[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything GUIDELINES: Before you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 19

File: ATOGA manandwoman1447956950JK0.jpg (269KB, 1920x1152px) Image search: [Google]
ATOGA manandwoman1447956950JK0.jpg
269KB, 1920x1152px
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships, fart guy and the guy who stuffs his pants
Fuck off
>>
Last thread didn't bite so i'm trying again

Why don't you girls want kids? My ex's didn't want kids, most girls i know don't want kids. I only know a couple girls that either were teen moms or want only one kid. Personally i want two or more kids, depending if my life keeps going uphill or not.

>tl;dr why won't females have kids
>>
File: 1491845181885.jpg (47KB, 944x518px) Image search: [Google]
1491845181885.jpg
47KB, 944x518px
Women, in your experiences, how have relationships differed between the guys who made it official with you without any pushing from you, and the guys who you had to tell or heavily hint to make it official first?
>>
Whats the best way to go about breaking up with your girlfriend? I don't just want to blurt it out. I don't want to take her out and dance around it either.
>>
Why don't girls ask guys that they are interested in out?
>>
So I saw a girl I recognized from middle school at the post office. She's cute, but I didn't talk to her or anything but this sparked my curiosity:

If I did want to talk to her, how would I even start off? Who knows, maybe I'll see her again.
>>
Women
If a guy makes eye contact with you on the street, what is your first thought? Does it just depend on how handsome they are?
>>
>>18304557
Guy here. I've been talking to this girl for the last month. At first were going good, I asked this weekend if we should get coffee and she said yes. So I asked what time would work for her and she never replied. Same thing on Monday. Today I asked her what was up, and she said I never talk to her. I asked what she meant and, drumroll please, she never replied.
I'm really confused. My first instinct is to just drop it, but I'm on 4chan asking for dating advice, so you know my self-esteem isn't exactly where it should be. If any femanons could shed some light, it would be much appreciated.
>>
Why are women so fucking stupid?
>>
>>18304562
I can only answer for myself, but I've just never liked the idea. Apparently I used to tell my family that I didn't like babies way back when I was three or four. I think when it really stuck, though, was fifth grade when we were going through this week of introductory sex ed. We watched a bunch of videos about pregnancy, and there was something so alien and WRONG about seeing how a fetus developed that it scared the shit out of me, and later on I swore off kids entirely (which is probably fine, because I'd be a terrible mom).

But still, good luck, anon. I hope you can find a girl who shares your dream.
>>
>>18304562
Personally, I don't want kids because:

>Genetics-related mental illness; I don't want to pass it on, and my child doesn't deserve to have a parent who may be too mentally ill to care for them

>I don't want to be pregnant... the thought of having a fetus in me is comparable to the thought of having a parasite, I don't want my body to change for the worse when I could have just Not Done That, I have an anxiety disorder and would take eating healthy while pregnant and nursing too seriously and stress myself out, I don't want to give birth or have a C-section.

>I don't like kids, and I fucking hate babies.

>There are so many other things I want to do with my life. Getting pregnant and being responsible for a child would prevent me from pursuing my actual life goals.

I think a lot of women feel the same. Historically, women may have desired children more because what the fuck else were they going to do with their lives? There was little to aspire to. But now we can go to school, travel the world, work in any field we want, get into the arts, pursue a niche hobby, etc.. So I think what I would consider "actual goals" have supplanted the desire to have kids women may have had commonly in the past.
>>
why do girls just stop texting u for no reason? Was talking to a girl all day then I asked for a picture she took during this event we were at and she said when she gets off she'll send it and it's been 2.5 days now
>>
To any women here who were/are pregnant, I may be becoming less attracted to my wife.

She has gotten larger which I don't mind: I get it, this happens during pregnancy, but I feel more like a caretaker than a partner right now. She is unable to wipe herself, she finds it difficult to get up, she's in pain constantly, etc. I need to do all the cooking, cleaning, even minutiae like get up from work (I work at home) to get her a glass or water, or grab her the TV remove from 4ft away, etc.

I feel like a nurse, not a partner.
>>
Girls -

When should I tell you that I'm bipolar? What date? If at all?

>>18304672
She got busy and forgot.
>>
>>18304674
Does she have gestational diabetes? Was she overweight before she got pregnant? Is she overweight now? Are there multiples? How far along is she?
>>
>>18304678

She was average before the pregnancy, about 160lbs. She hasn't gained a lot of weight, only about 15lbs. She still looks fine, just her belly protrudes a lot (as it does with pregnancy). She doesn't have GD or anything of the sort, she passed all the routine tests including amniocentesis.

She's 39 weeks now, her delivery is scheduled for May 20th. Just one child.
>>
>>18304677
I'm a woman with an anxiety disorder, and I would talk about that on the first date, or even earlier like while texting or messaging online or what-have-you, maybe even on my profile. You should do the same. You shouldn't waste people's time, including your own, and the right person for you won't be turned away by it.

You need to have a good understanding of yourself and not be scared to be honest, however. If it's too bad to want to be honest with a date about, put-off dating for now until you've improved yourself enough to be open and truthful about your mental illness.

Good luck. I really appreciate that you've asked this question.
>>
>>18304687
Yeah, I brought it up to the girl I'm talking to now while we were messaging. I was just wondering if I brought it up to soon. I'm only dishonest when it comes to my disorder with my employer for obvious reasons.
>>
>>18304670
You don't want kids because you think primarily of yourself?
>>18304665
You don't want kids because you're scared?
>>
>>18304562
My friend doesnt want kids because
-shes admittedly is selfish with this and doesn't want to invest the time and effort children require
-has low expectations for herself as a parent due to some past abuse

Honestly I feel like the idea of finding a decent woman to raise a larger family with is a pipe dream at this point.
>>
>>18304714
>You don't want kids because you're scared?
Yeah, I guess that about sums it up. I'm scared of pregnancy itself, I'm scared of being a shitty parent, I'm scared I won't be able to help them handle the litany of problems I'm bound to pass on to them, the list goes on.
>>
>>18304664
There are some rare ones who are intelligent.

>>18304665
>>18304670
Marry me?

>>18304562
Where are these girls, bro? Share them with me.
>>
>>18304562
I don't want children because I think society is fucked, and that global warming will greatly lower their standard of living. I also don't want anything to push a 'traditional' model on my life, and I don't think I'd be a good mother anyway. Plus pregnancy and birth freak me the fuck out.
>>18304565
>>Women, in your experiences, how have relationships differed between the guys who made it official with you without any pushing from you, and the guys who you had to tell or heavily hint to make it official first?
I honestly don't think there's any difference.
>>18304587

>>Why don't girls ask guys that they are interested in out?
I do.
>>18304638
>If a guy makes eye contact with you on the street, what is your first thought?
>"Oh fuck, please don't hit on me or worse, follow me creepily". No this has nothing to do with attractiveness level.
>>18304677
>>When should I tell you that I'm bipolar?
>A couple of dates in.
>>18304664
Most of humanity is fucking stupid.
>>
>>18304786
>Marry me?
Maybe, but I think you'd end up not liking very much about me.
>>
>>18304816
Why not?
Please, don't be fat.
>>
>>18304562
Because I hate kids and wouldn't want any emotional and resource leeching creatures relying on me?
>>
Men, would you prefer a high earning career focused woman or a traditional one who wanted to be a housewife?
>>
How do I give a girl an orgasm?
>>
>>18304844
>How do I give a girl an orgasm?
Rub or lick the clit. Easiest way.
>>
>>18304829
Sorry. If it's any consolation, I'm working on it.
>>
>>18304714
>You don't want kids because you think primarily of yourself?
Yup. I only have one life, and it's not like I'm letting someone get hurt for my "hedonism" (my passions are geopolitics and charity work within my community) or I have genes worthy of being passed on, nor do I want to inflict my possible instability on a child. Everyone does everything primarily for themselves anyway. You're not clever or insightful.

>>18304786
>Marry me?
Not interested in marriage either, but healthy long-term relationships are titties. You'll find your girl.
>>
>>18304843
Vaguely speaking I can dig a woman with a bit of the former ambition, but the latter is really cool if she's a family oriented woman. As long as she values a relationship with me and we can manage some financial stability, I'm down.

What really sounds like a slog is when a girl is one or the other because she has some sense that she has to but it quietly miserable.
>>
>>18304843
Either one would be fine. It is not the most important factor for me.

>>18304844
Try using a textured condom. It doesn't work on all girls, obviously.

>>18304848
I'm the guy who would help a gf lose weight. :)

>>18304871
That's what I mean actually. It's just easier to say "marriage".
>>
>>18304681
its just 10 more days faggot relax yourself
>>
I can't seem to be able to give my girlfriend an orgasm. I've tried multiple times for over an hour going down on her, or fingering, but it just doesn't seem to be happening. She says it feels amazing and that I'm doing it perfectly, so I'm not sure why. There's plenty of foreplay, and she always extremely wet when I try. After a little over an hour my tongue gets exhausted out, and I just can't do it anymore–though she says she thinks she was close. Because of schedule problems, and us living a couple hours away, it's not too often we do stuff, so it's kind of a big deal when we meet and are able to.

I'd appreciate any advice on how I can make this happen. I love this girl to death and I really want to make it happen for her. One thing she mentioned is that she gets anxiety over if it will happen or not as in she'll fixate on that sometimes during it. She also said she starts to feel bad that I'm doing it for so long, so I don't know if some of it could be mental. Don't know if it's worth mentioning but she said when she does stuff alone, she needs a vibrator to make it happen.
>>
How do I kill my "self"?
It has a huge weakness and vulnerability.
I know that it's hard to change it but maybe I can build upon it? Have to get rid of overthinking and defeatism.
>>
Women, is asking a guy you don't know very well to Senior Prom a sign that you're interested in them for more than a friendship?

