[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you politely ask a girl to post another face pic of her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: Ocular-syphilis-1.jpg (32KB, 543x436px) Image search: [Google]
Ocular-syphilis-1.jpg
32KB, 543x436px
How do you politely ask a girl to post another face pic of her on her dating site profile? She only has 1 pic, can't really tell what she looks like from other angles, don't want to waste my time going on a date to find out she doesn't look that good.
>>
>>18304808
Jeez, couldn't you find a better pic. This shit looks freaky.

Just roll with a compliment and say that you want to see more (in a way making clear that you're not overly focused on appearance) ... which leaves you in a shitty spot to refuse a date if she reveals herself as wailord.
>>
File: eyeball.jpg (49KB, 480x338px) Image search: [Google]
eyeball.jpg
49KB, 480x338px
>>18304840
I don't see what is so freaky about it.
>>
File: panic.jpg (10KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
panic.jpg
10KB, 250x141px
>>18304808
Jesus christ OP
>>
>>18304863
This one is cute since it's obvious fake and low on details. The one in OP just looks wrong and fish-y, and well obviously sick. Pretty sure humans have a natural defense mechanism against that shit. (And that before we go to how vulnerable eyes are and so on.)
>>
>>18304808
You get her on snapchat, nitwit. Don't ask her to change her profile for you. Remember, she's got hundreds of matches, most who'll bump themselves over you in her match colllection. Getting her off tinder is a good way of standing out, since your snaps will only be bumped by snaps from her friends, and other people she's seriously considering, that have followed this advice - and also the selfies she sends you can be unique since they might be given on request (Let me see your pretty smile before I begin my day) Sending her snaps (not only selfies,) is also a good way of showing her how interesting your life is, instead of just telling her how great you are. Makes her invest more. (If you're good at taking photos that tell stories)

Also lewd pics is a possibility. Yesterday morning I got underwear pics from two different girls I haven't yet met, during my breakfast coffee.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.