[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got this coworker who seems like a normal person. She's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

I got this coworker who seems like a normal person. She's in her 50's, decent shape, married with kids. She's been working at the job for like several years. We get along pretty well. However, there's this problem with her and I don't know how to bring it up with her or HR.

On casual Fridays we can wear jeans and she does. But it looks like she doesn't wear underwear either. I know this because her fly has all her pubes in it like she zips it up hoping to get the pubes intact. I know she's doing this intentionally because this is happening every Friday and I've seen her come out of the bathroom with pubes still in the zipper. It's not like a couple stray hairs, it's like she grabbed a handful and zipped it up

I have no idea if this is her fetish or just likes it that way
>>
Women were a mistake.
>>
Why don't you just ignore it and not talk to anyone about it?

There's no upside and plenty of potential downside to bringing it up.
>>
>>18304608
But she comes in to my cubicle a lot to talk. And when she stands up her pubes are in my face
>>
>>18304612

Again, why not just ignore it?
>>
>>18304616
Because it's indecent and tolerating indecency is what leads to the death of families, nations, races.

OP, just tell her to her face that she has something in her fly. See how she reacts. You'll find out if she's doing it intentionally or accidentally, either way you don't have to worry about it any more.
>>
Stop looking at her crotch ya dirty perv.
>>
File: 0r8w7Uo.jpg (67KB, 703x529px) Image search: [Google]
0r8w7Uo.jpg
67KB, 703x529px
>>18304642

Yup, pubes in the face leads to the death of nations. Fact.
>>
>>18304697
I'm glad we agree, it's so nice to talk to another rational, well-educated person!
>>
get another job in a different city and change your name and gender
>>
>>18304642
>Because it's indecent and tolerating indecency is what leads to the death of families, nations, races.
u w0t m8
>>
You gotta give her credit though - zipping up your pubes sounds like the most painful thing ever, but she can walk around and work while her pubes are being torn from her skin.
>>
stop browsing /pol/.
>>
OP, obviously she is trying to seduce you. You should try asking her out on a date.
>>
Next time she comes to your cubicle just quietly say "Uh lady, there's fucking hairs coming out of your pants". How is this hard? Why are you even posting this?
>>
>>18304612
and what's the problem?
>>
>>18305975
next time he should snap a pic and post it on /b/
>>
>>18304600
"Hey you got some pubes stuck in your zipper there"
Is that too hard?
>>
>>18304600
Do customers or clients have any chance of seeing her like this? If not then it's your call.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.