(18 years old, not underaged)
>>
>>18304920
possibly, I was a sophomore in HS and was asked by a senior to go with her and found out she definitely had interest.

but no I was a dipshit naïve 16 year old and decided to drop her off at her house and race home to get incredibly stoned.

don't do that, ride with it, play it cool, enjoy the moment and youll do good.
>>
>>18304923
Give me some advice to make a move

We've "hung out" since she asked me a few times and she gives me mixed signals, last time didn't go too smoothly

I can elaborate with a full greentext but there's a lot of context
>>
>>18304916
Meditation and actively working towards a You you want to be
Read Gorilla Mindset for an example of changing mindset
>>
Question for men and women:
How do you honestly feel about your SO texting someone else of the opposite gender?

Is it a complete non-issue for you? Does it bother you? Do you go as far as to forbid it?

What if they asked you if you were okay with it? Do you tell them that it's fine even if truly it bothers you a little? (Most common I've seen)
>>
>>18304907
>I'm the guy who would help a gf lose weight. :)
My weight isn't really the only problem, though. Short answer, I'm kind of an emotional asshole, and I think I need to be able to like myself before I can expect someone else to like me.
>>
>>18304937
It bothers me greatly, because my girlfriend is incredibly attractive and I am not, and can easily get better looking guys, as you can see I am very insecure
>>
>>18304937
It all depends on who the guy is and if she tells me about it

Is it some scrawny kid who she's been friends with since high school? I don't give a fuck.

Is it some guy I've met before who seems nice/trustworthy? I might care or I might not, really depends on what he's like, how long I've known him, etc.

Is it some ripped guy from the gym who she met a few weeks ago and never told me about? Yeah, that's a problem.

Is it her ex? Yeah, that's also a problem.

So I guess it all depends on whether or not the guy seems like a scumbag/homewrecker and if she goes ahead and tells you about it first.
>>
>>18304937
Single guy here but I think that really depends on the context. Having opposite gender friends is normal and most adults probably have a fair number of each. There's also coworkers and things like that. It's easy to get too paranoid and accidentally fuck things up yourself due to to distrust when in most cases it was nothing and there really wasn't anything to worry about. I notice that the best, most trusting couples tread the water this way and use ample communication.

That said, it doesn't mean to let your guard down and not be mindful of who your SO may or may not be talking to and in what context it's in.

But there are some lines that when crossed it is cause for concern. If your SO is very close to and regularly communicates with an ex or an old flame for example then call me crazy but that would be a bit alarming to me. Still, shit like that should be approached with tact and ultimately trust and communication are paramount in a healthy, lasting relationship.

If my girl approached me about that kind of thing that would at least indicate some emotional honesty to me. It's always weirder when someone's trying to hide that type of thing.

As far as "forbidding" it is concerned that's the beginning of a long and arduous road. I've never had real relationship success myself but I've learned from plenty of people in my life who have and they'll tell you trying to control your partner's social life doesn't end well and usually backfires. And if you can't trust each other it's doomed anyhow.
>>
>>18304937
My girlfriend texts ex bfs occasionally. I made a big deal of it before but don't give a fuck anymore.

If she's honest about them and doesnt try to hide shit, then im good.

If she cheats, no ammount of controlling will stop it. Her loss anyway
>>
Girls.

Anyone use anti depressents? Did it have a drastic effect on your sex drive?

Also, even if you areant sexually active do you still trim/wax/shave your pubes?
>>
File: bunny4.jpg (17KB, 331x329px) Image search: [Google]
bunny4.jpg
17KB, 331x329px
Girls, I'm sure this is a common question:
First date in a day or so. We're going to get lunch. Haven't done anything like this since I was a dumb teen, what are the biggest do's and don'ts for guys in your opinion? It's gonna be pretty casual, but I'm definitely interested in her. At this point, I'm just working on staying positive and confident.
>>
ladies, a while back i confessed my feelings for a close female friend of mine. the tldr of her stance is that she understands that boy-girl friendships can sometimes feel a little confusing but that overall she isn't looking for a relationship, wants to stay friends etc.

it was all cool, i've gotten over feelings for friends before and she's been in my shoes before too so we talked it out and everything's been fine... I think?

it's been a while now, about 5-6 weeks and we've both gone back to our daily lives with our schedules and stuff and haven't really been in any contact at all. (We both live fairly introverted and independant lifestyles and i just started up with dayschool, and she knows that, while she's had exams). I saw her on battlenet and msg'd her if she's going to do the Officer D.va event because I know she really likes the character D.va. But she just logged offline battlenet, steam and skype without messaging me back? Presumably going to sleep but i know she saw that message.

it's very unlike her to just ignore me like that. For a one time occasion, I'm not going to really think much of it- because hell maybe she's just really tired and thought "nah im going to bed i can respond to that later", but if something like this is a repeated occurance should I be concerned? i dont know im just worried about the friendship because we are a part of a friendgroup so i do also worry about the dynamic of everyone else, but i guess im also worrying if maybe there's something on her end that maybe she's not quite ready to interact with me yet because i know it can be awkward or tough on her end too
>>
>>18304993
shorter tldr version
- have feels for friend
- she politely says no but it's okay because we're still friends and we were very mature about it
- ignores my msg a while afterwards
- aware that its hard for a girl to reject her friend, especially if she really values the friendship too, was curious about some of the hardship in that and how it may affect the friendship for a while afterwards
>>
>>18304952
Why does she have to tell you about it first? What if it's just a coworker asking how she's been doing and talking a little bit to her? What's wrong with her not telling you in that scenario?
>>
>>18304965
Why don't you give a fuck? That's kind of a big deal especially since they're guys
>>
>>18304972
I should be able to answer this, since I've been on anti-depressants (haven't been in a few years, though). However, I don't think I had a sex drive before, don't think I did while on them, and don't have one now.

As for pubes, I shave my arm-round so I don't stink, and legs if I'll be baring them, want to justify taking a bath, or want to have smooth legs to rub lotion on.

The PUBE-pubes, like you're really asking about, I trim in the warm months to keep cool and prevent smell, sometimes shave but it's quite a bit of work and I'm paranoid about bumps and in-grown hairs. It's not worth it, as a celibate person. Same with waxing. Have you seen how expensive that shit is? And painful? And for what?
>>
>>18305022
*I shave my armpits year-round.

Don't know what happened there.
>>
>>18305007
Because they are friends? I mean it's not like she's out every week to hangout with these guys.

I don't know. She doesn't constsntly text them, just every few months. And it's always them that initiate.
>>
>>18305032
Does she ever hang out with them?
>>
File: ginger.png (18KB, 205x267px) Image search: [Google]
ginger.png
18KB, 205x267px
How does the majority of girls prefer a dick, shaved or full caveman bush?

Most guys prefer a shaved pussy, because who would want to eat a PBJ sandwich after it's been on the floor?
>>
>>18304993
>>18304993
this is why I never understood relationships. You must love people you don't know. If it's a close friend and ask her out you will prob loose her. If you think "no prob i'll loose her" then I guess it wasn't really a friend for you.
>>
>>18305062
Why is everything always one or the other? Don't shave idiots, just trim so it's nice and short.
>>
>>18305062
I prefer it clean
>>
>>18304972
My current anti-depressants have no affect whatsoever, pretty much ready to fuck at any time. When I was on Effexor I did have trouble cumming though.
>>
>>18305063
im not entirely positive that's correct. experts say the best relationships start off as friendships, and all the times i've remained friends with someone despite rejection.
it would certainly suck to lose this friend though, she's had a great positive impact and i don't want to lose her if i dont "have" to because we're very similar
>>
>>18304562
It's correlated to the declining economy and situation of living (adults live more with their parents than they did thirty years ago in America, ect) but individual reasons differ.

>>18304565
The man who made it official without me pushing it was actually interested, for once.

>>18304577
Say you need to talk. Have a heartfelt discussion about this. Consider your words carefully.
>>18304587
Most of us don't want to be rejected. It's embarrassing for a woman to be rejected by a man especially since society pushes the trope of "attractive women are wanted by every man and every man wants every attractive woman". It either means you're unattractive or he's gay... in most minds.
>>18304602
Just say hello to her and tell her you recognized her from your middle school when you see her again.
>>18304638
I try not to think anything of it. However if he's grinning creepily and giving me a perverted look I'm going to be slightly irritated.
>>18304644
Sounds like she has other guys she's juggling. I'd say go for it if that's your sphere of interest.
>>
Older men, how old are you and what's the age youngest you'd date?
>>
>>18305105
If "older" is a euphemism for 40+ I don't qualify, but anyway; 32, would only date >25.
>>
>>18304562
But I do want kids. Of course, as a teen, I was saying I'd never want kids and I'd never change my mind, blah blah blah, but now that I'm older and I have an amazing man, I'd say I definitely want them even if the prospect is still scary and in the far future.

I think it's normal for the idea of kids to repulse young women who aren't yet in a stable place in life, almost like a natural safeguard against getting pregnant too young, unprepared, and without a partner. I'd say that a majority women who say they don't want kids end up changing their mind.
>>
>>18304587
I've never needed to. He asked me out, and that made me more interested in him, probably because it showed confidence, risk-taking, assertiveness, and other masculine traits.
>>
>>18305062
Trimmed short
>>
>>18304587
They do. They're just not interested in you.
>>
My coworker brought me coffee. As far as I know, I'm the only one she even extended the offer to. That doesn't mean anything, right?
>>
Pathologic liar vs she probably has her reasons

Am I stupid to always assume it is the last one?

Giant red flag, right?
>>
>>18305233
A red flag than can be seen from space.
>>
>>18305182
Not necessarily, she could just be being nice. Return the favor next time. Pay attention if her attitude changes toward you from here on out

However, I wouldn't go further than that as you should not shit where you eat. Keep up for whenever either one of you leave
>>
>>18305233
Ginormous. Give examples of the lies though.
>>
When out to the bar with classmates for the end of semester gathering. Had a couple beers. Don't drink much anymore so the second one I was more talkative, charming than usual keeping to myself in class. Added a bunch on FB, snap and got numbers. I didn't embarrass myself with saying stupid shit but I stayed too long, till closing time with the last person, which I usually never do

Now for some reason I'm being self conscious about it like did I say something dumb? Should've left earlier? Talked too much about hanging out later in the summer?

