[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you've had a vasectomy, don't tell the girl you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

If you've had a vasectomy, don't tell the girl you're sleeping with about it, and intentionally cum inside her knowing that it's safe, but you pretend that it was accidental, are you commiting a crime, or just being a dick?
>>
>>18305662
Very specific and weird. You are definitely being a dick. Legally though, no idea. I know it's illegal to point a gun at somebody even if you know it isn't loaded. At least in my country.
>>
>>18305662
As a lawyerfag in training, I can say that there no laws concerning that OP, it's just a fi kush thing to do
>>
>>18305702
The thing is, studies have shown that women are subconsciously aroused by the fact that they can get pregnant. That's obviously not what you usually want when having sex in modern times, but instinctively that's the whole point of sex. So a woman knowing about the vasectomy would make her less aroused.
>>
>>18305662

It is very dickish behavior, but here's the thing: She won't let you come inside without a condom UNLESS she wants to get pregnant. So how do you plan on doing this? If you promise to pull out and don't, then it's a form of sexual assault, because you are doing something they asked you not to do and forcing yourself to cum inside her.
>>
>>18305720
This
>>
What happens if your sterile and you cum inside a girl and then later she tells you she's pregnant and it's yours?
>>
vasectomies aren't even 100% guaranteed effective
>>
>>18305662
If you give her an STD you CAN (in some places) be prosecuted for Assault With Bodily Harm. Otherwise you're just being an asshole.
>>
>>18305895
Sow her the proof (I assume you have paperwork from a doc?) and tell her to have fun being a single mother.
>>
>>18305895
>>18305946
There's a screencap of a guy that had a vasectomy and got with a chick that tried roping him in by getting pregnant (with someone else's kid). It's pretty great
>>
Yeah I would wager if you did it like this is could have legal consequences. For example, say she really does not want a kid and gets plan B. That can have pretty hefty physical side effects she went through for no other reason than that a bedpartner was dishonest with her.

Also it is REALLY being a dick. Imagine a girl tricking you into thinking you might have gotten her pregnant and have nuked your life, and will have to wait for at least a week or so to get peace of mind. That's a real cunt move.

I also strongly doubt that women in general get more aroused from potentially getting pregnant, would like to see said studies. Sure pregnancy/impregnation isn't an uncommon turn on but most women are very very afraid of the real world risk of pregnancy, and that makes it more difficult to relax and let go during sex, which in turn undermines arousal and really getting into it.
>>
>>18305662
Actus reus: not satisfied
Mens rea: not satisfied

Depends on where you live OP b
>>
Vasectomies still have a 0.15% chance of failure (that is about one out of every 650 men who get vasectomies still get a woman pregnant within a year). That's less effective than the arm implant (0.05% / 1 out of every 2000).

Remember that absolutely no contraceptive method is 100% fail-safe. There is always a chance of pregnancy no matter what.
>>
>>18305662
You're being a dick and that's mental and emotional abuse.
>>
>>18305662

That's pretty messed up dude. I would be freaking out. such a dick move!

>>18305686
>illegal to point a gun at somebody even if you know it isn't loaded.

LOL yesss, this so hard!
>>
>>18306944
Which is why you should use 2 methods to be sure, ex. condom and spermicide (not condom with spermicide, a separate spermicide you administer into the woman's vagina before penetration).
>>
>>18307190
Yes, I agree. The buddy system does raise effectiveness, so I'd definitely recommend it, but the point still stands that there's still always a chance of pregnancy with sex.

For example, condom and spermicide combined still has a failure rate of 0.3% (about 1 out of every 300) with perfect use, and 3.9% (about 1 out of every 25) with typical use.

http://www.scarleteen.com/article/sexual_health/the_buddy_system_effectiveness_rates_for_backing_up_your_birth_control_with_a_
>>
>>18307219
But that's 50% more effective than just a condom. Yes, sex comes with risk, but hell, life = risk. I'm just saying be smart about sex. You are right, there's no such thing as 100% effectiveness.
>inb4 abstinence
>>
>>18305662
I don't get the point, OP. Are you talking about doing against her will?

>>18306896
If his ambition is to do it against her will, mens rea and actus reus are both present.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.