[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>18 >High school ending >Spent prom at home because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 631210.jpg (35KB, 531x788px) Image search: [Google]
631210.jpg
35KB, 531x788px
>18
>High school ending
>Spent prom at home because I was too beta to ask this girl I had a small crush on
>she went with a gay guy
>part of me wants to ask her "if I had asked you to prom, what would you have said?" On the last day of school just so I don't have to wonder
How bad of an idea is this
>>
>>18306418
I'm 21. Listen to me. Just. Fucking. Do. It. You have LITERALLY nothing to lose. Do it before the last day though, you'll seem like less of a pussy.
>>
>>18306418
That's not a bad idea at all

You already made the mistake of not asking her. School is over. Fuck it. Just ask.

Work case scenario: she says no and bangs a bunch of guys at a college partu
>>
>>18306437
This
If I could do high school over you wouldn't believe how few fucks I'd give. You will never see any of these people again. Forget that question, just ask her out, ask out whoever you want and damn the consequences
>>
File: download_7.jpg (5KB, 168x168px) Image search: [Google]
download_7.jpg
5KB, 168x168px
>>18306418
Ayye same
>>
>>18306573
Only difference is that our prom hasn't happened yet.
>>
>>18306418
Man you HAVE to do it, maybe you will never see her again maybe you will it doesn't matter, if you want to stop being a beta and change you have to start at some point.
You already don´t asked her to prom that´s one regret, if you are thinking about asking her this and don´t ask her you gonna have two things to regret, you can forget about that shit later but now it´s important.
>>
Sure
But you might upset her. Imagine if you were a girl who went to prom with a gay friend because a cute boy who liked you was too afraid to put himself out there.

It might make her feel bad.
>>
>>18306418
You will forget about almost all things related to high school within six months of graduation.
>>
He came to teach us things.
>>
>>18306469
Unless it's a small town. And they both stay in said small town or whatever. I run into people from high school all the time. It gives me anxiety because I remember how fucking cringy I was. I was also gay in high school. Very openly. I'm still a little gay now. But I'm in a relationship with a guy now. I dunno. they probably don't give a fuck.

Just don't do anything autistic and you'll be fine
>>
>>18306418
don't bother

if she says yes, you'll torture yourself forever for having missed the opportunity

if she says no, you'll feel like a total dipshit forever for asking
>>
>>18307401
please be in london
>>
just ask her out if you're going to ask her that stupid question

asking her out is way less awkward than asking "would you have gone to prom with me" when prom is over

I would rather as a fucking girl out than ask her something as stupid as that
>>
>>18307913
>>18308109
This. By asking if she "would have," you're just telling her, "I have low self-esteem and was too insecure to ask you to prom. Please give me an ego boost." She will lose respect for you.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.