[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >18 >never had a gf >have had sexual contact

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1282.jpg (110KB, 960x565px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1282.jpg
110KB, 960x565px
>be me
>18
>never had a gf
>have had sexual contact once
>have barely/never kissed or made out with a girl
>meet 14 year old curvy girl
>girl want some to smoke with me
>want bj, don't know how to initiate
>sit down n smoke
>tell her to suck me off
> says no i don't want to do nasty stuff
>ireallywanttobesuckedoff.jpg
>don't get a bj, smoke entire blunt.
Wtf did I do wrong?
>>
>>18305991
You didn't neck yourself like you should've done years ago you disgusting fuck.
>>
>>18305998
Serious inquires only plz
>>
You did everything wrong lmao.
If you want to get laid that kind of shit won't work u less the girl is really slutty.
>>
>>18305991

>Wtf did I do wrong?

Go for a 14 yo that wasn't into you. Also, demanding a BJ out of the blue is not hot. I'm pretty sure in that situation it lokked like you were making her pay for the weed.

tl;dr You are a creep.
>>
>>18305991
kill yourself opie
>>
How the fuck did you think this would work? Just, she was minding her own business, then you mention that she could sexually pleasure you and take your penis in her mouth for your fun and you hoped that would make her dripping wet on the spot?

You know what seducing someone means? Making them WANT you, wetting their sexual appetite, loosening their resolve because they feel relaxed and are enjoying themselves. It's not checking if a girl happens to be aching to suck your dick. Protip: barely anyone will ever be aching to suck your dick without any context.

You should've tried to have a good time with her, laugh together, get high together, flirt with her a little, tease her, see if you can get her flustered. And once you start talking about sexual shit, make it obvious that you will both have a good time, you can fool around together. Not her one-sidedly gracing you with a sexual favor.

>wtf did i do wrong?
You somehow forgot that sex is not a commodity but a social interaction.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.