[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So its been 18 years and i think im going to end my life i was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1493346811235.png (620KB, 748x748px) Image search: [Google]
1493346811235.png
620KB, 748x748px
So its been 18 years and i think im going to end my life i was recently charged with a felony.
Reason being my friend (16) and me (18) took acid after my friend kept asking me about it nonstop.
He went crazy tried to kill me left. And the neighbors called the cops where i later found out that day that he had assualted several of them. At first this didnt effect me but then i was charged with abusement to a minor. Which is usually considered a felony. Im not a bad guy i finished highschool half a year early, i have a steady job and plans of going to college but my life is pretty much fucked now that just about every job is going to refuse me. I still havent gone to court and its my first offense. Still its going to ruin my dream of being a programmer and honestly if i have to live such a restrained life why live at all? No women will ever want me and ill probably just kill myself later down the line being ill just be depressed in fact ive pretty much my whole life. Ill never have the same advantages my friends do so why live at all?
>>
>>18304679
>No women will ever want me

It's not like you got hit with Child Molestation charges, etc.

It's good to see you're totally delusional and not in a logical frame of mind.

Just see if your parents will lawyer up.

You can still live a good life even with a felony conviction. I don't see what the big deal is.

You may never be rich, but you're not going to be poor. Middle-class American life is a nice life.
>>
>>18304679

Stop hanging out with children who tell you to take drugs.
>>
>>18304702
Yeah but i guess youre right the lawyer said he doesnt know yet but he knows me personally all i can hope for is that he can change things around
>>
I was charged with a felony when I was 18 too... If it hasn't went to court yet, it won't affect you; even if you do get a sentence or whatever, being a programmer is extremely flexible; if worst comes to worst, you can always be your own boss. Honestly, you're blowing it out of proportion; go seek help and keep your family close
>>
>>18304679
Just the fact that you enjoy computer programming opens the door to loads of excellent paying blue-collar jobs you'll probably like.

I can't believe you handed drugs to a 16 year old at 18 years of age.

That's insane. There's a huge cognitive, developmental gap there.

Whatever your life is, it's definitely not over.

You can raise and family and get what everyone else has.
>>
>>18304720
We both did it and he was only a grade below me didnt even know thought he was 17
>>
>>18304751
I suppose that's excusable.
A 17 year old is almost fully mentally developed.

That sucks.
I can only hope that nothing happens, but if it does, it'll be alright. I've worked for people with felony convictions. It sounds like you've got a good brain in your skull, and a personality to use it.

Nothing can really stop you but yourself.

Good luck OP
>>
>>18304679
Bro chilax. How long have you known this friend? Could be that you were grade school Buddies since way back in the day you guys were just hanging out. You did some dumb shit like all ppl your age do... but you did it together since you're best buds.

Endangering a minor? Not really. He is your pal and you guys go to the same school. You did not go out of your way to manipulate a minor. You are not a 26 year old man buying drinks for a 16 year old Sophmore volleyball player.

Get a lawyer dude and fight the charge. I know what the good lawyer you can clear that enticing a minor charge, since that is a BS extra charge the DA put on to make you scared and to ruin your life like 20 years down the road.

Fuck the govt.
>>
>>18304771
Yeah hope is all ive got he wanted to do it more than i did
>>
>>18304780
I have friends who would want to do some shit, like drink, when I didn't even want to do it. I tell them straight up that I had a long day and just want to go home and relax.

Don't be afraid to speak up for yourself (except if it is with cops interrogating you.... GET A LAWYER). Especially if it is evolving something that can have negative consequences (drinking, drugs, etc).
>>
>>18304850
Wow, now that's what I call shifty.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.