[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>29yrs old >very happy with my life >good job, great

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1493570911241.gif (912KB, 250x189px) Image search: [Google]
1493570911241.gif
912KB, 250x189px
>29yrs old
>very happy with my life
>good job, great relationship, try to eat healthy and exercise regularly, close family and friends
>suddenly out of nowhere - MAD
>I feel like I cannot compete with other people, like I'm the ugliest in the room, like it's only a matter of time before my partner leaves me
>everything makes me mad, being mad makes me sad and feel like a terrible person
>makes me feel worse
>makes me madder

It's a cycle and its ruining my life. On the drive home now I just got super furious about nothing and started bringing up loads of shit from that past just to make me sad.

Why the sudden change of mood?

I feel less happy and I'm worrying this is our relationship failing, when really it's because I'm being such an ass and I hate myself for it.

How can I improve my mood and enjoy life again?
>>
>>18306092
Could be a brain tumor, sudden changes in personality is one of the signs.
Get yo'self checked.
>>
>>18306092

Have you had any additional stresses or change in circumstance that may have been a trigger for it?

have you had any time off from work? holiday or something like that - recharge the batteries etc
>>
>>18306092
>suddenly
Are you sure it doesnt have any deeper meaning? Has somebody in your family history of mental disease?
>cycle
What do you mean cycle?

Are you boy or girl?
>>
>>18306109

Okay, so I might die. Thanks for the vote of confidence (only joking, thanks for the suggestion seriously).

>>18306110

I have recently cut my carbs down to under 20g a day. I have a feeling this is almost definitely the culprit but people online say low carb often improves their mood.

I have a holiday coming up, so hopefully that will help out. I'm just more worried about the damage I'm doing to my relationship.

>>18306112

In all honesty, I've always had a very negative mindset, but normally I'm not too bad anger wise. My life was going really well, I have nothing to complain about but I'm slowly ruining it by having this negative mentality.

Like I go to the gym, but constantly compare myself to younger, hotter women, then end up thinking I'm a total mess and there's no point. That's stupid though, as I've been working really, really hard.

I think about work and how people have better jobs than me, then feel shitty about that, even though I have a decent job for my age.

It's like all the awesome things in my life have lost all worth and I feel like I'm bottom of the pile again.

I have this feeling of everything going wrong.
>>
>>18306124
So you are girl. Emotionaly unstable girl :-)

Are you sure that this isnt just your period talking? Also do you have kids? Arent you taking some hormonal birth cobtroll? Some girls reacts very badly to it.

If you know how your bitching is killing your relationship, try instead of bitching hugging your partner and maybe fucking him widly.

As with insecurity, you have to settle up with a fact that you arent allowed to rate your body or achievements. Only others can.
>>
>>18306124

if you're worried about the relationship then be open and honest to your partner

"i've not been feeling myself recently, getting mad about things, i am sorry, not sure what it is, but it isn't you, etc"
>>
Low carb notoriously lowers the amout of serotonin in the bloodstream.

You're at 20 g and less, its normal you're deep into ketosis.

At 100g I cannot even drink caffeine, because otherwise I get irritable, and I get in fights way too easily.

Ram up your carbs, or at least don't drink caffeine. Drink more water.

Sincerely man, 20g is contest carb just before a show, I don't understand why you would go so low if you're not 5% bf and trying to go lower.
>>
>>18306405

Thanks man, appreciate your input.

Like I said, been working out hard and wasn't seeing a difference on the scale so thought I'd focus on the macros a bit more. I read a lot about trying to aim between 20g and 50g a day, so went a bit hardcore with it

I am seriously always up for a fight at the moment, for the silliest reasons. I'll slowly start increasing my carbs to 100g a day, that way it's still low but I'm not super low.

Would taking 5HTP help me as well?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.