[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend asked me a question once out of the blue when we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1494273926076.jpg (29KB, 960x759px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1494273926076.jpg
29KB, 960x759px
My boyfriend asked me a question once out of the blue when we were in his car. "What would you do if I was bisexual''. I didn't see that one coming at all. I told him ''It won't change anything for me, it wouldn't matter'' and he told me ''yeah, ofcourse, it wouldn't matter...''. I never forgot that moment because he asked it so spontaneously.

Few weeks later he had a conversation with me on the phone about how his friends tease him by saying the things he does is gay or weird. And one his male friends told him 'you have turned out to look very beautiful nowadays'. I don't think he 'acts' gay at all but that doesn't mean a thing. I told him this conversation made me think of that one time in the car and repeated again 'i would not think bad about it, it won't matter' and he said 'that's nice, ofcourse it won't matter'. After that a long silence......he broke the silence after a while and we continued our conversation nothing is weird between us or anything. Should I just straight up ask him or wait untill he tells me himself? Maybe he's giving hints so the conversation goes a certian way and he can tell me in a casual way.
>>
just ask him and get to the bottom of it.
sounds like he wants to tell you but doesn't know how or doesn't have the nerve
>>
Just ask him, I told my girlfriend I'm Bi but it doesn't mean I'm about to go out sucking 50 dicks
>>
>>18305900
I didn't even think that hahaa. It feels weird asking it somehow. I'll ask him directly if a similar moment arises again.
>>
I'm wondering why it even matters. He's with you now. Do you both see a future for this relationship, as in do you plan on getting married one day and committing to each other for the long haul?
>>
>>18305880
Depends, my girlfriend knows I'm into 2D traps, but not 3D. I'd say just ask unless you think he'll leave you.
>>
>>18305910
instead of directly asking, the next time the opportunity arises you should be like, "so, bf, so-and-so guy is pretty cute, huh?"

see what he says, heh
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.