I'll get over this feeling by tomorrow but not sure why I feel like this now..
>>
>>18305233
Depends on what it is
>>
>>18304913
She's mental and should stop thinking about it. Stop using the vibrator as much, too. Don't stress out about it either.
>>
>>18305169
Damn I don't have any of those.
>>18305179
Well that goes without saying but why not ask out attractive or interesting guys?
>>
>Guys:

How would you feel if a close female friend with whom you shared mutual feelings bought you a fresh bottle of your cologne and said "I know this is super weird, but I really like it and noticed you're almost empty." ?
Just playin' it off as an impulse buy.
>>
>>18305293
Not weird at all. Thoughtful gesture too.
>>
Females

Why are you so nice and tender?
Or why are men such robots.
>>
>>18305293
>Being paranoid about the simplest of gestures
It's sad that you're missing out on easy sex.
>>
>>18305321
Men are sweeties. I've found they tend to have more of a genuine innocence than other girls.
>>
>>18305321
This desu >>18305335
Men tend to be more sensitive to criticism as well, they just aren't as vocal about it as girls are.
>>
>>18304972
Never been on antidepressants, so I can't really answer that part. I did have pretty bad depression at one point, though. Some form of physical contact tends to make me feel better. Wish I had someone around to hug when I'm feeling shitty.
Not currently sexually active and I shave everything anyway. Started doing it before I even bothered with sex, and it turned into a habit.
>>
Girls how do I go about just making friends with women? All my female friends have left town and I would like to make new ones. I met all of them through a friend group so it was like zero effort from me. And I would like friends outside my main friend group so don't want to do the same thing again.
>>
I'm probably going to seem like a dick for asking this. Women, how far into the relationship did you decide to lose your virginity? What made that person so special?

I've been together with my first girlfriend since febuary last year and we haven't had penetrative sex. She was molested by a relative of hers a couple of years ago and even though she says that she doesn't think of it anymore I'm sure it still affects her. I obviously understand why she doesn't feel like having sex considering what she's gone through.
>>
>>18305414
I'm waiting until marriage or some equivalent for penetrative sex. Definitely talk to her about this! It's an important thing for partners to discuss.
>>
>>18304916
Watch videos from made by Dr Jordan Peterson. His been a guest on Joe Rogans podcast and they're a good intro into his work.
It's a little dry but very interesting when he talks about self improvement.
>>
>>18305444
Seconding this. I think he has talked about "killing self" specifically.
>>
I'm barely 5'9'' but I'm very into tall women

What do i do
>>
women how often do you do health check ups and/or breast examination?
>>
>>18305458
Health check ups, all the fucking time but I'm a hypochondria- breast exams only start around age 50 though. Pap smears are at age 18 and every 2 years.
>>
>>18305458
I'm 21 and I've yet to see a gyn, have a pap smear, or breast exam. I don't think I've had a general physical in a few years.
>>
>do something selfless for her
>expect thanks in return
>goes apeshit like it's the end of the world
>avoid me all throughout the day even if "we" had closure
What the fuck?
>>
does it mean anything if a girl asks you if her choice of clothes is 'slutty'

i thought it was kind of an odd question and i just told her that she should dress for the kind of attention she wants

im autistic so im wondering if this was some sort of cue or tell

i've known her for a little while and knows i'm into her
>>
>>18305510
>selfless
>expect

yeah, if you expect something in return, it's not selfless.

also, this sounds like you're not telling the whole story and just want people to validate you instead of getting advice
>>
>>18305458
started to go to the gynecologist when i started having my period (12). since then i go there atleast once a year, more if i have any issues. the yearly check up includes breast examination for lumps.
>>
>>18305518
It's something stupid.

She got mad instead. It was supposed to be a surprise but she found out about it and got a little angry for some reason.
It was a selfless gesture at first but can't you at least say thanks and not get mad and ignore me for the whole day?
>>
>>18305530

How about figure out why she got mad? We can't help you with this, it's something you gotta sort out with her.
>>
>>18305536
Yeah, i am sorry.
Felt that it was more for the 'get it out of your chest thread'.
>>
I feel like a huge asshole.

>Been dating this qt girl for about 5 months.
>Both insanely in love with eachother
>For almost the entirety of us dating, I know that I'm moving to another country with my parents
>feelsbadman
>I'm going to be moving in about 3 months and haven't told her
>I don't want to break up
>It kinda feels like I'm using her
What do?

I've been on holiday for a week once and she would message me saying that she misses me and vice versa. The feels are overwhelming and I've cried alone sometimes which is not normal for me.
>>
>>18305550

Tell her right now. You should have done it months ago. Keeping silent won't change the facts, but at least she won't feel so betrayed if you actually tell her the truth and you can make the most of the time you have. Also, stop crying and being a whiney cunt, you knew it was coming, but still lied by omission to her. It's not your place to be over emotional here, since you've gotta pull the brave face when she realizes you've been leading her on for 5 months.
>>
>>18305556
Shit, that hurts...
Do you think long distance would work with visits as often as possible?
>>
>>18305559
can't you take her with you
>>
>>18305550
Use the opportunity to fuck her without a condom.
>>
>>18305562
Both 17, still in school, I don't think her parents would appreciate me taking her away from them
>>
File: orangutang bloodlust awakened.jpg (101KB, 750x708px) Image search: [Google]
orangutang bloodlust awakened.jpg
101KB, 750x708px
>>18305567
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

also, you're just 17 and you just wanna disappear dananana

you're still young and have your whole life and more girls ahead of you, so don't get bent out of shape over this
>>
>>18305570
I know that there's other girls, but I've never met one quite like her
>>
>>18305574
you'll get over it you child

if you're really invested in this relationship, stop acting in a manner deleterious to your relationship and talk to her about it. lack of communication kills.
>>
>>18305577
Okay, thanks for your help
>>
What can be thought if a girl essentially says "We should remain friends for now" and doesn't refute having feelings?

This girl I know knows I like her, but she basically said that "We should remain friends for now" but doesn't speak of in the long term of just that. And she doesn't say anything refuting feeling. Also, she specifically said ", I just don't have the time for anything like that now."

Which can be seen as either a soft let down, or a "I'm not ready yet, but who knows what the future holds" type answer?
>>
>>18305588
"Stick around so if my current guy or whatever I'm busy with is done, I can have you when I feel like it"

Essentially you've been put on a shelf to be picked up at a later time whenever she feels like it.
>>
>>18305593
Eh. For what it's worth, the entire time I've known her she hasn't been with anyone, and doesn't appear to have ever been with anyone

Also there's the fact that this happened that makes me think that maybe she's just kinda scared in a way

I remember that Scumbag (the guy she WAS friends with) did stuff that could border on sexual harasement. But I stupidly didn't notice until later on after its all said and done
If I noticed earlier, I woulda said something
Like he would make very graphic sexual jokes while in her presence, kinda directing to her aswell

And would get touchy with her, and kinda made her visibly uncomfortable (According to my friend who told me after the fact)

So that could cause her to be overly cautious or downright distruatful of people. Understandably so though
>>
>>18305588
it means she isnt remotely interested in you and is too nice to say that.
>>
>>18305421
Nobody waits for marriage in my country. When I bring it up she usually says that she isn't ready but recently (the last few months or so) she has been telling that she's warming up to the idea of having sex.
I forgot to mention that we're both 21 and that we've never had sex.
>>
>>18305624
Probably is the case. Just curious if there is anything else possible.

But this may say something? >>18305600

And the fact that she seems to trust me says alot if that is the case
>>
>>18305095
people living with their parents well into their twenties is because they're too lazy to get off their ass and work for a living
>>
Girls

I'm very close to a female friends of mine who I have a serious crush on. She knows this since we've talked about it before, but she doesn't feel the same way towards me. I respect her feelings so I won't bring it up again. But damn, it really hurts me knowing how she's always hooking up with guys all of the time. I feel really close to her and I genuinely care about her, she's important to me. I know there isn't anything I can do regarding her choices. But, how can I make these feelings for her die? I really like our friendship, but since I know she doesn't want to "be" with me. How can I continue to suppress these feelings? It's hard sometimes
>>
>>18304871
I wasn't trying to be clever. I appreciate the honesty because so far every answer i've had was some lame excuse for why they wouldn't want kids. I'm sure your self-centred views are shared, but i still genuinely care for others and don't mind going out of my lane to help them.
>>
File: cen.jpg (180KB, 1367x874px) Image search: [Google]
cen.jpg
180KB, 1367x874px
How do I say no without hurting her feelings? She became chubby. I love her but I don't want to fuck, what do.
>>
>>18304804
So you're scared of pregnancy, have no faith in your abilities to care for others and use global warming as your excuse?
>>
>>18304762
You forgot that you wont be alone in the whole parenting thing. Family and the other parent are also in it, i feel like a lot of women forget about this
>>
>>18305659
>turning down sex

to what end?

it's more cushion for the pushin'

and besides, since she's fat she probably has no self esteem and is therefore very malleable and prone to suggestion. teach her about the basics of counting calories and how eating at a deficit of calories will cause her to lose weight.
>>
>>18305667
She is literally too lazy to count (done it myself for 5 years).

We look fucking off. She is chubb, I'm fit. I get so much fucking attention from women these days too, which is painful to say the least. It feels like our lifestyles aren't compatible anymore. I have a high fucking libido, too.
>>
>>18305673
well i mean dump her fat ass then if you dont love her

and talk to her about this about how you are having serious reservations about the relationship
>>
File: 1479435103351.jpg (119KB, 462x492px) Image search: [Google]
1479435103351.jpg
119KB, 462x492px
I've had multiple girlfriends before, though I never really "loved" them. Why do I feel such infatuation with a girl I barely know?
I don't really believe in "the one" or "soulmates" or anything like that but just being around her makes me feel a strange sense of ease.
Why do I feel this way? Any other guys have any experiences like this?
>>
>>18305676
I fucking love her, it's just harder to love someone that you're also disgusted by.

what the fuck
>>
How do I tease a girl in the bedroom? I want to tease this girl until she's a horny mess.

And how do I reconize if I'm teasing too much?
>>
>>18305655
guy here

just learn to stop getting attached like this. you will be much happier in the long run. just ghost her and move on.

