[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This chick i used to date rejected me and cut contact with me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

This chick i used to date rejected me and cut contact with me because i basicaly fucked it all up by not opening up more. we did not speak for 5 months till 4 days ago. She added me back on whatsapp and asked how i was doing. I feld horrible in those 5 months and feld stupid for fucking it up. I already asked for advice about this 1 month ago and you guys told me to delete and block her from all social media, i did and i started to forget about her and not feeling sorry and look at it as her loss not mine. Now she sends me a message on Whatsapp asking me if everything is oke with me. And pretty sure shes teasing me with pictures with a guy even tho i know hes not even her type. After that i didnt speak to her. I'm like wtf. Is deleting her the best or do i just let it be. I know i should not be thinking like this but I dont want her completely out of my life. Maby if im a more stable guy and more confident ill approach her properly. Im not thinking about her like i used to. Any advice. I'm 23 btw and shes 27
>>
>>18305690
If she's trying to show off to piss you off, tell her you want nothing to do with her and cut contact again, don't be so weak willed
>>
>>18305690
Move on dude, don't talk to her.
>>
>>18306286
Im not talking to her. I just wanted to know why she contact me again
>>
>>18306342
Because most people are social beings who like talking and some girls enjoy seeing their exes suffer.
>>
sounds like she's cucking you
>>
>>18306374
We never fucked bro. If shes cucking its not with this guy. I knew i shouldn't have added her. She also had a kid btw. Im temted to ask her wtf she wants from me . If she gives me a vage answer ill delete her straight away.
>>
>>18306367
We were not officialy together. We saw each other for 3 months than she dump me and said im to soft and to carefull on her. I want to delete her but not befor asking why the fuck she added me. I will delete her eitherway so might aswell do it?
>>
>>18306687
Dont talk to her. Nothing good can come out of it. She dumped you once, she will do it again.

Block her.
>>
I'd think of it this way. If she feels the need to taunt you or make you feel bad she's most definitely an ugly person on the inside. Therefore you did good by moving on.
>>
>>18306746
I keep lookin at her picture and shit i want to fucking delete her to get completely over it
>>
>>18306754
Your right
>>
Just wear her dad's face and rape her

Knowing women she'll probably get off to that anyways
>>
>>18306839
Thats funny because she used to call me daddy to
>>
>>18306853
did you two even fuck? If not, she's extra cray and you should gtfo as fast as you can
>>
>>18306996
No but a woman calling a man "daddy" is a good thing tho. Does not mean im her father.
>>
>>18307029
>Does not mean im her father.
Thanks for the clarification. Totally though a younger guy was her actual father until you said that
>>
>>18307035
So Just to be clear. Deleting and blocking her means moving on and is for the best?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.