[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello /adv/ Generally I'm kind preson, help others, make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: photo.jpg (3KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
3KB, 100x100px
hello /adv/
Generally I'm kind preson, help others, make them laugh and other shit, but people seem to fucking treat me like worst type of degenerate. They ignore me, don't start conversations with me, don't stand by my side, I mean I can stand up for myself but it's nice to have someone that helps you. It's annoying me and I don't know what to do, I hope that someone here will help
pic not related
>>
>>18306554
>people seem to fucking treat me like worst type of degenerate.
>I mean I can stand up for myself
It sounds like you can't. If you could they couldn't treat you that way.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4IPEBpoad0
>>
>>18306554

I've been feeling the same anon so I feel you. I've decided to say fuck everyone else and now I test everyone I meet. I don't know if this is good advice or not but I'm just sharing my 2 cents on the matter. I guess I've become rather jaded than I used to be.
>>
>>18306973
....so I should bring a baseball bat to work? Cos I am not an intimidating person.

Not OP by the way.
>>
>>18307049
You think there's no in-between? Just learn to say no.
>>
>>18307074
I can say no (now), but I still don't get a shred of respect from them.
>>
>>18307106
If that'ss true I guess they are just assholes then and you shouldn't care what they think about you.

But if you have this problem with many people the problem must still be in you. Figure out what it is.
>>
>>18307138
>But if you have this problem with many people the problem must still be in you.

I won't say everybody is an asshole to me but I keep coming across the same type of people, I know there are good people around though they seem to run in different circles to me. It's always been like this since school, dickheads seem to gravitate to me cos they probably see I'm not assertive.
>>
>>18307201
There you go.

Keep searching your feelings. Ask yourself questions even when they seem stupid or obvious. For example: In what ways you're not assertive and why?
>>
>>18307241
I'm not physically intimidating for one thing and desperate for friends to take a lot more shit than I should.
>>
>>18307251
Good. Keep digging.

>I'm not physically intimidating
Could you do something to eventually work towards this?

>desperate for friends
Why are you so desperate?

>I take a lot more shit than I should.
It won't get you friends. Counterintuitively people won't see you as their equal if you can't challenge them.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.