>>18305677
i have autism so i find it hard to express and understand my emotions. i feel at times the only emotions i can feel are base like happy, sad, anger and the rest i can only try to pretend to feel and emulate.

i could love, once. and then i broke up with her. i could never feel 'love' again.

>>18305683
then as i said, talk to her about it. lack of communication kills
>>
>>18305655
cut all contact, atleast for some time
>>
File: cloK.jpg (170KB, 500x593px) Image search: [Google]
cloK.jpg
170KB, 500x593px
>>18304557
So, I got high(MDMA) and wrote a message to my oneitis. In it, I repeatedly told her that I love her, that I'm grateful for the love she showed me in the past, etc.

Should I write a message to apologize and explain that I wasn't thinking clearly at the time, or should I just let it go? She hasn't responded and I don't think she will, since with my sober mind I can see that this message is unecessary at best and annoying/harmful/objectifying at worst.

PSA: Don't talk to sober people when you're high, ever, at all.
>>
>>18305693
wait and see if she replies
>>
I've been into this girl for the past year or so, we met around the 1st week of college but being new to this thing, I was too late to ask her out. One of my friends did instead but I could tell she just went with him because he was first to do it.
Saw her kissing another guy while bf was out of town and with another guy (a friend of mine) in bed with her (didn't hear anything tho, it was after an mdma party during comedown).
She's been a bit flirty with me and always wants to hang out with me, always sits beside me, always finds me in social situations and all that. I try not to be too inviting since I respect her bf but I feel like she wants to be with me instead of her current bf but she's a bit shy and socially awkward so I think she might be afraid to break up with her bf since she's not 100% sure if I'm interested in her, which i don't want to make clear to her since she has a bf (a good friend of mine).
I like her, but I don't know how to play this out, its like we both seem interested in one another just nobody talks about it or mentions it. There is a chance I'm wrong about this and misreading the signs. I don't know man, next week might be my last shot with her before she moves out with her bf. Anything I should know? am I being stupid or do I actually have a chance here?
>>
>>18305689

>ghost her

But she's a close friend
>>
>>18305692

We did go 3-4 months without talking. Infact, she just messaged me today after 3-4 months
>>
Women, how easy is it for you to orgasm?

Only ever made my ex orgasm once, and that took almost an hour. New gf I can make cum like six times in a row with barely any effort.
>>
>>18305655
>Crush briefly on slutty close friend who doesn't want to be with me
>Realise what the fuck I'm doing
>Stop, re-evaluate
>Drop feelings
>Stay friends
>Last week she tries to get with me
>Turn her down because no feelings anymore

a hue
>>
Is it normal for either gender as an adult to decide whether to go or not to go on a social activity based solely on whether there's a chance of finding a potential partner there, or because some girl or guy you like is there? Regardless of being interested in the activity itself. Or is this childish/teen-ish?
>>
>>18305716
so the fuck what? ghost her and move on. you'll be happier. it's what she gets for rejecting you. just ghost and move on.
>>
>>18305755
>whether there's a chance of finding a potential partner there
This sounds like you've been single for too long.
>because some girl or guy you like is there?
Normal, everyone has done this at some point.
>>
I've never really had a girlfriend outside of high school things that were never very serious until recently.
I've been on a couple dates over the last week with a girl and I like her, I haven't brought her back to my home yet.
The problem being I live with my sister.
My family has never been very shy about nudity. We aren't always nude outside of the occasional run to the shower in the morning down the hall, but she often will just wear a bra and panties around the house, especially if it's hot.

So a few questions for girls.
1. Is it off-putting for a guy to live with his sister?
2. Does her occasional lack of dress around our home matter at all?
3. I also sleep in the nude, is this acceptable?
>>
Girl here
How do guys feel about girls messaging first

I know it's stupid as hell to fuss about but it makes me feel like a bother.

For some context, it's a guy I liked a while back.
>Never acted on it cos of spaghetti
>We also live in different countries (met him on exchange)
He went out of his way to visit me when I was in his country on holiday after 2 years of not seeing each other and I do enjoy talking to him but I feel weird about almost always messaging first.

I know he's a pretty shy dude and isn't overly confident with his English and I want to chalk it down to that but I don't want to seem annoying you know
>>
>>18305890
Regardless of the gender it shows interest
Just don't be needy about it and try not to messagespam
>>
>>18305890
Kinda pointless asking. You're the only person here who knows them and what their reactions might be.

But this is /adv/ so... People can be flattered by this kind of move because it lets them know they're wanted. This is already a potential positive.

Beyond that, depending on how much they've thought about it or how old/experienced they are, it's even more deeply flattering because as an action, it says "I like you, so much so that I'm demonstrably willing to make myself vulnerable and risk facing rejection. Not only that but also the risk of heartbreak from a breakup we may experience one day or a betrayal etc."

Basically, it takes courage to make the first move and if he's not a moron, is into you and isn't a pussy, he'll go for it.
>>
>>18305890
Personally, I wish people would stop playing games and just message eachother when they feel like it, instead of waiting for the other to message first. There again, I'm different and things like that don't make sense to me. Maybe someone with more experience prefers to play this 'game' but for me, if a girl texts me, its cool, means she's interested and we can get along so I message back. If she expects me to message her every time, then I might not message as often just out of spite, because why should I do all the work? also shows lack of interest on her behalf.
>>
>>18305917
And if nothing comes of it, you'll get over him sooner and be able to try the next person. Be kind to yourself and don't waste time. The years go faster as you get older.
>>
File: CnDTs0L.jpg (572KB, 1813x2592px) Image search: [Google]
CnDTs0L.jpg
572KB, 1813x2592px
>>18305874
I'm a guy, sorry.
1. No
2. She might not be used to it, but it makes sense considering you grew up together.
3. I've heard of people doing this, but I personally wouldn't in most cases. It just depends on how she sleeps. I would advise you not to sleep naked with her until you've had sex or asked if she is comfortable with you sleeping naked with her.
>>
>>18305890
If it's someone I'm attracted to or good friends with I'm all for it. Makes things so much easier for me.

If it's someone I know is attracted to me and I don't return the feeling, or if it's someone I'm trying to subtly discourage from talking to me (like a casual acquaintance that I don't really want to be more than casual acquaintances with but they do), I'll usually respond in a very limited manner. I'd probably feel a bit awkward about the whole deal. Possibly change my settings so they can't see when I'm online.
>>
>>18305890
always too to message. it makes us happy. even if we are standoffish at first if we like you and like you enough to visit you it wont be annoying.
>>
>>18305684
>women complain about men being lousy lovers
>every time I ask how to be better nobody replies

;~;
>>
>>18306010
Every girl is different.

Usually by extending foreplay.

Don't go right for the clit, beat around the bush metaphorically and literally.

Do shit like exhaling onto her lady bits, kiss up one leg and then skip over the prize and kiss down the other leg before working your way back up.
Lots of kissing and sucking on her titties or something.

When you sense she is getting close, slow down and do something else

Every girl is different and some are more receptive to teasing than others.
>>
>>18305684
Well I'm a guy but no one else responded...

Physically, teasing is seduction and seduction is all about mystery. Here are some ways you can keep her on edge:

>if you're gonna eat her out, don't go straight for the puss, kiss her thighs, pay attention to the outer labia, her pubic area, use fingers, not just your mouth, be creative. (There's a video on pornhub called how to eat pussy like a champion, that shit drives girls nuts, especially pay attention to Nina Hartley).
>when inserting anything, depending on how long you've been building her up, a sudden thrust in with your cock will both be incredibly satisfying and painful, but in a good way and her vaginal walls will be a little more relaxed anyway.
>conversely you can just go in a bit, or very slowly, rub your cock on the outside of her vagina then build up.

I could go on but it's basically just change things up, surprise her, let her wonder when she'll finally get that thing you've been teasing then throw a curve ball.

All the rest is more specialist, say if she has a role playing fetish or is into bdsm etc.
>>
Do girls see acne as a complete turn off?
Its the one thing that makes me abort mission when I'm close to a girl.
I feel like they like me, but because of my acne, they're put off so I can't make myself to make a move.

>don't have acne on face anymore, a ton of scars tho so I look like my face was chewed up and spat out when I'm in a very lit up room
>left over acne on back
took pills for that over a year, it was a hell and it fucked me up so won't take another treatment to cure the rest of it. 22 years old and no signs of it going away by itself, just seems to stay the way it is
>>
>>18306036
Depends on the girl, most girls will find your lack of confidence more of a turn off. No one is perfect and you don't want a girl that doesn't want you, whatever the reason.
>>
File: 1470832520778.png (652KB, 766x656px) Image search: [Google]
1470832520778.png
652KB, 766x656px
For girls - why are some of you so heartless at times?

>been depressed lately
>girl coworker who I'm close with notices
>keeps saying how it makes her really sad feeling like this
>i haven't said a word at work for like a week
>she asks if i want to hang out after work so i can just vent
>get my hopes up that i might finally have someone who i can talk to
>that day in particular i'm feeling really down
>towards the end of the shift, out of nowhere she says "you know what? I changed my mind, i don't want to hang out with you anymore. you're too fucking depressing, anon"
>i leave work without saying a word to anyone
>didn't clock out
>didn't pass go and collect my 200 dollars
>went home and drank a six pack then passed out

We're not dating, never went out, never discussed being in a relationship, but we're still good friends. Or so I thought.

Her saying that just made me feel less than worthless. I'm not usually open with people about how I feel, and this just makes me never want to open up to anyone ever again.
>>
>>18306010

You ask here or you ask the women that complain to you?
>>
>>18306042
I am confident, hide behind humor mostly but everyone I know seems to like me and feel comfortable around me. I'm sort of an 'enabler' when it comes to weird, funny stuff so people find me comfortable to be around.

I feel like some of the girls I talk to, just wait for me to make a move but I'm always ashamed that when it comes to it and i'll take off my shirt , they'll see me like this and regret they ever went this far with me.

Maybe I'm over thinking it but its not like they know what they're going in for, I don't exactly walk naked around them to let them see everything. As it stands, I'd rather avoid confrontation than get laid, which sucks but what can I possibly do about it that I haven't already done?
>>
>>18306036
This is really something I give no fucks about. I wager it's similar to how you feel about stretch marks or a little bit of cellulite. Conceptually speaking, is it hotter without said imperfection? Yeah. Will you be turned off from a cute girl because she's not flawless? Fuck no.

