to her more than once a week
>>
>>18307272
Well yeah, I've been trying to make more conversation but she takes longer and longer to respond.
Is messaging every couple days too little?

>she probably think you just wanna fuck her
God I hope that's not the case. I thought it would make me seem less desperate, I guess. I didn't know she cared that much until recently.
>>
>>18307295
Girls are needy and like to be made feel special, you said your dating so you should be texting whenever you want, not saying you should be filling up her phone, but just try to make sure she knows you are interested in her
>>
>>18307269
tell her you've been very busy and sad for some shit reason, meet and then be less of an ass and write her more
>>
>I have a girlfriend I only talk to like once a week
You really see no problem here?

>I'm scared of appearing too needy, so I message her only like once a week
How you niggers can do this shit is beyond me. STOP TRYING TO LOOK LIKE SOMETHING YOU'RE NOT IN YOU PERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS. You'll be able to truly enjoy your relationships only when you act naturally with the people in question. That's the main fucking point of relationships. Can you seriously not see the irony in what you did? If you dislike or are ashamed of something about yourself you should try to change it, not make it worse by trying to hide it. Because that's what you did, you not talking to her as often as you'd like came out of neediness and fear of losing her. It's like trying to pay a loan by taking a bigger loan.

Now I don't know if this is the reason the relationship is not working, but it's nonetheless a really stupid thing on your part and you should definitely stop it. If she really liked you she should've tried to contact you more often, even if you didn't initiate the conversation. I really hope the case here is not that she did and you ignored her or waited until you responded because you were afraid of looking needy. Or maybe she played the same game you did, who knows.

Best thing to do is to come out and just say you want to spend more time with her and actually do it. And if you feel like she's not very talkative or she avoids you ask her if there's a problem. Be direct, don't poke around the subject.
>>
You're doing good by keeping an eye on not seeming too needy but usually that comes later than the just going out on dates stage. Send her more messages than one per week. Once things get more serious and you are around her more often then back up.
>>
>>18307311
>Girls are needy
D I E
>>
Theres a huge difference between needy and interested. I shouldnt need to explain those differences.

Re think your beliefs and approach.
>>
tell her exactly what you just told us. you were scared of appearing needy but fucked up. she's probably being petty because you were so distant so she's being distant now as well.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.