[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girl is 19 and has literally everything she could want. She

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Boston-mime-party.jpg (19KB, 250x357px) Image search: [Google]
Boston-mime-party.jpg
19KB, 250x357px
My girl is 19 and has literally everything she could want. She stays in a major city, she drives a BMW, she has her own crib, she knows 5 languages, and travels all the time.

The problem is, i'm 22 year old college drop-out, working at a factory(dead end job), who's taking care of his grandmother and mom. I know i'm still young, but what the fuck do I bring to the relationship except emotional ties? I feel like a fucking "cuck" not being able to get her shit richer men can....

What do I do?
>>
>>18304433
It sounds like she could have any man she wanted, but she chose you over all of them.
Don't underestimate emotional ties. There's no price tag on love. A BMW and a house can't love you.

Have some pride in those facts. You love her, and that's enough for her.
>>
>>18304433
seems like she doesnt want or need someone to buy her shit since shes already pretty well off
dont worry about it, making a big deal over it will put actual strain on the relationship (as opposed to hypothetical strain which you believe is caused by your poorness that isnt actually real)
>>
>>18304433
>who's taking care of his grandmother and mom
Doing that instead of focusing to advance your career suggests empathy, it's worth more than a nice car in the long run.

>college drop-out
What did you study?

>not being able to get her shit richer men can
She doesn't sound like the type of girl who needs a rich men to buy her nice stuff. She can do it herself.
>>
Grow yourself intellectually by educating yourself and engage with her in the realm of ideas. I know, I know, she's a girl, but that makes it easier.

The most precious possession is what you have in your brain - mitochlorians.
>>
>>18304518
>What did you study?
Biology Major. Ironically i dropped out due to financial issues
>>
>>18304578
Well, that's pretty respectable and given the reason, it's not like it was down to your intelligence or behavior.

You have no reason to worry, man. You're not some druggy fuckup who left his first wife with a kid after getting fired from your last job for calling your boss a nigger. Sure your girlfriend is more financially accomplished at the moment (which can always change) and also obviously smart, so just trust her choice in this. She's dating your and not your shitty bank account. As long you can keep up with her on emotional and intellectual level (and nothing stops you from that) you're fine.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.