It's not like a girl will compare you to your doppelganger with perfect skin. You will get compared to other guys, who apart from having better skin will come with their own flaws/issues.
>>
How do I tell my gf that I have a femdom fetish and sometimes I'd just like her to take charge?
>>
>>18306144
If this isn't her usual thing, don't go all out like that. Start with "normal" more feisty stuff. Tell her you love having her on top, or her being a bit more assertive with requests or dirty talk.

The moment when you tell her the full scope of what you like is when you've already dipped your toes into it together, she might have even found that she likes it more than she would've thought (as someone who loves femdom, there's this crazy caricature that a dominant woman is some screeching wannabe sadist) and you can open the conversation based on stuff you did together, not just your own fantasies (which could feel more intimidating if she thinks she can't live up to them).
>>
>>18305600
Ideas based off this?
>>
>>18306184
Life is too short to sit around waiting for girls to decide upon second thought that you will do. I instantly believe that this is an issue of hers and not necessarily with how she feels about you, but at the end of the day that hardly matters. Either she wants to get together with you (might even be eager, enthusiastic, showing initiative) or she does not.

Now life sometimes sorts these things out. It can help if she sees you paying attention to other girls. Not to "make her jealous" but to kick her ass in gear and make her realize that she needs to make up her mind because you're not going to lay down and die if she leaves your offer hanging. You visibly having your own life and trying to move on has a better success rate for making her realize she DOES like you a lot (if she does), and will be much more fruitful for you personally, so put everything you have into that.

Having said that, what you added in the later post doesn't tell me much other than that she's not the most assertive girl in the world, probably too much of a pleaser. Runs rampant especially in very young women. I would not try to analyze too much why she does not feel ready for a relationship, you can't solve that for her.
>>
>>18306115
If you are at the undressing stage I doubt any girl will back off, just be confident. You never know what she is hiding.
>>
Hey if a girl seemed interested and told me about where she does and doesn't like to go, but then d she cancelled the date and hasn't replied to my texts for 3 days did I lose?
>>
>>18306202
True, I guess not too much worth in ananylizing her stuff. But yea, I just personally feel its a little more complicated than with most other girls.

Though, I do feel shes too nice for her own good. But a byproduct of that with her is that she's doing atlot of shit. Too much for a 21year old girl

What I was getting at with the effects off scumbag is that maybe he was off put by him and now is being a bit cautious with guys. Though I feel that maybe shes getting passed it slowly. But aint there yet

I guess best I can do is to be her friend, kinda gently reassure her in general. While still being open for other girls
>>
>>18304913
it's partially mental. I had the same problem with my boyfriend. When you're eating her out and such try to keep it very simple. If she's enjoying something don't try to switch it up. The reason vibrators work for her is because they are repetitive. They do the same thing with machine precision until she cums. So it might be counter intuitive but do less and be more repetitive. Also try watching her masturbate and mimic that.
>>
File: IMG_0991.jpg (25KB, 460x178px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0991.jpg
25KB, 460x178px
Girls and guys

1. Are you afraid of sex?
2. Age/sex
3. Have you ever had sex before?
4. Why are you afraid if yes, if no, what do you think about this?

>>
>>18306292

>are you afraid of sex?

Yes

>age/sex

25/m

>have you had sex before?

Twice before. I was pressured into it both times and they were both awful experiences.

The thought of someone wanting to be lewd with me is bothersome.
>>
>>18306292
1. Yeah
2. 24/F
3. I think so. No penetration but pretty much anything else...
4. It doesn't quite manifest as fear, just as random anxious thoughts. Eg a guy is flirting with me and I am turned on, then realize I would have to undress for him and he might be disappointed with my body (which is slim and entirely normal, just lackluster compared to what you see online) and I become insecure and turned off. I find guys too pushy very quickly and it turns me off.
I have pretty serious daddy issues and recently realized this plays a part in it. I've only ever had one partner and I inched towards becoming intimate with him for literal years. I recently also discovered that I don't feel nearly as bad about having sex with girls, so I'm attempting to give that a try. Shit sucks that I'm not 100% bisexual when it comes down to it and very much prefer men.
>>
>>18305629
Oh no I'm, not saying talk to her about waiting until marriage, just about sex in general. What it means to you, when you think people should do it, when you want to do it, how long you'd be willing to wait, how soon she'd be willing to do it, compromise, boundaries, birth control, etc. It sounds like she will be ready eventually.
>>
>>18306076
Please respond. I hate feeling this bad and IDK what to do.
>>
>>18306292
1. Not really, never really thought about it, I just want it to happen but pretty sure it'll be stressful as fuck when/if it comes to it.

2. 22/M

3. No, been kissed on the cheek a few times but I wasn't even trying anything. Maybe I should've.

Honestly, if it wasn't for my parents always degrading and mocking me, I wouldn't have to question why somebody would like/love me. Instead I do question that and always back off from any opportunities that may come up
>>
>>18306322
What is there to say? No one knows what went through her head to act like this. There are countless options, ranging from gravely underestimating your position and thinking she was essentially telling you to lighten up, to really being a soulless bitch who decided if it was going to be all emotional stuff she would rather pass after all. It definitely does not have to do with her also being a woman. And no one here can tell you what her motives or intentions were...
>>
Are there really guys who think girls dont actually orgasm?
>>
How do I put my penis in the vagina?
>>
>>18306348
You guide it with your hand, or she will do it for you. Don't try to go hands free.
>>
>>18306331
I guess you're right. She just said it so bluntly that I didn't even know how to react.

Either way, I'm not talking to her anymore because of that. I don't care if it's immature on my part, nor do I care where she was coming from when she said that; it was still a fucking shitty thing to say to someone.

She's just a vain, narcissistic bitch.
>>
>>18306292
>1. Are you afraid of sex?
A little bit
>2. Age/sex
21/F
>3. Have you ever had sex before?
Not penetrative
>4. Why are you afraid if yes, if no, what do you think about this?
Mainly about accidental pregnancy and how there is always a chance of failure with every single contraceptive method
>>
>>18305649

What about the people who actually have jobs?
>>
File: these_problems_matter.png (332KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
these_problems_matter.png
332KB, 720x540px
Women: There's this girl who liked me in high school, I recently started hanging out with my old group of friends again and she still likes me now, this was confirmed to me by her best friend. There was a lot of drama back then over me turning her down and I can tell this is going in that direction again. How do I make it obvious that I just want to be friends with her without making things shitty? Because I genuinely do want to be friends, she's fun to hang out with.
>>
>>18306355
"Wow. That's pretty cold."
"That's a mean thing to say."
"Why would you tell me something like that?"
Either of those (or a variation). People have a tendency to attribute shit to themselves, and find it awkward to feel rejected by someone (or get harassed by them or whatever else) so they make their part bigger than it was. She was acting weird. No need to scurry around doing damage control for her or smoothen the social interaction.

I can absolutely see not wanting to talk to her anymore. Just make sure you do give her the minimal acknowledgement/courtesy where she cannot claim that you all around ignore her or treat her wrong. You are colleagues, you are obliged to treat her professionally. You are not obliged to interacting with her more than necessary or responding to anything non-work related.
>>
>>18306377
You don't try to befriend her. Yeah in theory you can make it obvious - and the only mature, right way to go about that is by giving it to her straight and telling her that you get a sense she still likes you and you want to avoid false hopes/expectations.

However, chances are she will bend over backwards to spend any amount of time with you at all (because surely you will realize how cool she is after more time together, right?) and then still get heartbroken and people's opinions will vary on whether or not you lead her on yada yada yada.

No. See her in group settings and leave it at that. If you do happen to hang out, you treat her casually. No cuddles, no "but how are you really doing" talks, no going to a movie or dinner together, no "hope you got home safe" texts. Just spending time then fucking off into your own direction.
>>
>>18306292

Conceptually no, but in practice I'd be nervous as hell.
>2. Age/sex
25/F
No.
What do I think about what, the questions or sex itself?
>>
>>18306076
>Her saying that just made me feel less than worthless

cause she feels that way about herself and you were an easy target. Don't take it personal, women are like kids and think that bringing others down makes them feel better. People suck.
>>
>>18306353
Do I ask her to guide it for me? Won't this make it more clear that I don't know what the hell I'm doing?
>>
>>18306411
I would not do that, it should be easy to do it yourself. You just follow the pussy down, if she's wet and relaxed you should already feel warmth and moistness when you brush her vagina. If not, it is the hole right above her asshole with a strip of skin in between, can't go wrong with that. Yes it's lower than you probably think.

If you really can't manage, tell her "I want to feel you push me inside" or something. Make it a dirty request, not a cry for help.
Yeah in theory if she realized you didn't know how/where to put it in, many women would be at least puzzled if not a bit turned off. But it's not abnormal for the woman to do it. Typically it's just whichever person has easiest access or is most eager for penetration to start. It's more like the difference between a woman sexily undressing for you or allowing you to take off her clothes for her. Neither one is right or wrong.
>>
>>18306392
>No. See her in group settings and leave it at that. If you do happen to hang out, you treat her casually. No cuddles, no "but how are you really doing" talks, no going to a movie or dinner together, no "hope you got home safe" texts. Just spending time then fucking off into your own direction.
Alright. I'll keep this in mind. I am not really romance-minded and I tend to think of female friends as 'one of the guys'. I sometimes forget that most guys aren't like this and women don't really expect guys to have that mindset so I need that perspective.
>>
>>18306428
That's not the issue. Women are half of the potential friends around to begin with. Men and women have much, much more in common than they (as groups) differ. I have zero issue with opposite sex friendships.

However this is someone you know for a fact would not ideally be your friend. Someone who is not just crushing on you but has had a (latent?) soft spot for you for years. You are really pushing your luck trying to spend more time together, become closer, start to appreciate each other more all the while expecting her feelings to fade rather than intensify.

