[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help getting a job and this is what they asked on their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: retail-career.jpg (12KB, 425x202px) Image search: [Google]
retail-career.jpg
12KB, 425x202px
I need help getting my first job and this is what they asked on their electronic application:

A customer tells you that they “must have” a particular item that you are out of in your store. You can tell that the customer is impatient and appears to be becoming frustrated. They explain to you that this is the second time they have been to the store to find a product they want is out of stock. Your supervisor is unavailable as they are working with another customer. Briefly describe how you would handle this.

I would offer them to order their product online (since they have an online store), do you guys think that is a good enough response? What would you guys do?
>>
>>18305198
I doubt HR is going to give your answer as much thought as you are. Do you realise how many applications they must get?
>>
bump?
>>
>>18305198
Apologize, promise them to personally talk to your superior to order it later and suggest an alternative.

Also since it's clearly a shittier job, your answer doesn't matter too much unless it sounds absolutely retarded.
>>
Offer to take their information, contact them, and hold it for them when you get it in.
>>
>>18305198
I would go online in the customer's presence to see if it's available there, and if it is, offer her the terminal to order it herself.
>>
Apologise and offer to put the item on order/suggest the online store. Ask them if they would like the store phone number to call ahead in future to check the stock. If they are still unhappy and want to escalate the situation, tell them that your supervisor is with a customer right now but you will ask him to assist them as soon as he is available.

Pretty no-brainer stuff
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.