[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Before my boyfriend has a nap >Sure babe, :) wake me up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: RXKxkv3.jpg (16KB, 352x352px) Image search: [Google]
RXKxkv3.jpg
16KB, 352x352px
Before my boyfriend has a nap

>Sure babe, :) wake me up in 30 for the concert love you

When I try to wake my boyfriend up

>"fuck off"
>'stop or I'll break up with you'
>Anon, stop it or we're not going to the concert
>But the concert is starting in 15 minuites!

What should I think about this?

It's not really 'him' and when he's fully awake he's apologetic and DOES NOT remember it at all?
>>
I think your boyfriend is a bit of a dickhead, Anon
>>
dunno OP

>>18305671
w h i t e k n i g h t
>>
>>18305675
>guy acts like dick to his girlfriend because she paid to do something nice

not whiteknighting, if i did that shit to my girlfriend she'd be gone within the week
>>
>>18305675
Constructive, and having an opinion on someone's behaviour isn't m'ladying.
>>
the usual gutless nu male who doesnt wana say no but doesnt wana go either

>does not remember at all

top kek, you are one naive little bird
>>
>>18305665

You 15? He is a dick. Dump his ass.
>>
>>18305665
Yeah some people have that problem. There's a special term for it you could google no doubt, but I've seen it discussed in passing from time to time. Apparently, I even did it the once a long time ago when I was napping at a friend's house, being woken for dinner. No recollection at all, was weird.
>>
>>18305665
he's toxic, nothing you can do other than get used to it if you really like him. Seems like you have an opposite personality tho so its not gonna be easy putting up with him.
>my father is toxic as fuck, my mom isn't really. They fight a lot and my dad thinks he's right even though even I agree that he isn't. he just forgets the argument and does something to make my mom laugh and she just says that she 'puts up with him'.
Kind of a shitty deal but they HAVE been together for 20+ years so I suppose its up to you if you can put up with that shit. Personally, if I was a chick, I'd find a guy who isn't toxic and just have one less problem but if you can't find anyone else then I guess he'll do. Being toxic will always be a disadvantage tho
>>
>>18305739
Because at that point, the relationship is co-dependant.
>>
>>18305665
this just happen to everyone, being toxic while half asleep half awake is normal, it's just some part of the brain that rule your social aspect are still asleep
>>
>>18305739
>toxic
There's that word again
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.