And in fact I'm pretty sure that part of the reason M/F friendships have such a horrible reputation nowadays, is because people habitually try to forge these friendships out of failed romances.
>>
>>18306331
>"you know what? I changed my mind, i don't want to hang out with you anymore. you're too fucking depressing, anon"
>It definitely does not have to do with her also being a woman

It's a thing definitely no man would say
>>
>>18306292
Yes
>2. Age/sex
22/M
Yes, I had a gf my senior year of high school
It's been 4 years (going on 5) since I've had sex with another girl. I'm afraid that I've been left behind experience wise by girls my age and they find me pathetic
>>
>>18306411

dude, trust me, they're all different and even someone who does it a lot may have trouble with some of these weird vaginas. some are high, some are low, some are tilted, and some are just wide open.
>>
If a girl breaks up with you and says she's not ready to date anyone else for a while but you find she reactivated her dating profile, what does it mean?

Keep in mind, so far., it seems the profile is unchanged from when we first talked. And we broke up on good, yet one sided, terms.
>>
>>18306444
Yeah, they would. Obviously I have never heard anyone utter this exact phrase, but telling me to my face that I was too gloomy to hang out with? Yeah, sure.

Just because you are not emotionally vulnerable with men the way you are with women doesn't mean men don't go around hurting people.
>>
>>18306292
1. Mostly just anxious about performance.
2. 26/m
3. Yes
4. Inexperienced for my age
>>
In short:
>be in small town, small circle of friends
>girl moves in
>I introduce her to everyone
>everyone thinks she's crazy but hot
>tell them she isn't crazy so they befriend her too
>we become a couple so my friends are now hers too
>turbulent relationship with her for a year we start living together
>one time I'm away with my family she sends me a message about not having feelings anymore
>packs my stuff, I go to get them without saying a word
>no support from mutual friends, some support her so I drop them all
>stranger in small town tells me she's moving in with fukkboi
>call her and tell her what she is and that I need the rest of my stuff
>she brings and tells me she hasn't had sex with him and wants us back together
>laugh, tell her to FO but then suddenly fukkboi texts me they really haven't
>we get back together blablabla

Now she's going to a party with those mutual "friends" that I completely cut off and she hasn't even told me. It's only right to cut her off as I did them, right? My problem is that then I'd be completely alone in this world until I presumably move out of this town. What should I do? Was it right of me to cut them off, and will it be in its place to cut her off the same way?
>>
>>18306458

She's feeling insecure about herself and seeks validation and confidence boost given by attention she gets on dating sites.
>>
>>18306292
1. Wouldn't say afraid, but anxious about it.
2. 21/F
3. Yes.
4. Insecurity about my body. For some reason, if I get a cut or scab anywhere, I end up with a ridiculously dark/red scar, so I have random spots on my upper arms and in random places. Had some shitty experiences as well, past boyfriend just wanted me around for the sake of fucking something.
>>
I have no idea what to do here, first i come up with bullshit excuses not to talk to girls and if i lower my standards i still keep making them that i am playing with people's feelings because i dont have 100% interest in them, what can i do?
>>
>>18306335
There are definitely guys who say that, whether they actually believe that or not or are just saying that to make themselves feel better is another question. I'm sure there's some out there.
>>
File: 1300734843415.png (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1300734843415.png
5KB, 225x225px
How do I stop myself from developing feelings for someone?
There is this girl in my study group and I notice myself constantly desiring to talk with her and spend time with her etc.
Just today, I missed a buss so I could go in the same buss as her and talk with her.

I hate this. How do I stop these feelings that make me act so moronic?
>>
>>18306600
either come up with a reason to dislike her, then you might stop caring but there again, you won't get anywhere near her.

Or man up and go talk to her, honestly, I can tell you from experience that the more you wait the less chances there will be and she'll end up with some other guy. This will pretty much result in the first option I named.

I'm autistic when it comes to girls and I know how hard it could be to go over and talk to them but sometimes you just gotta go with it man, do it and know, or don't do it and wait for someone else to take her
>>
>>18306612
I do talk with her, in the class and today I spent the buss trip chatting with her.
The problem is that I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE ANY FEELINGS FOR HER.
Zero, nada, none at all, but my stupid head is developing them anyways, regardless of my conscious desires.
>>
>>18306448

I'm 26, I feel the same way. Except for ive had sex only one time when I was 20, and I didn't enjoy it at all
>>
>>18306505
Yeah, I hope that's what that is. She doesn't put out easy which is why I doubt she's rising the cock carousel. But you never know.
>>
>>18306622
I just dumped a post in the GIOYC about the same thing, except it's about a guy. I've been doing dumb shit like showing up too early to school just to talk to him or ask a retarded question. I've been more productive as a result, but I don't know why I decided to be autistic. I'm hoping like fuck that I'll be forced to forget him purely because he's graduating.
>>
I like a girl from my college.One of her friends that i regularly see her wth joined me and my frieds and started talking about stuff.She asked us if we lwhat girls we like from our university's year.When she asked me I said that i like some girls including her friend.A couple of days later I saw her and her friend(the girl I like) talking and they glanced at me.Couple of weeks later the girl I like sat next to me with some of our mutual friends and we exchange a few words at the bus.From our talk she didnt really seemed to be into me.Some time after that I saw her getting out the doorway of our college and she almost bump into me(she didnt seem to notice me at first) and I said hi to her,she heard me and I seemed to startle her,she turned back and gave me a glance as I passed and didnt say anything and left.Sometimes when she sees me walking towards her direction she kind of looks ands turns the other way.She doesnt seem to like me though,at least thats what my instinct tells me.Is it possible that she likes me?She seems a little nervous.Maybe because Im not a very social guy and not very talkative in general.

Can I have a womans opinion if she likes me or not?Also,I dont think I would do well in a relationship,I dint have a real one so far ,so,if she shows interest,how would she react If I said that I would not want a very serious relationship with her,maybe something more casual?
>>
>>18306622
why not tho? I mean if she likes you and you like her might as well get together.
But for whatever reason you may not want that, I don't think theres a 'cure' for that.
Before you go to bed tonight, think about that a little and try to figure out why you feel this towards her and explain to yourself why its stupid. I did that once and it felt bad but I realized that I'm being an idiot, thinking of a girl I won't have a future with, whats the point? you just distance yourself a bit mentally and just stay friends. Or like I mentioned earlier, just come up with a reason to dislike her, then you won't have feelings for her other than anger, but that means not talking to her and being cold and distant. Not sure how to help you out here bud.

>>18306634
I was into this girl once in college. Never had a chance to get to know her because I had to withdraw about 2 weeks in. Never saw her again and it hurt for some time, like I knew I'll never have a shot with her. Right now its been a couple of months later and I've no feelings for her at all, even saw a pic of her on facebook with some dude and it didn't phase me.
>tl;dr
>you'll probably be hurt for some time but you will eventually forget him and move on
unless he's still gonna be around one way or another so just find someone else to like and just learn from previous experiences
>>
>>18306362
They think living with their parents is easier and probably arent mature enough to live on their own
>>
>>18306660
>why not tho? I mean if she likes you and you like her might as well get together.
I don't want to deal with that bs. It would never work anyways.

And I don't want to hate her, I just don't want to develop feelings for her.
I mean, she is pleasant and polite person, and I got no reason to hate her, or dislike her, barring perhaps our differing views on politics, but even that is a petty reason to hate another person.
>>
>>18306660
>unless he's still gonna be around one way or another so just find someone else to like and just learn from previous experiences
Pretty much. I'm more comfortably socially as a result, so I guess I got something out of it. I think at this point he just thinks I'm a nice person. Thankfully nothing went anywhere or got too awkward.
>>
File: 1492467152041.png (672KB, 584x553px) Image search: [Google]
1492467152041.png
672KB, 584x553px
for some reason when I hear a girl is bisexual I think she's faking it only for attention.
I've reasons to think that because every time they are in a relationship they're with a guy. They always seem to hang out with these autismos for some reason, but they're generally good looking women, you just never see a 'good looking' guy with them which always seemed weird for me.

There is this one girl tho, which I assume is like the girls I mentioned earlier (dyed, short hair, doesn't hang out with 'cool' kids and all that) but as far as I know she's single. She's not bad looking and honestly, I wouldn't mind getting to know her better.

Should I go for it? or is there a reason more 'normal' guys don't go out with girls like that. They seem a bit tough to crack too, like they don't operate like the other girls so not really sure how I should approach her. Any female advice?
>>
>>18306292
Nope
>2. Age/sex
21/M
Yes
If you're ashamed or anxious about it do find someone who is willing to do it your way, so you can ease into it. The best cure for a phobia is confronting it
>>
>>18306674
*comfortable
>>
File: what's wrong with me.jpg (34KB, 499x433px) Image search: [Google]
what's wrong with me.jpg
34KB, 499x433px
>>18306292
1.Kinda I guess, just like one would be afraid of anything one has never experienced before.
2. 24 in a month/male
3.Like I said above, never. I haven't even held hands with a girl or kissed one.
4.The whole idea of sex makes me tremendously uncomfortable and sorta disgusted. I can't even watch porn that features real people. It makes me gag.
>>
>>18306292
1. Yes
2. M 29
3. No sex, just heavy petting
4. Performance anxiety

3?
>>
girls what is some general advice on women?like for dummies(101)
>>
>>18304562
Women end up doing most of the work in childrearing. Whenever they do studies women spend way more time with the children and take over most of the household responsibilities. Married men do less housework and married women do more. Married women die sooner and married men live longer. In general, people without kids are happier.

Women are just paying attention and realizing that the traditional setup fucks them hardest. They'd rather be independent and minimize the number of responsibilities.

This isn't rocket science.
>>
how do i know if a girl likes me?Do girls like not very expressive guys or guys that dont generally speak up a lot?
>>
>>18304672
I stop responding sometimes because the guy seems to be leading the conversation one way and I don't want to go down that road.

Or I just get anxious as to the implications of a text or suspicious of a guy's motives so I just ghost so as to cut my losses early.
>>
>>18306497
please answer as no one else ever does. Am I right to cut everyone off? Some of my "friends" knew about her moving in with the doucher but didn't tell me and played a fool when I told them. They also suddenly became friends with the guy, but at the same time were "friends" with me without telling me anything.

I now have no one. At least tell me it wasn't for nothing, and that not all people are like this. Please.
>>
>>18304714
Who else should anyone be thinking of when planning their own life?

And not wanting to ruin your body for a child you don't particularly want is pretty reasonable.
>>
>>18304913
Then use a vibrator, dummy.
>>
>>18306741
>Who else should anyone be thinking of when planning their own life?
Unless you plan to live alone for the rest of your life, your loved ones
>>
>>18306730
not the guy you responded to but I have the same problem as him and none of what you said would apply.
>we talk
>we get along
>pretty frequent texting
>we talk about music
>she mentions an artist
>says if I want she can send me some songs since I didn't really know that musician
>I said that I'd like that
>she didn't respond at all for a few days
>told her I'm wasting my time, in a nice way tho so she wouldn't be that offended
>she just deletes me
I've no idea where I went wrong desu, I knew she saw the message, she just wouldn't respond so i gave up on her
>>
>>18305600
Might like you but just not ready for a relationship right now. Which means you'll probably never be together.
>>
>>18306717
>Women end up doing most of the work in childrearing.
Yeah no shit, they're the ones that carry it for nine months
>Whenever they do studies women spend way more time with the children and take over most of the household responsibilities.
Source please
>Married men do less housework and married women do more.
That's the choice they made, isn't it? Just because women preferred to take care of the kids doesn't mean they can't hold a job. I know plenty of couples that both work and lovingly raise their kids. Also, is housework the worst thing you can imagine? You must still live at home
>Married women die sooner and married men live longer.
Bullshit. women live longer than men, married or not
>In general, people without kids are happier.
Absolute horse shit, give me sources
>>
>>18305677
Lol yeah. I've been crushing on someone I've never spoken to for years. It's obviously not love.

What I've realized is I'm scared of being vulnerable so I 'fall' for someone who I'll never be with. Maybe something similar is going on with you.

If it is, best attack it now. Trust me, it does not go away on its own.
>>
>>18306076
Well no your coworker isn't really a friend. That's not surprising.

And though what she said is hurtful and maybe mean, it's probably the way she honestly feels. Being positive is work for anyone and being around someone who constantly complains is draining. Not everyone can handle that.

I'm sorry that it made you sad but it's hardly heartless and it is hardly gender specific.
>>
>>18306294
You ace?
>>
>>18306292
Yes
27/M
No
Anxiety over appearance and performance and fear of physical intimacy
>>
>>18306658
answer me pls?
>>
File: 1479427884909.jpg (96KB, 392x417px) Image search: [Google]
1479427884909.jpg
96KB, 392x417px
>>18306778
Doubt it. I tend to go for any reasonably attractive girl because making friends is too difficult for me (since I'm afraid of people thinking I'm a failure) yet I find forming a romantic relationship much easier. It's my coping mechanism for loneliness.

This is the first time I've actually consciously rule out potential dating options (i.e. cute girls who are nice to me) because I want to date a specific person.
This is only my second time feeling actual romantic attraction, so it just may be my inexperience, but the first time it was because we hit it off really well and she has the ideal body type, but this time it's only because I feel so calm around her. It's weird.
>>
>>18306292
1. No
2. 30/M
3. Yes
4. Everyone fucks up the first few times they have sex. That's okay. Sex is something you work out with the person you're fucking. Just relax
>>
>>18306818
She either likes you or hates you. If you haven't done anything to make her hate you then, she's probably into you.
>>
>>18306825
You didn't love your previous gf's and you have trouble making friends. You are almost certainly fixating on this one person out of some personal issue rather than any try connection.

That calm thing doesn't mean true love. I and my friends have felt that for people we've barely (or in my case, never) spoken to.

Your best bet is to figure out exactly what it is you like about them and why. They probably make you feel safe so you should investigate what about them you find nonthreatening and how that correlates to why you can't pursue healthy/normal relationships.

It's fun to believe in true love but that train goes nowhere except to more of the same.
>>
>>18306292
1. Maybe? I can't tell if I'm scared or just uninterested.
2. 21/F
3.Mo, never met someone I was interested in fucking.
4. I am usually uncomfortable when people make advances towards me but I have been unable to determine if that is due to fear of sex itself or simply a lack of desire to have sex with those specific people.
>>
>>18306825
just try getting to know her. then you'll know
>>
>>18306799
I thought we might have been friends since we hang out outside of work pretty frequently.

It's whatever though, I've never meant anything to anyone so this isn't any different. I thought I might have, but it was naive of me to think anything would be different in this case.
>>
>>18306292
No.
>2. Age/sex
29/Male
Yes.
I think it is silly to be afraid of the sex itself, as long as you are with someone you trust. When I was virgin, I was too shy. I was afraid of people/approaching people, not afraid of sex.

>>18306301
>>18306324
>>18306360
>>18306395
So many virgins here. Somewhat surprising.

>>18306672
Why not?
>>
>>18306971
God man, get ahold of yourself.

One, I'm sure it's bullshit that no one's ever cared about you (even your coworker friend could care about you and still find you too draining to be around).

Two, stop with the pity party. Your sad and you hate yourself. I get it. I've been there. But the self-pity doesn't help.

You know the whole 'Nobody's ever loved me. Everything is terrible always.' shtick is bullshit. Maybe it doesn't feel like bullshit but logically, somewhere you know what you are saying is false. At the very least you know that there are things you can do to improve your situation. So whatever it is for you (diet, exercise, see a mental health professional, stop with the negative self-talk, take your meds if you have any, get out more, practice your hobbies, clean your living space, get out of your comfort zone, look for a new job, move somewhere else, spend more time outdoors, keep a journal,etc), DO THAT.

Stop your whining. Dwelling in that negative space brings others down and hurts yourself. You need to pull yourself out of it.

And don't be surprised if you find yourself very lonely until you do. It takes a very strong/positive person to deal with your type of negativity. Not everyone can handle it. Some people can and if you are close to any of these people then by all means, lean on them. But even if your friends are only good for good times, it's still better than being alone. At the very least they can be a distraction. Sure she hurt you but all she really said was that she couldn't be there for you, albeit tactlessly. But even if she can't meet that particular need, it doesn't mean she doesn't care about you at all and it doesn't mean she can't still be of help to you.

Just think about it.
>>
>>18307008
You're old enough to have probably just missed the cut off but millennial aren't fucking or dating as much anymore.
>>
>>18304557
Anyway for me (F) to befriend you without you eye-fucking me every five minutes?
>>
>>18305285
They do. They don't ask you out because you're clearly neither.
>>
File: 1490572946900.png (390KB, 744x694px) Image search: [Google]
1490572946900.png
390KB, 744x694px
>>18307061
>stare rape
>>
>>18305236
I don't really have a baseline for what her attitude or behavior is towards me; she's only been there like three days.
>>
>>18307061
unless you are fat/ugly, no
>>
>>18307008
>So many virgins here. Somewhat surprising.
Do you know where you are?
>>
Does telling a girl that you like her help or hurt your chances of a future romantic relationship.
>>
File: 1490429284010.gif (4MB, 280x302px) Image search: [Google]
1490429284010.gif
4MB, 280x302px
>>18307090

>Does telling a girl that you like her help or hurt your chances of a future romantic relationship.
>>
>>18307090

Never say "I like you". Ask her out. If you think she'll say yes, of course. Don't ask her out just to get it out of your system.
>>
Women

Would it be advisable for me to ask out a girl who's a regular where I work? She asked me my name yesterday and chatted with me while I made her drink. I dunno if she was just being nice, and I don't wanna creep her out/make her uncomfortable whenever she comes in to buy coffee.
>>
>>18307097
Definitely hurt. You need to have someone else let her know that you like her. It makes the beginning of the relationship more exciting for both parties
>>
>>18307118

what do you mean by "exciting"?
>>
How come confessions always destroy friendships?

I really want to say that I like her but I know that she isn't ready to fully commit on such a thing and I surely don't want to destroy our friendship.
>>
>>18307061
Honestly, nope. If you had a penis, you'd understand.

>>18307081
I know, but still... The proportion still surprised me (even though I also was an /adv/ virgin).

>>18307110
>Don't ask her out just to get it out of your system
Different guy here. I don't get it. That's what /adv/ advises (to try it, anyway).
>>
>>18307134
I wish you people would stop saying "confession." It's a stupid fucking term; you're not going to a fucking priest.
>>
>>18307134
>I know that she isn't ready to fully commit on such a thing

The you don't care about her as a friend or something more. That's not a good fundation for a realtionship.
>>
>>18307111
Just slip her your number on a napkin or something subtle. Make sure to make eye contact and smile but don't otherwise draw attention to it.

If she's interested then she'll bring it up or text you and if not then never mention it again and she won't either.

She may still be creeped out but there's always a chance of that.
>>
>>18307137
>That's what /adv/ advises (to try it, anyway).

It's a selfish act that will add a rejection to your record. I mean, do it if you want, it's not that damaging. But don't go trigger happy with that. You'll get a reputation that way.
>>
>>18307139
Sorry, ESL here.

>>18307140
I think she might not be because she rejected some creep before with the reason of her parents being against it. Never pressed her for more details on it since she was really sensitive and scared at the time because of some persistent creep who keeps on flirting with her all day and that's the excuse she came up with. Sorry if I'm a bit vague or if I'm trying to avoid some details.
>>
>>18307061
Find better friends or stop dressing like you want it.
>>
>>18307155

Dude, if she is not in a goodp lace to be asked out, then she isn't. The fact that you are still conmsidering doing this tells me a lot about how you'd be in a relationship. And it doesn't tell me anything very good.
>>
>>18307143
So definitely don't ask her for a number/give her mine? I guess that'd make her continued visits even more awkward if it doesn't go well.
>>
>>18307172
You're looking for deniability. You wanna make sure she has an out if she's not into you.
>>
>always have to go to hospital (I'm the "caretaker", not the patient)
>have 3+' long hair
>one of the attendants always talk to me because of hair
>become known between her colleagues as her friend (no one else talks much to me)
I want her, but I'm probably too ugly for her (unless I'm her fetish).
Is it stupid to ask her colleague if she has a bf? Won't they all start to gossip and I'll get a reputation of being "that creeper who is interested in Femanon"?

>>18307148
Reputation? What kind of reputation and who will think less of me?
>>
>>18307187

If you ask too many girls out in the same social circles, then you are the "creepy guy", the "thirsty guy". Girls can't be your friends because you always get "confused" and try to make a move. And even when you make a move, it's because you are a horny bastard that would fuck anything that moves.
>>
>>18307179
That makes sense. I guess I'll gauge the situation next time we see each other and slide her my number if things seem favorable. The odds of connecting with a total stranger seem astronomical, but stranger things have happened, right? Plus she's cute and easy to talk to.
>>
>>18307166
She said it to the guy just to stop him from bothering her.
But yeah I am not sure if that same reason would apply to me.

We are very good friends, we spend time a lot with each other. I am just asking that if telling her that I like her would ruin our friendship. I am not asking for her to return the same words.

I know that she knows that I like her a lot but I haven't been very vocal about it but I'm happy enough for it to stay this way.

Why fix something not broken, right?
>>
>>18307161
So, no then.
>>
>>18307065
Yeah I already agreed with that.
>>
>>18307072
Anyone here older? Any chance this is an age thing?

The idea of never having any male friends is kinda sad but I can't really open up to someone who looks like they're just thinking of ways to get me into bed.
>>
>>18307204
Aww don't say that. You make me sad.
>>
>>18307204
Then why do you keep asking?
>>
>>18307220
I have friends that I feel shouldn't be single but are and I don't know why.
>>
>>18307231
Maybe they're too awkward but women don't really ask out guys so if they don't make the first move then they're fucked.
>>
How do I find a matchmaker.
Tired of being single
>>
>>18305513
i asked my friend about this and he told me it was nothing

i'd like some more perspective though
>>
>>18307304
Could mean something but probably doesn't. May mean she finds you so nonthreatening that your sexual interest is a nonfactor.
>>
>>18307261
Don't know if that's really a thing. Friends introduce friends or you could try online dating.
>>
>>18307314
>May mean she finds you so nonthreatening that your sexual interest is a nonfactor.
This is my wheelhouse. All the women at work usually come to me with their personal problems because I'm so nonthreatening I don't even think they're conscious of the fact that I even possess a sexuality. They continue to come to me even though my answer is usually "This is not my job, I'm just the safety compliance officer; I'm only paid to give a shit about you getting hurt or dying."
>>
What can a womanlet even do?

I'm 5'0" and hate my height. I have a 19.5 BMI, wear fitting clothes in few layers, have shoulder length hair, and do pretty much everything else you're supposed to do to look taller/less boxy than you are when you're short, but can't stop looking like a child playing dress-up. It's inelegant and immature looking. I see average height and taller women who look much more mature, respectable, and "graceful", like their long legs.

Am I being too hard on myself (and other womanlets), or is it just nearly impossible to have a commanding and stunning appearance at this height?
>>
>>18307347
Being too hard on yerself there lass , there's nothing you can do about your height now, expect high heels.
>>
>>18307347
Yes you are being too hard on yourself. No one cares but you.
>>
>>18307347
L o n d o n
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>18307347
Yes, give up on the idea of appearing commanding/intimidating unless you're hanging out with dwarves. Man with one eye is king of the blind and all that. Doesn't mean you have to look like a child though.

>>18307134
I would say it varies on a few things, such as the maturity of both individuals involved and exactly what this "confession" entails.

Asking her out on a coffee date isn't a big deal, professing your unending love not so much.
>>
>>18307314
>>18307333
interesting

if this is the case, how to i be more aggressive

i go from 0 to 100 real quick and i think i'd scare her away if i told her i wanted to choke her out and fuck her unconscious body
>>
Opinions? >>18307187

>>18307194
>same social circles
I'm better than this.
>Girls can't be your friends
I don't even have guy friends, so it doesn't really matter.
Ugly girls can be my friends, yes.
>would fuck anything that moves
I wish. My standards are too high.

>>18307207
I'm 29 and replied "nope".
>>
>>18307410
Lol I meant someone who's out of their twenties. You're not a real adult to me yet.
>>
>>18307394
You don't need to be seen as more aggressive, just as a sexual being. Unfortunately I'm ace so I have no idea on how to go about doing that. I'm usually aiming for the opposite.
>>
>>18307417
How old are you?
>>
>>18307427
>>
>>18307431
And you think you're "a real adult"?
>>
>>18307444
Lol no. Which is why I don't think 29 year olds are either. You're brain just fully matured a few years ago!

Mid-thirties, maybe forties and you're a grownup.
>>
I'm kind of involved with this collegemate of mine, and take her out every now and then.

Today I went for coffee with her and a friend and spent all afternoon and evening just having a good time with the three of us. Tomorrow I wanted to go someplace and heavily considering asking her to tag along, just the two of us. No idea what yet, but she's okay with anything.

Think it's too soon after, though? Felt like going out this weekend, just being with her this weekend. We've had a full day only just now, though. With someone else around too, but still a full day.
>>
>>18307456
Don't play games. You want her to come then ask.
>>
thinking about doing this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3SCkRyUoMI) and throwing it all away. better be killed by someone else...right ?
>>
>Ask a girl out for lunch
>She suggests coffee instead

She would have said no completely if she hates me, right?
>>
>>18304985
Go on the date and have fun.

And then after DO NOT TEXT HER UNLESS SHE TEXTS FIRST

at least for the first 2 days. There's nothing sexier than a guy who gives us some space to think about him after a first date. Its the only common mistake I see guys make and it took me a long time to figure out why I was turned off from some guys after the first date and I found this to be the common thread.

After the first date though, you dont really need to follow this.
>>
>>18307496
Stop being so damn neurotic. Go on your date.
>>
How do i mend a relationship back? had a nasty fight with a female friend of mine, i already apologized and tried to make up for it, but she said she doesn't forgive anyone once they screw up with her.

what to do?
>>
>>18307500
>it took me a long time to figure out why I was turned off from some guys after the first date and I found this to be the common thread
This just proves that girls don't make sense. You couldn't even understand yourself.
>>
>>18307513
ghost and move on
>>
>>18307347
I'm 5'3'' and yeah, the only way you're going to come off as commanding is if you act WAY bigger than you look. On the bright side, being short isn't that bad if you're a girl, some people actually really like it.
>>
I think I creeped out this girl at my job and I feel depressed. I have a crush on her and she has a boyfriend. She used to be friendly towards me and now it seems like she's actively avoiding me. I think it came across somehow that I was infatuated with her and now she feels uncomfortable around me. Is there any way I can fix this?
>>
>>18307577
>Is there any way I can fix this?
Yeah, by leaving her alone. She clearly doesn't want to be around you anymore.
>>
>>18307577
just gently confront her about it

in the meantime just move on from her. i don't see the appeal in a girl who'd switch to fucking another guy at the drop of a hat. no loyalty.
>>
>>18307523
>Knowing everything right away

You haven't dated much, have you? It takes practice to get good at the first 5 dates.

But hey, you don't have to follow my advice, i'm just a girl whose figured out how it works for her.
>>
>>18307580
I already leave her alone. I wish there was a way to rectify her perception of me though
>>
>>18307595
Why? Her perception of you is "A guy who likes me that I'm not interested in." All of which is true.
>>
>>18307599
I'm not saying I want her to be attracted to me, just on friendly terms. It makes me feel ashamed that she's uncomfortable
>>
>>18307603
It's not like she's scared of you. Just uncomfortable, as you might be in a similar situation.

It's not a big deal.
>>
>>18307603
>It makes me feel ashamed that she's uncomfortable
You get used to it after it happens a few times.
>>
>>18307621
You mean the girl gets used to it?
>>
>>18307636
No, you get used to it. In fact, there's been at least one or two times that I've wanted a girl to stop talking to me, so I pretended to like her so she'd leave me alone.
>>
>>18307590
Share more tips, then. I actually know your post is correct and it is what /adv/ recommends, but still...
>>
New thread: >>18307672
>>
>>18307675
see: >>18307677
>>
>>18307680
Enjoy your ban.
>>
>>18307657
Anything specific you would like to know about?

I know some people have certain things down pat, but struggle with other aspects of first dates.
>>
>>18307713
Post more about revealing/sharing too much on the first date.
Isn't dating about getting to know each other?
So what is ">Knowing everything right away" about?
>>
>>18307725
Ah, the green text was in response to anon's assumption that you should know everything right away without any experience.

But dating is getting to know each other, however what you wanna make sure to do is let her talk the most. Come armed with a bunch of questions. The more things you can ask her about herself, the better.

I find the guys I give three + dates to are the ones that keep me talking. I want to find out more about them so ill reach out after when I go home and talk to my friends and realize he knows a lot about me and I know the bare minimum about him.

The best dates, or the ones that make me come away wanting to go on another one are the ones that end with me having talked his ears off and the ones that I end up texting him the next morning to say "Last night was fun! Did you want that picture I took of you?" follow it up with something complimenting his looks that night and the conversation generally goes from there.
>>
>>18304562
Because I am forced to study for years to get a degree, I want to make use of it. I will have to work, I must work because nowadays you can't live off of 1 income. How do kids fit into that? You can't raise a healthy kid by never being there for them. Then also I am worried about overpopulation, I live in a European country which is ridiculously densely populated.
Though I would maybe consider having kids if my partner really wanted them. It just seems most men are not interested in having any kids either.
>>
>>18304937
Depends. If he texts his lesbian friends, I don't mind. If he texts a female friend who is trustworthy and not his type, I don't mind. But I get very nervous whenever anyone who is his type gets close to him.
>>
>>18305005
100% openness is important in a relationship
>>
>>18305414
Ehm the day I met him irl basically. We chatted and video-called for months before meeting, and he was and is basically everything I could have ever wished for. We are very compatible, our morals and values especially. I'm 19.
>>
>>18306733
Fuck those guys, they sound like snakes. She might not have told you because she knows you don't like them anymore. This whole situation sounds really shitty, but being alone isn't too bad, gives you time to think. Think about who is important to you and who's really your friend.
Thread posts: 327
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.